First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Car Tech
11675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Suita, Osaka, Japan
Offline
Posted 3/15/08 , edited 3/19/08
Are Iridium Plugs better than Copper?

I think they are for the more stockkish car.but when you venture away from stock, you use Copper plugs?
I saw a stock M6 GTO Dyno and they swapped out the old Iridiums plugs which had 16k miles and put in copper and the copper produced less HP, like about 1/2 or a 1/4.the stock iridium plugs will give as much or more power than new copper plugs.Not bad for Stock Plugs.lol
......
26820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
There isn't anything that is "best." Some people might say the 4G63 is the best while other might say 2JZ-GTE is the best. It's mostly opinionated. I wouldn't say there's a best turbo either. It all depends on your set-up and what you do with it. Rally setup is very different from drag and so on. Again with headers, it depends on the kind of car you have. That's why there's competition and price. The most expansive price is not always better than the cheaper counterpart; however, this is somewhat true. You get what you pay for, I assume.
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
This thread is just like the best car thread. There is no best.
11675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Suita, Osaka, Japan
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
yeah i should've elaborated a little more lol...=P...

umm, Just break it down to categories like track, autocross, drag, rally, drift and so on...and just plain sickness lol
1108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
Whats with these stupid topics? Doesn't anybody think about things before they post? ...The best? Its all opinion. I can say a 1 cylinder engine is the better than a 12 cylinder.

Edit:

You know I came in here because I thought it was going to be a real discussion about technical issues or whatever with cars and its a.."whats the best".
1491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Nebraska
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
Oh...disappointment..
I thought what lasthope thought...that it was gonna be more technical then "whats the best part"
Posted 3/15/08
Naturally Aspirated Geo Metro.
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

GreekCotan wrote:

Naturally Aspirated Geo Metro.


80 earth shattering horsepower @ 6,000 rpm
Posted 3/15/08

Gt-racing wrote:


GreekCotan wrote:

Naturally Aspirated Geo Metro.


80 earth shattering horsepower @ 6,000 rpm


haha oh but the automatic transmission version has much faster acceleration and gearshift. Its like the new evo's SST system only way more advanced.
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

GreekCotan wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:


GreekCotan wrote:

Naturally Aspirated Geo Metro.


80 earth shattering horsepower @ 6,000 rpm


haha oh but the automatic transmission version has much faster acceleration and gearshift. Its like the new evo's SST system only way more advanced.


automatics are for loooosers
Posted 3/15/08

Gt-racing wrote:


GreekCotan wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:


GreekCotan wrote:

Naturally Aspirated Geo Metro.


80 earth shattering horsepower @ 6,000 rpm


haha oh but the automatic transmission version has much faster acceleration and gearshift. Its like the new evo's SST system only way more advanced.


automatics are for loooosers


you mean the Evo SST? its just a preset for the next shift. anyway, I agree, Im not a fan of paddle shifters but they still better than short shifters.
Posted 3/15/08
fuck this best part shit.....NOOBS
Posted 3/15/08
@@
22967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / SF Bay Area, CA (...
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
*sigh* was expecting a lot from the title...


Does anyone know who invented the harmonic balancer?

Do horizontally-opposed engines have a need for a harmonic balancer or does it not need one?
850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / california
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
lol at this thread

i didnt even know what to say..haha
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.