First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
What is your anime/manga guilty pleasure?
1009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / down ur ear
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
mm...i am a bit perverted,frankly,but i freak out at the sight of panties in any scenes
933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
I like watching yaoi and yuri. I like both equally. I also watch a lot of ecchi series, even though I say that I'm not into fanservice XD It's just that ecchi anime is usually really funny, like for example, Magical Arcade Abenobashi.
41597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / chiiiiiii*stares...
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

Infamous_Tamago wrote:


Werealchemist wrote:
I already watched all the animes on Crunchy even the cutsy girly ones even powerpuff Z and I was out of anime to watch at that time but by half way I started to read manga



You must have sqaure eyes from watching all that anime in a short time...


I've been on Crunchy for a whole year and not to mention Getting My College Diploma and highschool diploma at the same time is hard so yea 1 year is not that impressive from watching anime
2197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
66 / F
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

iambill10 wrote:

Oh, another one. I'll also add RANDOM animes. They are sometimes called as childish.
Examples of Random animes are Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei and Hayate no Gotoku.


I love SZS myself but as a lot of my online friends love ther series as well, i don't feel as guilty. ^_^

1759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Where you want me...
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
I say i hate dubbed anime but I really like it
41597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / chiiiiiii*stares...
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

Infamous_Tamago wrote:


Werealchemist wrote:
I already watched all the animes on Crunchy even the cutsy girly ones even powerpuff Z and I was out of anime to watch at that time but by half way I started to read manga



You must have sqaure eyes from watching all that anime in a short time...


I've been on Crunchy for a whole year and not to mention Getting My College Diploma and highschool diploma at the same time is hard so yea 1 year is not that impressive from watching anime
2197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
66 / F
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

Werealchemist wrote:

I've been on Crunchy for a whole year and not to mention Getting My College Diploma and highschool diploma at the same time is hard so yea 1 year is not that impressive from watching anime



I would watch more anime myself but as I only have 5 Gigs of bandwidth per month so that limits my ability to watch more.
Posted 3/13/08
I love hated mainstream series. Naruto, Bleach, and all those others that are so often made fun of. o3o
364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Eastern US
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
I'll start watching an anime, and then if I'm interested I'll go and read the current issue of the manga, and then instead of reading back to the beginning of the manga, I'll continue on with the current issues...
41597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / chiiiiiii*stares...
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

Infamous_Tamago wrote:


Werealchemist wrote:

I've been on Crunchy for a whole year and not to mention Getting My College Diploma and highschool diploma at the same time is hard so yea 1 year is not that impressive from watching anime



I would watch more anime myself but as I only have 5 Gigs of bandwidth per month so that limits my ability to watch more.
man i don't even know how many gigs of bandwidth do i have the only time i exceed it is when I watch anime for 2 weeks straight then rest one night and then i'm good for another 2 weeks
Posted 3/13/08
lol I would say that watching yaoi is my guilty pleasure
717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
a goth who loves pokemon hahaha rofl
665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / peeping
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
watching drama or romance anime is my guilty pleasure
41597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / chiiiiiii*stares...
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

marcodomingo wrote:

a goth who loves pokemon hahaha rofl


hey find that laugh Offensive
717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

Werealchemist wrote:


marcodomingo wrote:

a goth who loves pokemon hahaha rofl


hey find that laugh Offensive


haha sorry if i offended anybody...but u gotta admit its abit funny haha...no offense

peace
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.