Created by Blacksonate
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Who is the best GSD/GS couple??
8531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sunny Cali~!!!
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
Kira n Lacus
349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
4469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
Kira and Lacus! but I like Shinn and Lunamaria too! ^_^
5804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
Cagalli and Athrun <333333
My favorite couple of all animes
966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / wherever Lelouch...
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
ASUCAGA forlife!
They're destined for one another.
They fill out each one's limitation.
They re for each other.
They love each other.
They're for each other!

(Athrun X Cagalli)

FOREVER!
904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in my own small w...
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
What about shin and lunamaria? Why dont you give them a chance?
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

lelouch_melody717 wrote:

ASUCAGA forlife!
They're destined for one another.
They fill out each one's limitation.
They re for each other.
They love each other.
They're for each other!

(Athrun X Cagalli)

FOREVER!


Posted 3/29/08
Kira X Lacus .
966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / wherever Lelouch...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

Blacksonate wrote:


lelouch_melody717 wrote:

ASUCAGA forlife!
They're destined for one another.
They fill out each one's limitation.
They re for each other.
They love each other.
They're for each other!

(Athrun X Cagalli)

FOREVER!




Eh?!
Do you agree with me or not?!
Ha ha
4621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / The Wired World
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

lelouch_melody717 wrote:


Blacksonate wrote:


lelouch_melody717 wrote:

ASUCAGA forlife!
They're destined for one another.
They fill out each one's limitation.
They re for each other.
They love each other.
They're for each other!

(Athrun X Cagalli)

FOREVER!




Eh?!
Do you agree with me or not?!
Ha ha



I agree
3192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
Kira and Lacus my friend's a very wicked couple Yeah!!!!
2238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Poland
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
Kira X Lacus FOREVER
762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Somewhere i belong
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
i dont know i never watched gundam
8087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / here
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
k
4502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / plants
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
kiraXlacus is the best......
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.