First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Bleach: I'm totally confused
2623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / London!!!
Offline
Posted 12/21/06
when you die in the real world (in bleach) you go to soul society so what happens when you get killed/or die in soul society?

what happens? if anyone has any thought please say so

btw generally post your views on bleach as well cos i LOVE it
2890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / California
Offline
Posted 12/21/06
I would think that considering soul society is for "souls" logically your soul would be killed and you'd be just gone... no afterlife just nothingness
2623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / London!!!
Offline
Posted 12/21/06
ok thanks
1330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 12/21/06
yeah that question came up to me also
long time ago,i let it pass

66185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 12/21/06
When someone asked about this before people were saying that if you die in soul society you get reincarnated on the real world as someone else- obviously no memories etc. ^-^
67852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / London
Offline
Posted 12/21/06
As SJB said, die in SS and you get re-born in the real world.
1546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Martian / Estonia
Offline
Posted 12/21/06
Who cares.....That show reaks so much and has so many flaws that i dare not count them all up for fear of spontanious combustion, but just for shits and giggles, the first thing i dont get is DOES HE EVEN GO TO SCHOOL???? What about his parents???? i mean i understand the fuss about his dad and mom since i read the manga , but still i really dont understand the standpoint of a parent who would let their kid do such things.....
Also the Manga has started to produce such BS lately that i dare not think about what the writers are currently on...
( : (just my oppinion so lets not get offended for i didint insult anyone)
2623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / London!!!
Offline
Posted 12/21/06
is that as a totaly new person but same physical appearance or completely different (personality and appearance different)

sorry i know i am sounding like a bimbo just have to be sure
66185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 12/21/06
I'm not sure, but they seem to get so upset at the idea of someone in soul society being killed that there cant be a chance of finding them again in the real world! So i think they come back completely different. No need to worry though -nobody seems to die!

EDIT several months later: yep, this show never made much sense! ^-^
671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Mass
Offline
Posted 12/21/06

Dularc wrote:

Who cares.....That show reaks so much and has so many flaws that i dare not count them all up for fear of spontanious combustion, but just for shits and giggles, the first thing i dont get is DOES HE EVEN GO TO SCHOOL???? What about his parents???? i mean i understand the fuss about his dad and mom since i read the manga , but still i really dont understand the standpoint of a parent who would let their kid do such things.....
Also the Manga has started to produce such BS lately that i dare not think about what the writers are currently on...
( : (just my oppinion so lets not get offended for i didint insult anyone)


And you still read the manga, don't you?
843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 12/21/06
i do .. :P..thats the prob with bleach ...overlooking the bad parts for the better
529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 12/21/06

jrpjinx wrote:

when you die in the real world (in bleach) you go to soul society so what happens when you get killed/or die in soul society?



They become Hollows, because there's nothing better to become when you're dead.
5769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ?
Offline
Posted 12/21/06

jrpjinx wrote:

when you die in the real world (in bleach) you go to soul society so what happens when you get killed/or die in soul society?

what happens? if anyone has any thought please say so

btw generally post your views on bleach as well cos i LOVE it


Death Gods send people/hollows to soul society while the quincy kill hollows
so think of soul society of place where your soul still exist meaning you are still alive but not in the real world and if you die in there then you are DEAD for good. your soul would banish forever.

thats the way i think of it.

1546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Martian / Estonia
Offline
Posted 12/21/06

drunkonshadowsxx wrote:


Dularc wrote:

Who cares.....That show reaks so much and has so many flaws that i dare not count them all up for fear of spontanious combustion, but just for shits and giggles, the first thing i dont get is DOES HE EVEN GO TO SCHOOL???? What about his parents???? i mean i understand the fuss about his dad and mom since i read the manga , but still i really dont understand the standpoint of a parent who would let their kid do such things.....
Also the Manga has started to produce such BS lately that i dare not think about what the writers are currently on...
( : (just my oppinion so lets not get offended for i didint insult anyone)


And you still read the manga, don't you?



just stopped a few weeks ago, it just got so effed up with ichigo and hollows and little droowling girls and.. and.... sigh i wont spoil it for you but the plot is EXACTLY like the Soul Society arc.... its way too booring to put into words.

Ahh there will come a time when you see the suckyness of certain shows and start appreciateing the truly greats...Just wait and see, Naruthosis is like the chicken-pox, once you had em you never get em again.
4193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Poplar Bluff, Mis...
Offline
Posted 1/2/07

s_j_b wrote:

when someone asked about this before people were saying that if you die in soul society u get reincarnated on the real world as someone else- obviously no memories etc.


if that is true wouldnt alot of people kill themselves to go to the real world or is the soul society supposed to be a paradise? it doesnt look like a paradise...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.