First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
[ COSPLAY ] What do you think of this ?
3177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under the pig sty...
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
i dont have much cosplay pictures but.
whats your definition and opinion of cosplay?

cosplay to me, is a idolism of that certain character.
but an insult when that certain cosplay sucks.

any evidences or examples ?
1393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
i guess it's pretty cool..
especially if it's done well i guess..
like this cosplay of tifa..


and this other cosplay i randomly found..


i think they're quite good..doncha think??
pls comment..
23984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / yume no sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

sim_hl92 wrote:

i guess it's pretty cool..
especially if it's done well i guess..
like this cosplay of tifa..


and this other cosplay i randomly found..


i think they're quite good..doncha think??
pls comment..


ya......
like it... >.<
1393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

natsumemikan_forever wrote:


sim_hl92 wrote:

i guess it's pretty cool..
especially if it's done well i guess..
like this cosplay of tifa..


and this other cosplay i randomly found..


i think they're quite good..doncha think??
pls comment..


ya......
like it... >.<


yup..
i guess i kinda wan to do some cosplaying myslf..
but somewat scared to ruin e character..
^^..hehe
1236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Queensland, Austr...
Offline
Posted 3/20/08


I think these ones are good.
I think cosplay can be great but their are times when it just seems Embarrassing.
Isnt this a duplicate thread anyway...Meh
Ghost
AHTL 
91497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Norway
Online
Posted 3/20/08
I cosplay myself every day ;D

It's awesome, you guys should try it, cosplaying me that is.
23984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / yume no sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

sim_hl92 wrote:


natsumemikan_forever wrote:


sim_hl92 wrote:

i guess it's pretty cool..
especially if it's done well i guess..
like this cosplay of tifa..


and this other cosplay i randomly found..


i think they're quite good..doncha think??
pls comment..


ya......
like it... >.<


yup..
i guess i kinda wan to do some cosplaying myslf..
but somewat scared to ruin e character..
^^..hehe



haha...try it for once...^___^
698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I'm lost~ -.-
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

mabro0 wrote:



I think these ones are good.
I think cosplay can be great but their are times when it just seems Embarrassing.
Isnt this a duplicate thread anyway...Meh


Rikku cosplay is soooo identical!! LOVE IT, at first glance, i really thought it was an "action" figure of her~ lol
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
Cosplay is somewhat uh... idolizing or copying a certain character. Cosplay is one form of flattery (if it looks good). I just hate it when people don't have shame... when they cosplay characters and they look awfully horrible

But cosplays really are cool
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

sim_hl92 wrote:

i guess it's pretty cool..
especially if it's done well i guess..
like this cosplay of tifa..


and this other cosplay i randomly found..


i think they're quite good..doncha think??
pls comment..


kinda good... i guess cosplay were not that bad... cause here we used to be akatsuki!! hahaha or i used to wear zeros costume...
1141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / HmMm... IT's [email protected]
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
cosplaying for me comes in three categories...

1st are for pros > for them cosplay is their means of salary and they get profit from it.... uhm well some pros do cosplay
for conventions too...

2nd are for insulting > let's just say there are really cosplayers that meant to insult the character they're cosplaying...
mostly people do this for fun or to get attention at conventions... (most of the time it's disgusting!)

3rd is for hobbies > this are for those people who really love anime and does cosplay because they know and want the character
the outcome here is unpredictable... it may not fit or is quite good....

that's just my opinion...
95 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

sim_hl92 wrote:

i guess it's pretty cool..
especially if it's done well i guess..
like this cosplay of tifa..


and this other cosplay i randomly found..


i think they're quite good..doncha think??
pls comment..


Actually, the second one isn't a cosplay. They just drew an anime style picture of her.
Posted 3/20/08

Tey9170 wrote:


mabro0 wrote:



I think these ones are good.
I think cosplay can be great but their are times when it just seems Embarrassing.
Isnt this a duplicate thread anyway...Meh


Rikku cosplay is soooo identical!! LOVE IT, at first glance, i really thought it was an "action" figure of her~ lol


Yup! this one is my choice
650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
78 / at the corner XD
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
cosplay suck whats good in it ??!! nothing !! it just piss me!!
1089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Underground.
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

GotToWatch wrote:

cosplay suck whats good in it ??!! nothing !! it just piss me!!


Why does it Peee you off? just some people having fun with the characters they like
i never cosplayed though lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.