First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Ways to prevent pimples?
2212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ~*~somewhere in t...
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

em-jennee wrote:


neko-chan000 wrote:

don't put oil on urself


What do you mean


u know like after u use hair remove u have to use those oily clothes to calm ur skin but that could easily cause pimples
2123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / F / Cavite
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

adrioles wrote:

just wash it daily and try not to let your hair rub on your fore head that much.. wash after sports.. and wash before bed.. i guess thats it.. it works for me..


yeah, i think it works 'coz i did the same procedure......
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

neko-chan000 wrote:


em-jennee wrote:


neko-chan000 wrote:

don't put oil on urself


What do you mean


u know like after u use hair remove u have to use those oily clothes to calm ur skin but that could easily cause pimples


Hair remove? I still don't get it? ><
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / sacramento
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

em-jennee wrote:

What are someway's of preventing pimples?


hun,preventing pimples is like preventing to show your true self,best way to make it disappear is to have confidence...and less thinking lolz...
833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Nova Scotia, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
Wash your face with Witch-Hazel. You can get it at your local pharmacy, it works better than alcohol and it isn't as harsh on your skin.

Plus its dirt cheap.
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

checkmate25 wrote:


em-jennee wrote:

What are someway's of preventing pimples?


hun,preventing pimples is like preventing to show your true self,best way to make it disappear is to have confidence...and less thinking lolz...


LOL, Guess so?
393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / bfrv- somewhere d...
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

em-jennee wrote:


chin_frij wrote:

- no oily foods
- have a facial once or twice a week
- go to a derma, try glutha injections


What in the world is a gluth injection? =\


its a multi session therapy,
its were gluthatione is injected in your body
rather than taking capsules,
it makes your skin white and pimple free
it also good for your liver
also acts as contraceptive,

it cost much but worth it....
makes your skin glow , like of actors and actress
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

chin_frij wrote:


em-jennee wrote:


chin_frij wrote:

- no oily foods
- have a facial once or twice a week
- go to a derma, try glutha injections


What in the world is a gluth injection? =\


its a multi session therapy,
its were gluthatione is injected in your body
rather than taking capsules,
it makes your skin white and pimple free
it also good for your liver
also acts as contraceptive,

it cost much but worth it....
makes your skin glow , like of actors and actress


Nah, I don't wanna look "plastic"
593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
got facial treatment every other day....
it's a bit expensive but it really works for me....
1748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
just dont eat greasy foods eg. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1NyGmn4D80
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

em-jennee wrote:

^ How does chocolate give you pimples? oO!


Chocolate causes pimples. Haven't you noticed?
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

FryingGuy wrote:


em-jennee wrote:

^ How does chocolate give you pimples? oO!


Chocolate causes pimples. Haven't you noticed?


Nopes
3156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
Use facial scrubs, cleansing masks and acne cream (in that order). Use toners once in awhile (too much will cause your skin to be really dry). Do not poke or pop them unless you want ugly scars. Holy shit I sound like a girl. D:
Posted 3/15/08
Rub your face with super greasy foods. Grease the anti pimple cream
15920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / as far away from...
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
To prevent pimples; wash your face everyday, try not to scrub your face too hard, because its really sensitive, sleep early, avoid greasy food. i guess thats is. lol.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.