First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Should gay/lesbian people have the right to get married?
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 8/26/07

sakR9 wrote:

So only some states in America allow gay marriage?


I think only one.
19375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 8/26/07
Why not..they are mammals, animals & homosexuality has been ard for quite a while.
70633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/26/07

So only some states in America allow gay marriage?


Only one at the moment, Massachusetts I guess they were the only ones that voted for it? I heared that a marriage made in one state is official in all of the states though ... so I guess every one goes there to get married?

Many other places have Civil Partnerships, which basically give the partners the same rights that married people have ... like inheritance and ... adoption of children form previous relationships I think.
2847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 8/26/07
im not against gays but i am a homophobic. I can't stand seeing two guy/girl kissing each other. Many of you say it is fine but i bet deep down inside you feel disgusted or some sort of uneasy feelings when you see two guy/girl kissing each other.
Posted 8/26/07
meh, people are saying its okay if they "love" each other -_-, i guess that means its okay for a brother and sister to "love" each other in a sexual way too, and dont forget , maybe a 12 year old girl with a 40 year old man, if they "love" each other, they should be able to to w/e the hell they want, right? , as u can tell, im against it >_> just my opinion, dont be offended kays?
Posted 8/26/07

namezox wrote:

im not against gays but i am a homophobic. I can't stand seeing two guy/girl kissing each other. Many of you say it is fine but i bet deep down inside you feel disgusted or some sort of uneasy feelings when you see two guy/girl kissing each other.


you realize it can be just as upsetting to some homosexuals I have friends who date others of the same gender. they say they dont understand why even though one gender is always complaining about the opposite gender, they get together anyway, and that it's a little upsetting for them to watch.


blaze1 
54622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ocoee,FL, America
Offline
Posted 8/26/07
i think gay/lesbian people shouldnt marry because its wrong their gonna messed their kids mind if they adopt that is.
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 8/26/07

blaze1 wrote:

i think gay/lesbian people shouldnt marry because its wrong their gonna messed their kids mind if they adopt that is.


How?
2847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 8/26/07

Flourescent wrote:


namezox wrote:

im not against gays but i am a homophobic. I can't stand seeing two guy/girl kissing each other. Many of you say it is fine but i bet deep down inside you feel disgusted or some sort of uneasy feelings when you see two guy/girl kissing each other.


you realize it can be just as upsetting to some homosexuals I have friends who date others of the same gender. they say they dont understand why even though one gender is always complaining about the opposite gender, they get together anyway, and that it's a little upsetting for them to watch.




i know... but i just cant stand it. Im not gunna say anything offensive to them, i would just keep it to myself.
Posted 8/26/07

namezox wrote:


Flourescent wrote:


namezox wrote:

im not against gays but i am a homophobic. I can't stand seeing two guy/girl kissing each other. Many of you say it is fine but i bet deep down inside you feel disgusted or some sort of uneasy feelings when you see two guy/girl kissing each other.


you realize it can be just as upsetting to some homosexuals I have friends who date others of the same gender. they say they dont understand why even though one gender is always complaining about the opposite gender, they get together anyway, and that it's a little upsetting for them to watch.




i know... but i just cant stand it. Im not gunna say anything offensive to them, i would just keep it to myself.



right ^_^ good idea.
70633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/26/07

HokiePokie wrote:


blaze1 wrote:

i think gay/lesbian people shouldnt marry because its wrong their gonna messed their kids mind if they adopt that is.


How?


To be honest I don't think you'll get a (satisfactory) answer to that question. I think it's one of the lessons in the school of 'My Dad Always Said'

senjiku wrote:
maybe a 12 year old girl with a 40 year old man, if they "love" each other,


Well a 12 year old is not capable of giving consent for one thing,
2847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 8/26/07

Hungry205 wrote:

ok, well at least you keep it to yourself


to your post above... like i said before i am a homophobic but I'm not AGAINST them. im not gunna go on a strike or something to stop them from getting marry and such or talk trash about/to them.
3021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/26/07
yes! gays/lesbians/bisexuals should have the right to marry =) I mean straight couples can marry and divorce and marry again, why can't they spare any for us? And also I wish there would come a day where people would ask me, "so who's your special someone?" instead of "who's your boyfriend?" -.- but I doubt that happening any time soon.
Posted 8/26/07

im sorry, but i really, really find this thread offensive. so what if there are homosexuals? people are what they are, and they dont need negativity *not saying any names* because we could say so many true things about you straight people. everyone has their own opinions.

this makes me feel like im not worthy just because I'm bi. i was born this way. that is the only explanation for me and several other people. its not fair that I have to be judged because of it. -.- it isnt my fault. you dont understand. and no one ever cares about that, all they're worried about is the world being overrun by homos. how am I supposed to change the way I am? -_-

people need to focus on their own lives. the whole world wont run out of children or any crap like that. there will ALWAYS be straights, cuz there will always be homophobes. dont worry your little discriminating selves.

you can think what you want, just be careful of what you say. thats all I ask =_=
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 8/26/07

Tyrfing wrote:


HokiePokie wrote:


blaze1 wrote:

i think gay/lesbian people shouldnt marry because its wrong their gonna messed their kids mind if they adopt that is.


How?


To be honest I don't think you'll get a (satisfactory) answer to that question. I think it's one of the lessons in the school of 'My Dad Always Said'

senjiku wrote:
maybe a 12 year old girl with a 40 year old man, if they "love" each other,


Well a 12 year old is not capable of giving consent for one thing,


lol @ the 'My Dad Always' Said thing (this means I agree O.o)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.