First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Who do you think is better with Yuuki, Kaname or Zero
Member
391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
Doesn't love Kaname huh?



And using the chess pieces is merely strategizing for Kaname. He has to make sure everything is done correctly so that Yuuki can continue to be protected. I wouldn't call dedicating one's life to protecting another selfish. And once again I'll say...you CAN'T compare vampires to humans. They have their own set of rules. So when he tells Zero he's allowed to live by him that is part of being a vampire. The purebloods will control your destiny, that is the way their society is.

Zero is selfish. By acting rude he hurts others and that is lashing out selfishly.

Of course it's up to Hino, but I hope the ending isn't going to become unrealistic.
Member
16046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Cross Academy
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

luvkanamesama wrote:

Doesn't love Kaname huh?


that still could be hero-ship.psychologically is understood what i'm saying.

And using the chess pieces is merely strategizing for Kaname. He has to make sure everything is done correctly so that Yuuki can continue to be protected. I wouldn't call dedicating one's life to protecting another selfish. And once again I'll say...you CAN'T compare vampires to humans. They have their own set of rules. So when he tells Zero he's allowed to live by him that is part of being a vampire. The purebloods will control your destiny, that is the way their society is.

Zero is selfish. By acting rude he hurts others and that is lashing out selfishly.

Of course it's up to Hino, but I hope the ending isn't going to become unrealistic
vampires have their own rules but that doesnt mean whoever of them has power can do as they please.purebloods are leaders but they cannot decide everything.thats why theres the council and vampire hunters to kill who is found to be dangerous.yes Kaname is dedicating his life to protect Yuuki's but it is selfish when he ignores everybody elses life.he didnt hesistate to hurt Shiki's body when Rido was in it.he should have thought of shiki.
and Zero isnt selfish.he has been through so much and his behavior is what you would expect.
whoever she ends up with,Zero or Kaname,wont be unrealistic.Yuuki's feelings arent sorted and cleared yet.
Member
7064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/18/08 , edited 6/18/08

usakochan wrote:


luvkanamesama wrote:

I don't really see how anyone can say Zero, but that's just because Yuuki is in love with Kaname. She's said it repeatedly and thinks of Zero as a brother. I wouldn't want her to be with the character she isn't in love with. That's just unrealistic.

I also fail to understand why people think Kaname is selfish. He stays away from Yuuki when he thinks it would endanger her, does things to protect her, and let's her make her own decisions even when it hurts him. The only time he really steps in is to protect her. Zero takes and takes and takes and never even lets Yuuki in. He's so selfish, rude and mean. If Yuuki ended up with him I'd be sick about it.


well..we dont really know that Yuuki is really in love with Kaname.its quite like hero-ship..and we dont know how she rerally feels about Zero.when he almost kissed her,she started having thoughts about it and if Zero didnt tell her he wasnt really being himself she would have given different thoughts to what he did..so we cant really know.
and yes.Kaname is selfish.ok,he does everything to protect Yuuki but that doesnt mean he should ignore all the others and have them as "chess pieces" as he said himself."u r allowed to live by me,Zero" huh??ok,he's a pureblood,he has the power,but that doesnt mean he can decide who lives and who dies(and Zero isnt lv E so that he should be killed).
Zero is rude and mean.yeah he is.but think of what he has been through.his attitude is a shield,its his defense.but he isnt selfish.he backs off,doesnt tell his feelings to Yuuki,because he knows/thinks she likes Kaname.
anyway,its up to Hino-sensei to decide^^



She has admitted to loving more or less though... its not over till its over but she has said she loved Kaname.. she said '''this mans blood is the only blood i will drink'' also he does care for others... in fact have you been reading with your eyes closed??? he cares about everybody and the others even said so themselves.... its just that he puts Yuuki first over everything eles.. WHICH should of been done, i mean HECK!! Takuma thats right TAKUMA!! said that he could CONTROL!!! people with his powers if he wanted to.. but he dosent.

