First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Call of Duty 4
Posted 1/7/08
Anyone play this online on ps3?
32407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the California...
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
anyone wanna play with me?
1944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Piccolo Town
Offline
Posted 1/8/08
Too bad I can't play for awhile, I just got the red ring of death today.
Posted 1/8/08

love-keiko wrote:


Stickmania wrote:

Because a PS3 is more powerful, 360 can't handle it. (having said that why would you want to play COD4 split screen? If its anything like the COD2 split screen then it sucks, online is way better)


You clearly don't know anything, because PS3 is more powerful? oh brother. haha


Well it is a fact that the PS3 has more power, just look at the screenshots of games like motorstorm and you will see it is better than anything on the 360. By the way I do not own a PS3 but I do have a 360, Wii and a gaming PC so I am not being biased out of fanboyism towards Sony. Its just a fact. I'm sorry about your ignorance but I hope you now realise your mistake.

1944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Piccolo Town
Offline
Posted 1/8/08

Stickmania wrote:

Because a PS3 is more powerful, 360 can't handle it. (having said that why would you want to play COD4 split screen? If its anything like the COD2 split screen then it sucks, online is way better)




Stickmania wrote:
Well it is a fact that the PS3 has more power, just look at the screenshots of games like motorstorm and you will see it is better than anything on the 360. By the way I do not own a PS3 but I do have a 360, Wii and a gaming PC so I am not being biased out of fanboyism towards Sony. Its just a fact. I'm sorry about your ignorance but I hope you now realise your mistake.


Haha my ignorance? you stated that CoD4 (360) couldn't play split screen because the PS3 is more powerful.

Posted 1/8/08

love-keiko wrote:


Stickmania wrote:

Because a PS3 is more powerful, 360 can't handle it. (having said that why would you want to play COD4 split screen? If its anything like the COD2 split screen then it sucks, online is way better)




Stickmania wrote:
Well it is a fact that the PS3 has more power, just look at the screenshots of games like motorstorm and you will see it is better than anything on the 360. By the way I do not own a PS3 but I do have a 360, Wii and a gaming PC so I am not being biased out of fanboyism towards Sony. Its just a fact. I'm sorry about your ignorance but I hope you now realise your mistake.


Haha my ignorance? you stated that CoD4 (360) couldn't play split screen because the PS3 is more powerful.



Well ok then can you think of a better reason why they haven't done it? (seeing as the only difference between the two versions is the system its designed to run on, hence it must be a hardware reason)
Posted 1/8/08
CoD4 is just awesome! it got great review scores! and "could be" the best multiplayer first person shooter for the ps3 today! Im playing it on the expert difficulty- i got stuck in a later mission where there's only you and another guy against i dont know how many they are but they sure can raid a whole city with that many enemies! still cant finish that stage! im a good player but its just that hard.
1944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Piccolo Town
Offline
Posted 1/8/08

Stickmania wrote:

Well ok then can you think of a better reason why they haven't done it? (seeing as the only difference between the two versions is the system its designed to run on, hence it must be a hardware reason)


When you quoted the other kid he's referring to the split screen like in CoD2.
2697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / at the computer
Offline
Posted 1/9/08
Awesome game. Needs to have a longer story mode.
6203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
Does anyone else play Live for this? If so, state nick and rank =D
Posted 2/22/08
The live for this game is amazing and its very addicting.

I'm level 24 doing prestige mode. I don't feel like stating my nick
Posted 2/22/08
i luv the last level wen you blow the guys brains out
577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Kuala Lumpur, Mal...
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
owh...i played CoD 4 on PC...
547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
yes yes like everybody else...longer storyline
1230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Meh
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
It's much more fast-paced then Halo also you dont get the lobby full of 12 year olds everygame. Very fun.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.