First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply JiLina Artwork, Pictures or Photos RIGHT HERE!! =D
Member
215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
this group has been so quiet recently
Member
11991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

minifantasy wrote:

i made these for my fanfic FOOL. there's ver. 1 and ver. 2:





aww its so kawaii =]
Moderator
625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Where Jay, Fahren...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
haha....that's a good one!

hmmmm one more...

Member
5863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Seoul
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

501stExile wrote:

haha....that's a good one!

hmmmm one more...



LMAO look at Ella's sitting position and Chun's hair!!!
Member
440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

501stExile wrote:

haha....that's a good one!

hmmmm one more...



omg! they all look so gangster in this pic. ella's sitting position is so funny. too bad our jirlina aren't interacting.
Member
3053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / I Live in ta Skie...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
I guess selina's not the only one who likes da color pink

Member
440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
^ tsk tsk! aiyah.. can these 2 just get together already? the more i hear about them the more similarities i seem to find between them. jirlina seem to be getting way TOO perfect for each other. *faints*


^ see.. same hair colour & they both are the only ones in the group with that hair colour. now they both have black hair don't they? their timings to dye their hair is also the same. wah..


^ *ahem* *ahem* xiao dong looking at nana. AGAIN.
Member
11991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

jigglypuff726 wrote:


501stExile wrote:

haha....that's a good one!

hmmmm one more...



omg! they all look so gangster in this pic. ella's sitting position is so funny. too bad our jirlina aren't interacting.


of course, they must be thinking about each other =]
Member
11991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

jigglypuff726 wrote:

^ tsk tsk! aiyah.. can these 2 just get together already? the more i hear about them the more similarities i seem to find between them. jirlina seem to be getting way TOO perfect for each other. *faints*


^ see.. same hair colour & they both are the only ones in the group with that hair colour. now they both have black hair don't they? their timings to dye their hair is also the same. wah..


^ *ahem* *ahem* xiao dong looking at nana. AGAIN.


awww =] dong dong and nana are great =] hope they are paired up in fahrenheit's concert =]
Member
11991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

waflles_rox wrote:

I guess selina's not the only one who likes da color pink



that is so true =]
Moderator
625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Where Jay, Fahren...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
haha...yup yup...

Member
5863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Seoul
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

HanaKimi247 wrote:


jigglypuff726 wrote:

^ tsk tsk! aiyah.. can these 2 just get together already? the more i hear about them the more similarities i seem to find between them. jirlina seem to be getting way TOO perfect for each other. *faints*


^ see.. same hair colour & they both are the only ones in the group with that hair colour. now they both have black hair don't they? their timings to dye their hair is also the same. wah..


^ *ahem* *ahem* xiao dong looking at nana. AGAIN.


awww =] dong dong and nana are great =] hope they are paired up in fahrenheit's concert =]

in the 2nd pic
Ella:Ahem Hebe look at Da Dong
Hebe:I know he is looking at Nana again awww so cute if they were together i hope they can have a drama hit like hana kimi to.


Member
2484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Always here... da...
Offline
Posted 10/19/08


I made it in my spare time, hope you like it

Member
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 11/2/08 , edited 11/2/08

a wedding pic of Jiro and Selina
Member
3053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / I Live in ta Skie...
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
Wahh that is soo cutee<3 Awwwies xD Great job ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.