And actually he does... read carefully at the chart.. Zero is a level D Vampire which is under the protection of Level A's AND Level B's!! thats right not just Kaname to Aido.... Kain.. all of Kaname tachi has the right to Kill him.

Now its your choice to like Zero x Yuuki and belive they will make it or not, but dont call Kaname Selfish over Zero.. because that is not the truth... so so far from the truth even now Kaname is willing to let Yuuki go....

Zero is not a KYO!!! Zero is not a TAKUTO!! Zero is a Sasuke... Zero is a LIGHT!!! (without the evil lol) If Kaname was as horrible as you say he was he would've killed Zero by now... he has HELD back his anger.... for Yuuki..... Zero has PUT HER LIFE in danger countless of times before.... and yes... it is cruel of him to use Zero like that and could be a bit nicer to him.... but he is not something you make him out to be, he does care about Yuuki.. and he cares about others to.....

Now... Aido.. he hates Zero to.. and he is much meaner to Zero... but.. you dont slag him off do you? and no.... i dont want to see it either......

And countless of other people to dislike Zero....

Also may i point out ''Shizuka'' does anybody hate her..? no...? funny... i dont see any haters... and SHE IS THE THREAT TO HIM!!! and his real enemy... not Kaname.. not Aido.. Shizuka.... not even Ichiru eithier.

Shizuka......

(Also... that freaky man she thing that has ........ well.. that.. thing...... with mans body... and.... has freaky hair and freaky eyes... that leader of hunters..... (s)he is the real person i gets freaked over of *shudder shudder... the eyes...*)

Also Kaname has been through so much to :/ in fact he been through a HELL!!! lot more than he has..... thing is Zero does NOT grow..... yes we feel sorry for him.... but he isent the only one to feel sorry for.... there is a character that has been through worse and yet goes around trying his best to keep it together..... and here is Zero.. always upsetting Yuuki... tell me.. what has he done for her? and also in fact.. what has he done for Cross to? and kaname for that matter to... Kaname let Zero drink his blood.... call that selfish...? there are a lot of people out there...... that wouldent do that kind of thing... in fact.. i know somebody who would slag someone off behind their back all because they dated or liked someone that they liked, and its really hard belive me :/ best a person could do is let the person they love go.... i have never ever seen anybody do something for the person that their love loves.

Member
16046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Cross Academy
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

ToukaxMomoka wrote:


usakochan wrote:


luvkanamesama wrote:

I don't really see how anyone can say Zero, but that's just because Yuuki is in love with Kaname. She's said it repeatedly and thinks of Zero as a brother. I wouldn't want her to be with the character she isn't in love with. That's just unrealistic.

I also fail to understand why people think Kaname is selfish. He stays away from Yuuki when he thinks it would endanger her, does things to protect her, and let's her make her own decisions even when it hurts him. The only time he really steps in is to protect her. Zero takes and takes and takes and never even lets Yuuki in. He's so selfish, rude and mean. If Yuuki ended up with him I'd be sick about it.


well..we dont really know that Yuuki is really in love with Kaname.its quite like hero-ship..and we dont know how she rerally feels about Zero.when he almost kissed her,she started having thoughts about it and if Zero didnt tell her he wasnt really being himself she would have given different thoughts to what he did..so we cant really know.
and yes.Kaname is selfish.ok,he does everything to protect Yuuki but that doesnt mean he should ignore all the others and have them as "chess pieces" as he said himself."u r allowed to live by me,Zero" huh??ok,he's a pureblood,he has the power,but that doesnt mean he can decide who lives and who dies(and Zero isnt lv E so that he should be killed).
Zero is rude and mean.yeah he is.but think of what he has been through.his attitude is a shield,its his defense.but he isnt selfish.he backs off,doesnt tell his feelings to Yuuki,because he knows/thinks she likes Kaname.
anyway,its up to Hino-sensei to decide^^



She has admitted to loving more or less though... its not over till its over but she has said she loved Kaname.. she said '''this mans blood is the only blood i will drink'' also he does care for others... in fact have you been reading with your eyes closed??? he cares about everybody and the others even said so themselves.... its just that he puts Yuuki first over everything eles.. WHICH should of been done, i mean HECK!! Takuma thats right TAKUMA!! said that he could CONTROL!!! people with his powers if he wanted to.. but he dosent.

