WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Ways to prevent pimples?
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
What are someway's of preventing pimples?
Posted 3/15/08
Nope.

It's all genes.
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
No chocolate.
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
^ How does chocolate give you pimples? oO!
5248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
don't sleep late, use facial washes.
1562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / wanka land, where...
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
pop those motherfuckers.....well only if you've got a skin like mine that doesen't bruise for stupid pimple no matter how big XD (but hey,. now it's smooth so shhh)
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

Axel7 wrote:

pop those motherfuckers.....well only if you've got a skin like mine that doesen't bruise for stupid pimple no matter how big XD (but hey,. now it's smooth so shhh)


ROFLMFAO! They hurt when I pop them!
They're sooooo ugly and fkn annoying
How'd you get it all SMOOTH
3188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / phil.
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

em-jennee wrote:

^ How does chocolate give you pimples? oO!


because of the oil from the chocolates which makes your face greasy, thus creating a possibility of having pimples..
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
^ what's thus? LOL
I sound noob bro
3188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / phil.
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
you shouldn't eat oily foods.
wash your face three times a day with a mild soap.
never sleep late (though i think its inevitable :D)
always wipe your face with a hanky especially if you're hanging out.
that's all i could think of. lol.
Never prick them though. Bacteria will spread.
1562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / wanka land, where...
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

em-jennee wrote:


Axel7 wrote:

pop those motherfuckers.....well only if you've got a skin like mine that doesen't bruise for stupid pimple no matter how big XD (but hey,. now it's smooth so shhh)


ROFLMFAO! They hurt when I pop them!
They're sooooo ugly and fkn annoying
How'd you get it all SMOOTH


a small cream allways works from times to times, otherwise....nah its jsut smooth cuze i'm black ^.^ (i mean if you don't count the darned beard that grows a bit, i'm too lazy to wax that crap, "un bon coup de tondeuse, et t'es bon pour une semaine" i say)

and and thus is another form of "therefore"
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
^ Haha, It's "hard" not eating oily stuff!
3 times a day? I don't wake up till the afternoon? =\
I always sleep late >< ROFLMFAO!
3188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / phil.
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

em-jennee wrote:

^ what's thus? LOL
I sound noob bro


thus means as a result..
lol.. that word is always use especially in writing english essays..
together with the words hence, nevertheless and so on and so forth.
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

Axel7 wrote:


em-jennee wrote:


Axel7 wrote:

pop those motherfuckers.....well only if you've got a skin like mine that doesen't bruise for stupid pimple no matter how big XD (but hey,. now it's smooth so shhh)


ROFLMFAO! They hurt when I pop them!
They're sooooo ugly and fkn annoying
How'd you get it all SMOOTH


a small cream allways works from times to times, otherwise....nah its jsut smooth cuze i'm black ^.^ (i mean if you don't count the darned beard that grows a bit, i'm too lazy to wax that crap, "un bon coup de tondeuse, et t'es bon pour une semaine" i say)

and and thus is another form of "therefore"


Haha, I use cream like... 1 a week? I'm so lazyyyy
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

bAbiiLiaN wrote:


em-jennee wrote:

^ what's thus? LOL
I sound noob bro


thus means as a result..
lol.. that word is always use especially in writing english essays..
together with the words hence, nevertheless and so on and so forth.


Smarter than me LOL!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.