First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Dying Beauty
Moderator
11285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Do you care?
Offline
Posted 3/14/08 , edited 3/14/08
If you take
the soul
and controlls it
its just like
a swane
taking its last
breath
outside its beauty
but
inside its
just a dark
hole
wher the true
beauty was

very short one xD
Posted 3/18/08
Nice poem, I really like it, great job yamira! ....this one really is short compared to ur others O.o
Moderator
2832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Gwinn Mi
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
I like it, really short but i like how it goes right to the point!
Member
45002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / "I write for the...
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
It is really short compared to your others lol >< But thats alright! Sweet and simple! And like WhitePlazma said, straight to the point =]
Good job!!!
Moderator
11285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Do you care?
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

kagura4 wrote:

Nice poem, I really like it, great job yamira! ....this one really is short compared to ur others O.o


Thanks ^^
You too saw that =.=u
Moderator
11285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Do you care?
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

WhitePlazma wrote:

I like it, really short but i like how it goes right to the point!


Thank you ^^
Moderator
11285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Do you care?
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

moonwarrior485 wrote:

It is really short compared to your others lol >< But thats alright! Sweet and simple! And like WhitePlazma said, straight to the point =]
Good job!!!


thanks! really is long poems my trademark sign xD
but I really like this myself too I writed it after I was done whit a drawing....so I have my own pic to it xD
Posted 3/19/08

Yamira wrote:


kagura4 wrote:

Nice poem, I really like it, great job yamira! ....this one really is short compared to ur others O.o


Thanks ^^
You too saw that =.=u


lol srri it really good though
Member
45002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / "I write for the...
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

Yamira wrote:


moonwarrior485 wrote:

It is really short compared to your others lol >< But thats alright! Sweet and simple! And like WhitePlazma said, straight to the point =]
Good job!!!


thanks! really is long poems my trademark sign xD
but I really like this myself too I writed it after I was done whit a drawing....so I have my own pic to it xD


Oh!!! That's so cool! Do we get to see the pic!??!
Moderator
11285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Do you care?
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

moonwarrior485 wrote:


Yamira wrote:


moonwarrior485 wrote:

It is really short compared to your others lol >< But thats alright! Sweet and simple! And like WhitePlazma said, straight to the point =]
Good job!!!


thanks! really is long poems my trademark sign xD
but I really like this myself too I writed it after I was done whit a drawing....so I have my own pic to it xD


Oh!!! That's so cool! Do we get to see the pic!??!


yes ^^ when I finally can scan it... but its not so good <.<
Member
45002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / "I write for the...
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

Yamira wrote:


moonwarrior485 wrote:


Yamira wrote:


moonwarrior485 wrote:

It is really short compared to your others lol >< But thats alright! Sweet and simple! And like WhitePlazma said, straight to the point =]
Good job!!!


thanks! really is long poems my trademark sign xD
but I really like this myself too I writed it after I was done whit a drawing....so I have my own pic to it xD


Oh!!! That's so cool! Do we get to see the pic!??!


yes ^^ when I finally can scan it... but its not so good <.<


No negativity! Don't doubt yourself =]
Member
23956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere infront...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
so short but really gud!!
Moderator
11285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Do you care?
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

mutoku wrote:

so short but really gud!!


Thank you ^^
Member
4644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
short and nice ^^
I really like it!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.