And actually he does... read carefully at the chart.. Zero is a level D Vampire which is under the protection of Level A's AND Level B's!! thats right not just Kaname to Aido.... Kain.. all of Kaname tachi has the right to Kill him.

Now its your choice to like Zero x Yuuki and belive they will make it or not, but dont call Kaname Selfish over Zero.. because that is not the truth... so so far from the truth even now Kaname is willing to let Yuuki go....

Zero is not a KYO!!! Zero is not a TAKUTO!! Zero is a Sasuke... Zero is a LIGHT!!! (without the evil lol) If Kaname was as horrible as you say he was he would've killed Zero by now... he has HELD back his anger.... for Yuuki..... Zero has PUT HER LIFE in danger countless of times before.... and yes... it is cruel of him to use Zero like that and could be a bit nicer to him.... but he is not something you make him out to be, he does care about Yuuki.. and he cares about others to.....

Now... Aido.. he hates Zero to.. and he is much meaner to Zero... but.. you dont slag him off do you? and no.... i dont want to see it either......

And countless of other people to dislike Zero....

Also may i point out ''Shizuka'' does anybody hate her..? no...? funny... i dont see any haters... and SHE IS THE THREAT TO HIM!!! and his real enemy... not Kaname.. not Aido.. Shizuka.... not even Ichiru eithier.

Shizuka......

(Also... that freaky man she thing that has ........ well.. that.. thing...... with mans body... and.... has freaky hair and freaky eyes... that leader of hunters..... (s)he is the real person i gets freaked over of *shudder shudder... the eyes...*)



about Yuuki's phrase:what i have read is "i only want this man's blood"which can mean:i only want this man's blood or i only want this man's blood.so we cant really know for sure.and we dont know how precise is the translation^_^
i still think Kaname is selfish and maybe thats his only "bad" point.he isnt perfect,just that.u say he cares about everyone but he didnt hesitate to hurt shiki's body when rido was in it.
Zero is lv D,he is supposedly to fall in lv E.only when he is lv E he must be killed.in his current state it cant be decided to be killed.well i have to go now(damn those exams!) so i cant say as much i want but i'll be back tomorrow to continue hehe
Member
391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

ToukaxMomoka wrote:


usakochan wrote:


luvkanamesama wrote:

I don't really see how anyone can say Zero, but that's just because Yuuki is in love with Kaname. She's said it repeatedly and thinks of Zero as a brother. I wouldn't want her to be with the character she isn't in love with. That's just unrealistic.

I also fail to understand why people think Kaname is selfish. He stays away from Yuuki when he thinks it would endanger her, does things to protect her, and let's her make her own decisions even when it hurts him. The only time he really steps in is to protect her. Zero takes and takes and takes and never even lets Yuuki in. He's so selfish, rude and mean. If Yuuki ended up with him I'd be sick about it.


well..we dont really know that Yuuki is really in love with Kaname.its quite like hero-ship..and we dont know how she rerally feels about Zero.when he almost kissed her,she started having thoughts about it and if Zero didnt tell her he wasnt really being himself she would have given different thoughts to what he did..so we cant really know.
and yes.Kaname is selfish.ok,he does everything to protect Yuuki but that doesnt mean he should ignore all the others and have them as "chess pieces" as he said himself."u r allowed to live by me,Zero" huh??ok,he's a pureblood,he has the power,but that doesnt mean he can decide who lives and who dies(and Zero isnt lv E so that he should be killed).
Zero is rude and mean.yeah he is.but think of what he has been through.his attitude is a shield,its his defense.but he isnt selfish.he backs off,doesnt tell his feelings to Yuuki,because he knows/thinks she likes Kaname.
anyway,its up to Hino-sensei to decide^^



She has admitted to loving more or less though... its not over till its over but she has said she loved Kaname.. she said '''this mans blood is the only blood i will drink'' also he does care for others... in fact have you been reading with your eyes closed??? he cares about everybody and the others even said so themselves.... its just that he puts Yuuki first over everything eles.. WHICH should of been done, i mean HECK!! Takuma thats right TAKUMA!! said that he could CONTROL!!! people with his powers if he wanted to.. but he dosent.

