First  Prev  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  Next  Last
Post Reply how many manga do you have?
59927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/1/14
I lost count at 1600 volumes on my shelves
326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 4/2/14
only just started collecting manga, so I have about 30 different volumes.
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/2/14
Well I've only just started collecting manga and I decided to start with Nisekoi since it is one of my all time favourite anime right now and the Manga in England are still coming out. I'm buying them as they are released so I have 2.

Haha, sounds piss poor compared to some people with hundreds but I'll catch up to you lot soon enough!
21380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Amegakure
Online
Posted 4/2/14 , edited 4/2/14
I have 8 Manga volumes. They consist of:

-Attack on Titan volumes 9, 10 and 11 (I only started collecting them where the second season begins)
-Naruto volumes 5, 9, 12, 16, 64 and I pre-ordered volume 65 but they still haven't published it yet.
15973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / 727 The Zoo
Offline
Posted 4/2/14 , edited 4/2/14

saksiss wrote:

I have 8 Manga volumes. They consist of:

-Attack on Titan volumes 9, 10 and 11 (I only started collecting them where the second season begins)
-Naruto volumes 5, 9, 12, 16, 64 and I pre-ordered volume 65 but they still haven't published it yet.


Naruto Volume 65 was released on the 1st in the states.
8045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/2/14
Omnibuses 1-3 of Negima!, All 7 volumes of Negima!? neo, volumes 1-2 of Nisekoi, volumes 1-4 of Fairy Tail, volume 1 of Naruto, and Negiho (of which only one volume was ever printed). I plan in the future to complete my collections of Negima! and Fairy Tail, and to buy additional volumes of Nisekoi as the become available.

P.S. Another series I would love to buy is The World God Only Knows. Why the heck has it not been released in the States?!
18443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Vancouver Island...
Offline
Posted 4/2/14
I have about 240 but some is still coming in the mail. I made a video on my youtube channel
21380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Amegakure
Online
Posted 4/2/14

Captainkirko wrote:


saksiss wrote:

I have 8 Manga volumes. They consist of:

-Attack on Titan volumes 9, 10 and 11 (I only started collecting them where the second season begins)
-Naruto volumes 5, 9, 12, 16, 64 and I pre-ordered volume 65 but they still haven't published it yet.


Naruto Volume 65 was released on the 1st in the states.


Yeah, I'm in Australia and pre-ordered from an Australian website. It was also released on the 1st of April but I'm still waiting for them to actually make and send me a copy.
36027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M
Offline
Posted 4/3/14
About 2500
25143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / KS, USA
Offline
Posted 4/3/14
So from the last time I posted in here I got a little bit more... I also have more on the way, and I think a few new ones have or are coming out soon. So I will probably get like... 10 more by the end of this month. Possibly more mattering what does and doesn't release and if I feel like trying to round out a few more series (like Kimi ni Todoke, R+V, Fairy Tail, and Haganai) or get new series I haven't started.

Kimi ni Todoke 1 - 11
Rosario + Vampire 1 - 10
Fairy Tail 1 - 17
Magi 1 - 3
Oreimo 1 - 4
No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys Fault I'm Not Popular (Watamote) 1 - 2
Monster Musume 1 - 2
Kanokon 1 - 4
Zero's Familiar 1- 3
Death Note (Black Edition) 1 - 5 (1 - 10)
Nisekoi 1 - 2
Haganai 1
Vinland Saga 1 - 2
Fullmetal Alchemist 1 - 27
2080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 4/3/14 , edited 4/3/14
12 One Piece (though they are the 3 in 1's)

All of FMA

All of death note

1 Attack On Titan

1 Magi

16 Bleach

1 Rosario + Vampire

3 D. Gray Man (though they are in the 3 in 1 just like with One Piece)
15973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / 727 The Zoo
Offline
Posted 4/3/14

saksiss wrote:


Captainkirko wrote:


saksiss wrote:

I have 8 Manga volumes. They consist of:

-Attack on Titan volumes 9, 10 and 11 (I only started collecting them where the second season begins)
-Naruto volumes 5, 9, 12, 16, 64 and I pre-ordered volume 65 but they still haven't published it yet.


Naruto Volume 65 was released on the 1st in the states.


Yeah, I'm in Australia and pre-ordered from an Australian website. It was also released on the 1st of April but I'm still waiting for them to actually make and send me a copy.


Is it in a different language where you're at?
21380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Amegakure
Online
Posted 4/3/14 , edited 4/3/14


No, it's English.
10324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/7/14
I have not counted in a while. At last count I had just over 1300 mangas. I will try and post some pictures sometime. I have a lot of Shoujo. Here are some:

Sailor Moon, Black Butler, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire, Skip Beat, Red River, Sakura Hime, Full Moon O, Dance in the Vampire Bund, Missions of Love, Strobe Edge, Boy Princess, Vampire Knight, Black Bird, Absolute Boyfriend, Tokyo Mew Mew, Card Captor Sakura, Otomen, Kamisama Kiss, Alice in the Country of Hearts, Alice in the Country of Clover, Goong, Chocolat, Prince of Tennis, Pokemon, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bakuman, Death Note, Millenium Snow, Gentlemen's Alliance Cross, Happy Marriage!?, Midnight Secretary, Samuari Deeper Kyo, Beast Master, Fall in Love Like a Comic, Heaven's Will, A Devil and her Love Song, Attack on Titan, Fairy Tail, Beauty Pop....

I know I have much more, but I cannot remember them all. I love collecting Manga
30908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 5/8/14
Have around 35 manga in English, and like 5 Japanese manga (mostly TWGOK). The English ones I have are Hayate the combat butler (which make up 1/3), Sayanora Mr. Despair, Blood Alone, Sumomono Momomo, Aion, Otomen, D.N. Angel, Black Sun Silver Moon(which I really want to own all), and misc other. Really hope to complete the series or keep up to date with what been release, and break into the triple digit soon.
First  Prev  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.