First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Celebrity Legs
Posted 9/16/08 , edited 9/16/08

whatsome wrote:


I-Killerbee-I wrote:

Well, sorry, but I think that most of them got their leg bones prolonged.( at least the Asian models)

And legs look crappy if the they have no form to it. Who likes triangle legs? No, thanks.

*loves her legs*

Floetry~


Prolonged? Like how? by surgery?

Is there a chance you don't appreciate Asian ladies [even a little]?


Yeah, a lot of Asian models get their bones prolonged by surgery. At least I saw quite a few docus about it.

Nope, I don't have a problem with Asian women What makes you think that I don't like Asian women? You think so because I mentioned the bone prolonging? Lol? A little over sensitive, aren't we?

Floetry~
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

whatsome wrote:

Prolonged? Like how? by surgery?

Is there a chance you don't appreciate Asian ladies [even a little]?



and thus the intrepid panda defender of the bhebelicious bhebs entered the scene...
Posted 9/16/08 , edited 9/16/08

I-Killerbee-I wrote:


whatsome wrote:


I-Killerbee-I wrote:

Well, sorry, but I think that most of them got their leg bones prolonged.( at least the Asian models)

And legs look crappy if the they have no form to it. Who likes triangle legs? No, thanks.

*loves her legs*

Floetry~


Prolonged? Like how? by surgery?

Is there a chance you don't appreciate Asian ladies [even a little]?


Yeah, a lot of Asian models get their bones prolonged by surgery. At least I saw quite a few docus about it.

Nope, I don't have a problem with Asian women What makes you think that I don't like Asian women? You think so because I mentioned the bone prolonging? Lol? A little over sensitive, aren't we?

Floetry~


Nah. I just don't like your assumption when you use "a lot" or "most."
There are asian women who looked gorgeous based on their genetic makeup. Please stop by to check my fellow buddy gorgeousarriane and her gallery if you have a chance.

Long legs are distinguishable either when a person is fit or too thin.

Even in this day & age, few population in western side and european countries appreciate folks at the eastern side.
Well, I see that Do0maid really likes the physical traits of Yoon Eun Hye.

I'm tired of looking at Caucasian blondes here for 9 years.


manzi wrote:


whatsome wrote:

Prolonged? Like how? by surgery?

Is there a chance you don't appreciate Asian ladies [even a little]?



and thus the intrepid panda defender of the bhebelicious bhebs entered the scene...


lul.

Posted 9/16/08 , edited 9/16/08

whatsome wrote:
Nah. I just don't like your assumption when you use "a lot" or "most."
There are asian women who looked gorgeous based on their genetic makeup. Please stop by to check my fellow buddy gorgeousarriane and her gallery if you have a chance.

Long legs are distinguishable either when a person is fit or too thin.

Even in this day & age, few population in western side and european countries appreciate folks at the eastern side.
Well, I see that Do0maid really likes the physical traits of Yoon Eun Hye.

I'm tired of looking at Caucasian blondes here for 9 years.


Well, I don't deny that there are naturally beautiful Asian people. I never said such a thing, I even admit that there are really pretty Asian girls. I don't even care about the race in general, as there are beautiful people in every race.

Well, maybe I overdid it with saying "most, a lot"? No biggie, quite honestly, unless someone makes a big deal out of it.

Uhm, okay? Why are you making such a big deal about me mentioning something about plastic surgery? Is it because it was me who said it, or is it just that you are overly sensitive when someone criticises the Asian folk? You know every race has flaws, if they are Asian or not.

Okay? Quite honestly, I didn't even mention/compare them to other races, all I was doing was referring to the pictures in the OP, and as all of them seemed to look Asian, I just simply said "Asian". Again, no biggie, unless someone like you makes a big deal out of it.

Anyway, get over it. To each his own. I am out.

Floetry~
Posted 9/16/08

I-Killerbee-I wrote:

Uhm, okay? Why are you making such a big deal about me mentioning something about plastic surgery? Is it because it was me who said it, or is it just that you are overly sensitive when someone criticises the Asian folk? You know every race has flaws, if they are Asian or not.



Not sensitive at all. Just stating my views. Fortunately, your post is there for me to add some whatsome's pov.
It's like a type of talk where... you say, "Jesus," while I might oddly say, "Matrix."



~ Nacchi +3
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / SOUTHEAST ASIA
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
cranes have good legs,REAL legs
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / SOUTHEAST ASIA
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

I-Killerbee-I wrote:

Well, sorry, but I think that most of them got their leg bones prolonged.( at least the Asian models)

And legs look crappy if the they have no form to it. Who likes triangle legs? No, thanks.

*loves her legs*

Floetry~



yeah,i think most of them are fixed by surgery,it's popular now a days..
tsktsktsk destroying what is natural is sooooooo tsktsktsk
Posted 9/16/08
Yoon Eun Hye (singer & actress)
Posted 9/16/08
lee da hae has teh best legs.^^
Posted 9/18/08

I-Killerbee-I wrote:


whatsome wrote:


I-Killerbee-I wrote:

Well, sorry, but I think that most of them got their leg bones prolonged.( at least the Asian models)

And legs look crappy if the they have no form to it. Who likes triangle legs? No, thanks.

*loves her legs*

Floetry~


Prolonged? Like how? by surgery?

Is there a chance you don't appreciate Asian ladies [even a little]?


Yeah, a lot of Asian models get their bones prolonged by surgery. At least I saw quite a few docus about it.

Nope, I don't have a problem with Asian women What makes you think that I don't like Asian women? You think so because I mentioned the bone prolonging? Lol? A little over sensitive, aren't we?

Floetry~


what do u mean prolonged?
3127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
yoon eun hye..
huu~ oh my leg look like elephant leg.
Posted 9/18/08
I think Yoon Eun Hye has the best legs.
Posted 9/18/08

magribe12 wrote:
what do u mean prolonged?


Oh, well there is this special leg surgery, if someone wants to get longer legs, they can get the bones prolonged, it's a rather complicated process, but yeah, quite a few are doing this...

Here a few links:

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/BeautySecrets/story?id=3948348&page=1
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/long-legs-to-remain-fantasy-for-petite-chinese-423134.html

Floetry~
Posted 9/18/08

I-Killerbee-I wrote:


magribe12 wrote:
what do u mean prolonged?


Oh, well there is this special leg surgery, if someone wants to get longer legs, they can get the bones prolonged, it's a rather complicated process, but yeah, quite a few are doing this...

Here a few links:

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/BeautySecrets/story?id=3948348&page=1
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/long-legs-to-remain-fantasy-for-petite-chinese-423134.html

Floetry~


do they like strecth their legs and make them skinner
Posted 9/18/08

magribe12 wrote:


I-Killerbee-I wrote:


magribe12 wrote:
what do u mean prolonged?


Oh, well there is this special leg surgery, if someone wants to get longer legs, they can get the bones prolonged, it's a rather complicated process, but yeah, quite a few are doing this...

Here a few links:

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/BeautySecrets/story?id=3948348&page=1
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/long-legs-to-remain-fantasy-for-petite-chinese-423134.html

Floetry~


do they like strecth their legs and make them skinner


It's a stretching of the bones, leg bones, they cut them in two, and separate them for a few inches, and then the bones will grow back together, but since the bones are now two or three centimeters away from each other, the healing process will take some time, but the bones will definitely grow together, in the empty space between the two separated bones, there will be some calcium assimilated, and that's how they can prolong the legs...just take a look at the links I posted. -__-; or use google if you want more details.

Floetry~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.