And actually he does... read carefully at the chart.. Zero is a level D Vampire which is under the protection of Level A's AND Level B's!! thats right not just Kaname to Aido.... Kain.. all of Kaname tachi has the right to Kill him.

Now its your choice to like Zero x Yuuki and belive they will make it or not, but dont call Kaname Selfish over Zero.. because that is not the truth... so so far from the truth even now Kaname is willing to let Yuuki go....

Zero is not a KYO!!! Zero is not a TAKUTO!! Zero is a Sasuke... Zero is a LIGHT!!! (without the evil lol) If Kaname was as horrible as you say he was he would've killed Zero by now... he has HELD back his anger.... for Yuuki..... Zero has PUT HER LIFE in danger countless of times before.... and yes... it is cruel of him to use Zero like that and could be a bit nicer to him.... but he is not something you make him out to be, he does care about Yuuki.. and he cares about others to.....

Now... Aido.. he hates Zero to.. and he is much meaner to Zero... but.. you dont slag him off do you? and no.... i dont want to see it either......

And countless of other people to dislike Zero....

Also may i point out ''Shizuka'' does anybody hate her..? no...? funny... i dont see any haters... and SHE IS THE THREAT TO HIM!!! and his real enemy... not Kaname.. not Aido.. Shizuka.... not even Ichiru eithier.

Shizuka......

(Also... that freaky man she thing that has ........ well.. that.. thing...... with mans body... and.... has freaky hair and freaky eyes... that leader of hunters..... (s)he is the real person i gets freaked over of *shudder shudder... the eyes...*)

Also Kaname has been through so much to :/ in fact he been through a HELL!!! lot more than he has..... thing is Zero does NOT grow..... yes we feel sorry for him.... but he isent the only one to feel sorry for.... there is a character that has been through worse and yet goes around trying his best to keep it together..... and here is Zero.. always upsetting Yuuki... tell me.. what has he done for her? and also in fact.. what has he done for Cross to? and kaname for that matter to... Kaname let Zero drink his blood.... call that selfish...? there are a lot of people out there...... that wouldent do that kind of thing... in fact.. i know somebody who would slag someone off behind their back all because they dated or liked someone that they liked, and its really hard belive me :/ best a person could do is let the person they love go.... i have never ever seen anybody do something for the person that their love loves.



you preach it girl!!! bout time someone stuck up for Kaname-sama...the most unselfish man ever!

I too am tied up at the moment at work but will also be back later!
Posted 6/19/08
err....i dun mind who yuuki in the end end up with....even so...i PREFERS yuukixzero but if its yuukixkaname...i dun really mind....
Posted 6/19/08

ToukaxMomoka wrote:

She has admitted to loving more or less though... its not over till its over but she has said she loved Kaname.. she said '''this mans blood is the only blood i will drink'' also he does care for others... in fact have you been reading with your eyes closed??? he cares about everybody and the others even said so themselves.... its just that he puts Yuuki first over everything eles.. WHICH should of been done, i mean HECK!! Takuma thats right TAKUMA!! said that he could CONTROL!!! people with his powers if he wanted to.. but he dosent.

And actually he does... read carefully at the chart.. Zero is a level D Vampire which is under the protection of Level A's AND Level B's!! thats right not just Kaname to Aido.... Kain.. all of Kaname tachi has the right to Kill him.

Now its your choice to like Zero x Yuuki and belive they will make it or not, but dont call Kaname Selfish over Zero.. because that is not the truth... so so far from the truth even now Kaname is willing to let Yuuki go....

