First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
what will u do when GOVERMONT banned ANIME!!!
4014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Otaku area.....
Offline
Posted 3/15/08 , edited 3/15/08
i read in the internet...some people watched anime bring them bad stuff...after a research government had find out that anime is breaking our mind into pieces...
IM SRY TO SAY THIS BUT>>...
GOVERNMENT WILL BANNED ANIME!!!!!!
This had been report since 2005...and this event is still currently moving on..

WHAT will you DO>..when THERE IS No ANIME...OMG

For me...IS end of my LIFE...awwwww

Is cartoon same as anime? or differet? state why
1027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
Hmm. I don't know if it's true though, but!
I WOULD PORTEST!
XD
26820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
this is not gonna happen, if they're gonna ban something, then it should be the movies where real people
are in it--lol the real movies are the ones giving us more bad influence than anime!
4014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Otaku area.....
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

shitoleonachika wrote:

this is not gonna happen, if they're gonna ban something, then it should be the movies where real people
are in it--lol the real movies are the ones giving us more bad influence than anime!

Nope this is totally real..others web site had been talking about this since 2005..examples...gaiaonline,facebook,friendster..etc

1715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ‡Unknown‡
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
I heard so much threads about if anime extinct or banned
But ill possibly be bored
Posted 3/15/08

cronocrus wrote:

i read in the internet...some people watched anime bring them bad stuff...after a research goverment had find out that anime is breaking our mind into pieces...
IM SRY TO SAY THIS BUT>>...
GOVERMENT WILL BANNED ANIME!!!!!!
This had been report since 2005...and this event is still currently moving on..

WHAT will you DO>..when THERE IS No ANIME...OMG

For me...IS end of my LIFE...awwwww


can you provide sources? pretty interested at the topic...
4014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Otaku area.....
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

Music2_mylife wrote:

I heard so much threads about if anime extinct or banned
But ill possibly be bored


hen this prove that is gona happen...OMG>..ANime.. i love them but...T-T sayornana
4014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Otaku area.....
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

noname01123 wrote:


cronocrus wrote:

i read in the internet...some people watched anime bring them bad stuff...after a research goverment had find out that anime is breaking our mind into pieces...
IM SRY TO SAY THIS BUT>>...
GOVERMENT WILL BANNED ANIME!!!!!!
This had been report since 2005...and this event is still currently moving on..

WHAT will you DO>..when THERE IS No ANIME...OMG

For me...IS end of my LIFE...awwwww


can you provide sources? pretty interested at the topic...


ermm i used to have the sources but alrdy deleted it coz i hope it wont come true... well u can find it at gaiaonline their forums..
Posted 3/15/08
26820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

cronocrus wrote:


shitoleonachika wrote:

this is not gonna happen, if they're gonna ban something, then it should be the movies where real people
are in it--lol the real movies are the ones giving us more bad influence than anime!

Nope this is totally real..others web site had been talking about this since 2005..examples...gaiaonline,facebook,friendster..etc



well, since 2005-- it's now 2008, they didn't even have one progress ---
Posted 3/15/08
hmmm... i think you should have posted this on that thread.
4014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Otaku area.....
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

shitoleonachika wrote:


cronocrus wrote:


shitoleonachika wrote:

this is not gonna happen, if they're gonna ban something, then it should be the movies where real people
are in it--lol the real movies are the ones giving us more bad influence than anime!

Nope this is totally real..others web site had been talking about this since 2005..examples...gaiaonline,facebook,friendster..etc



well, since 2005-- it's now 2008, they didn't even have one progress ---


They have..at my country there 1 group callz anti-anime/hentai...or something like that...
they used to go and report abuse about anime ....but now haven heard of them anymore..and i dont know why
2960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Cebu, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
banning anime? like on which country?
596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
i dun noe...maybe i will rape the govt...
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
i'll rip out their hearts out of their body! they really want to die that badly...

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.