Zero is not a KYO!!! Zero is not a TAKUTO!! Zero is a Sasuke... Zero is a LIGHT!!! (without the evil lol) If Kaname was as horrible as you say he was he would've killed Zero by now... he has HELD back his anger.... for Yuuki..... Zero has PUT HER LIFE in danger countless of times before.... and yes... it is cruel of him to use Zero like that and could be a bit nicer to him.... but he is not something you make him out to be, he does care about Yuuki.. and he cares about others to.....

Now... Aido.. he hates Zero to.. and he is much meaner to Zero... but.. you dont slag him off do you? and no.... i dont want to see it either......

And countless of other people to dislike Zero....

Also may i point out ''Shizuka'' does anybody hate her..? no...? funny... i dont see any haters... and SHE IS THE THREAT TO HIM!!! and his real enemy... not Kaname.. not Aido.. Shizuka.... not even Ichiru eithier.

Shizuka......

(Also... that freaky man she thing that has ........ well.. that.. thing...... with mans body... and.... has freaky hair and freaky eyes... that leader of hunters..... (s)he is the real person i gets freaked over of *shudder shudder... the eyes...*)

Also Kaname has been through so much to :/ in fact he been through a HELL!!! lot more than he has..... thing is Zero does NOT grow..... yes we feel sorry for him.... but he isent the only one to feel sorry for.... there is a character that has been through worse and yet goes around trying his best to keep it together..... and here is Zero.. always upsetting Yuuki... tell me.. what has he done for her? and also in fact.. what has he done for Cross to? and kaname for that matter to... Kaname let Zero drink his blood.... call that selfish...? there are a lot of people out there...... that wouldent do that kind of thing... in fact.. i know somebody who would slag someone off behind their back all because they dated or liked someone that they liked, and its really hard belive me :/ best a person could do is let the person they love go.... i have never ever seen anybody do something for the person that their love loves.



lols...touka-chan...relax...ur reasoning is always so long u always like to defend the weaker one in the series...juz like wad u did with tadase
Posted 6/19/08


ZERO KIRYUU
Member
391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

xiaobear wrote:


ToukaxMomoka wrote:

She has admitted to loving more or less though... its not over till its over but she has said she loved Kaname.. she said '''this mans blood is the only blood i will drink'' also he does care for others... in fact have you been reading with your eyes closed??? he cares about everybody and the others even said so themselves.... its just that he puts Yuuki first over everything eles.. WHICH should of been done, i mean HECK!! Takuma thats right TAKUMA!! said that he could CONTROL!!! people with his powers if he wanted to.. but he dosent.

And actually he does... read carefully at the chart.. Zero is a level D Vampire which is under the protection of Level A's AND Level B's!! thats right not just Kaname to Aido.... Kain.. all of Kaname tachi has the right to Kill him.

Now its your choice to like Zero x Yuuki and belive they will make it or not, but dont call Kaname Selfish over Zero.. because that is not the truth... so so far from the truth even now Kaname is willing to let Yuuki go....

Zero is not a KYO!!! Zero is not a TAKUTO!! Zero is a Sasuke... Zero is a LIGHT!!! (without the evil lol) If Kaname was as horrible as you say he was he would've killed Zero by now... he has HELD back his anger.... for Yuuki..... Zero has PUT HER LIFE in danger countless of times before.... and yes... it is cruel of him to use Zero like that and could be a bit nicer to him.... but he is not something you make him out to be, he does care about Yuuki.. and he cares about others to.....

Now... Aido.. he hates Zero to.. and he is much meaner to Zero... but.. you dont slag him off do you? and no.... i dont want to see it either......

And countless of other people to dislike Zero....

Also may i point out ''Shizuka'' does anybody hate her..? no...? funny... i dont see any haters... and SHE IS THE THREAT TO HIM!!! and his real enemy... not Kaname.. not Aido.. Shizuka.... not even Ichiru eithier.

Shizuka......

(Also... that freaky man she thing that has ........ well.. that.. thing...... with mans body... and.... has freaky hair and freaky eyes... that leader of hunters..... (s)he is the real person i gets freaked over of *shudder shudder... the eyes...*)

Also Kaname has been through so much to :/ in fact he been through a HELL!!! lot more than he has..... thing is Zero does NOT grow..... yes we feel sorry for him.... but he isent the only one to feel sorry for.... there is a character that has been through worse and yet goes around trying his best to keep it together..... and here is Zero.. always upsetting Yuuki... tell me.. what has he done for her? and also in fact.. what has he done for Cross to? and kaname for that matter to... Kaname let Zero drink his blood.... call that selfish...? there are a lot of people out there...... that wouldent do that kind of thing... in fact.. i know somebody who would slag someone off behind their back all because they dated or liked someone that they liked, and its really hard belive me :/ best a person could do is let the person they love go.... i have never ever seen anybody do something for the person that their love loves.



lols...touka-chan...relax...ur reasoning is always so long u always like to defend the weaker one in the series...juz like wad u did with tadase



ToukaxMomoka I LOVE your posts!!!! Please don't shorten them!!! You are one of the few people I know who really backs up your reasons for things. I have a Masters in Lit and when you do that degree you have to learn to back up what you say and really prove your point with facts. You are so good at that, so I love it!!

There is nothing worse than someone who just arbitrarily posts a statement like: Zero is selfish or Kaname is selfish but they give no reasons for why they think that. It's always good to prove a point.

I also VERY much agree with you about Yuuki and Kaname. Yuuki does say she ONLY wants Kaname's blood...no mention of Zero. That for a vampire is the ultimate in commitment I think. Also she went to tell Zero goodbye...the crying she was doing proves it was pretty final for her IMO.

And yea Kaname has suffered much more than Zero. 10 years with no family...well the only family you know doesn't realize who you are every day you are forced to look at them and know that sad fact. He must agonize over the future he could have had with his parents and Yuuki every day for those long 10 years!

And I never thought of it before....but yea he's pretty rude to Headmaster Kuras too....dam...he treats everyone around him like he doesn't appreciate any good thing he does for them....just sulking around like that....so dam egotistical!
Posted 6/19/08

luvkanamesama wrote:

lols...touka-chan...relax...ur reasoning is always so long u always like to defend the weaker one in the series...juz like wad u did with tadase



ToukaxMomoka I LOVE your posts!!!! Please don't shorten them!!! You are one of the few people I know who really backs up your reasons for things. I have a Masters in Lit and when you do that degree you have to learn to back up what you say and really prove your point with facts. You are so good at that, so I love it!!

There is nothing worse than someone who just arbitrarily posts a statement like: Zero is selfish or Kaname is selfish but they give no reasons for why they think that. It's always good to prove a point.

I also VERY much agree with you about Yuuki and Kaname. Yuuki does say she ONLY wants Kaname's blood...no mention of Zero. That for a vampire is the ultimate in commitment I think. Also she went to tell Zero goodbye...the crying she was doing proves it was pretty final for her IMO.

And yea Kaname has suffered much more than Zero. 10 years with no family...well the only family you know doesn't realize who you are every day you are forced to look at them and know that sad fact. He must agonize over the future he could have had with his parents and Yuuki every day for those long 10 years!

And I never thought of it before....but yea he's pretty rude to Headmaster Kuras too....dam...he treats everyone around him like he doesn't appreciate any good thing he does for them....just sulking around like that....so dam egotistical!


mehh...y u quote my post T.T
Member
4666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / where snow falls
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
yuuki x kaname 4 evaz... i just really want them 2 end up 2 gether T.T
16700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in the Anime world
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
when it comes to Vampire class, I guess Yuuki really suits best to Kaname..

but when it really comes to just an ordinary guy, Yuuki suits best to Zero..

for me Yuuki and Zero looks comfortable to each other..
Member
2098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

luvkanamesama wrote:


xiaobear wrote:


ToukaxMomoka wrote:

She has admitted to loving more or less though... its not over till its over but she has said she loved Kaname.. she said '''this mans blood is the only blood i will drink'' also he does care for others... in fact have you been reading with your eyes closed??? he cares about everybody and the others even said so themselves.... its just that he puts Yuuki first over everything eles.. WHICH should of been done, i mean HECK!! Takuma thats right TAKUMA!! said that he could CONTROL!!! people with his powers if he wanted to.. but he dosent.

And actually he does... read carefully at the chart.. Zero is a level D Vampire which is under the protection of Level A's AND Level B's!! thats right not just Kaname to Aido.... Kain.. all of Kaname tachi has the right to Kill him.

Now its your choice to like Zero x Yuuki and belive they will make it or not, but dont call Kaname Selfish over Zero.. because that is not the truth... so so far from the truth even now Kaname is willing to let Yuuki go....

Zero is not a KYO!!! Zero is not a TAKUTO!! Zero is a Sasuke... Zero is a LIGHT!!! (without the evil lol) If Kaname was as horrible as you say he was he would've killed Zero by now... he has HELD back his anger.... for Yuuki..... Zero has PUT HER LIFE in danger countless of times before.... and yes... it is cruel of him to use Zero like that and could be a bit nicer to him.... but he is not something you make him out to be, he does care about Yuuki.. and he cares about others to.....

Now... Aido.. he hates Zero to.. and he is much meaner to Zero... but.. you dont slag him off do you? and no.... i dont want to see it either......

And countless of other people to dislike Zero....

Also may i point out ''Shizuka'' does anybody hate her..? no...? funny... i dont see any haters... and SHE IS THE THREAT TO HIM!!! and his real enemy... not Kaname.. not Aido.. Shizuka.... not even Ichiru eithier.

Shizuka......

(Also... that freaky man she thing that has ........ well.. that.. thing...... with mans body... and.... has freaky hair and freaky eyes... that leader of hunters..... (s)he is the real person i gets freaked over of *shudder shudder... the eyes...*)

Also Kaname has been through so much to :/ in fact he been through a HELL!!! lot more than he has..... thing is Zero does NOT grow..... yes we feel sorry for him.... but he isent the only one to feel sorry for.... there is a character that has been through worse and yet goes around trying his best to keep it together..... and here is Zero.. always upsetting Yuuki... tell me.. what has he done for her? and also in fact.. what has he done for Cross to? and kaname for that matter to... Kaname let Zero drink his blood.... call that selfish...? there are a lot of people out there...... that wouldent do that kind of thing... in fact.. i know somebody who would slag someone off behind their back all because they dated or liked someone that they liked, and its really hard belive me :/ best a person could do is let the person they love go.... i have never ever seen anybody do something for the person that their love loves.



lols...touka-chan...relax...ur reasoning is always so long u always like to defend the weaker one in the series...juz like wad u did with tadase



ToukaxMomoka I LOVE your posts!!!! Please don't shorten them!!! You are one of the few people I know who really backs up your reasons for things. I have a Masters in Lit and when you do that degree you have to learn to back up what you say and really prove your point with facts. You are so good at that, so I love it!!

There is nothing worse than someone who just arbitrarily posts a statement like: Zero is selfish or Kaname is selfish but they give no reasons for why they think that. It's always good to prove a point.

I also VERY much agree with you about Yuuki and Kaname. Yuuki does say she ONLY wants Kaname's blood...no mention of Zero. That for a vampire is the ultimate in commitment I think. Also she went to tell Zero goodbye...the crying she was doing proves it was pretty final for her IMO.

And yea Kaname has suffered much more than Zero. 10 years with no family...well the only family you know doesn't realize who you are every day you are forced to look at them and know that sad fact. He must agonize over the future he could have had with his parents and Yuuki every day for those long 10 years!

And I never thought of it before....but yea he's pretty rude to Headmaster Kuras too....dam...he treats everyone around him like he doesn't appreciate any good thing he does for them....just sulking around like that....so dam egotistical!


you go people.. i agree with what you all said.. I do believe that kaname is only protecting yuuki as well as the others..it may not really show it directly but if you look it in another way you'll understand that kaname is just protecting them in his own way such as what ToukaxMomoka mentioned above... too bad others misinterpret it; saying kaname is selfish etc.. ;c
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.