First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
what will u do when GOVERMONT banned ANIME!!!
262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
STRIKE ACROSS THE WORLD!~
4014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Otaku area.....
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
hmm maybe...but...still cant put aside this facts..But anime and cartoon r totaly different..i just feel like it..dont ask me y...
1808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

noname01123 wrote:


cronocrus wrote:


shitoleonachika wrote:


cronocrus wrote:


shitoleonachika wrote:

this is not gonna happen, if they're gonna ban something, then it should be the movies where real people
are in it--lol the real movies are the ones giving us more bad influence than anime!

Nope this is totally real..others web site had been talking about this since 2005..examples...gaiaonline,facebook,friendster..etc



well, since 2005-- it's now 2008, they didn't even have one progress ---


They have..at my country there 1 group callz anti-anime/hentai...or something like that...
they used to go and report abuse about anime ....but now haven heard of them anymore..and i dont know why


nah... don't mind those morons. they are just blowing off steam, they'll just eat their words in the end. what can they do with that tiny manpower they have!


they're all probably dead by now
Posted 3/15/08
Erm , you spelled ' government ' wrong . The least you could do is spell is correctly .
If the Canadian government banned anime I would ... go back to Philippines .
It`s fun there anyway .
Posted 3/15/08

cronocrus wrote:

hmm maybe...but...still cant put aside this facts..But anime and cartoon r totaly different..i just feel like it..dont ask me y...


shits like these happens because anime nowadays is poorly managed. our mentality "animes are for kids" is a big factor to that. most of the animes nowadays as i have noticed have contents which are beyond PG 13. if they don't want that kids go overboard because of animes, they should make the distribution of these materials stricter. also, sadly... they should also put a stop of free streaming of animes like crunchyroll. because not all viewers of this websites are 18 or beyond, most of them are snotty brats which aged 11-15. free streaming is also at fault for this. there's a reason why distribution of these materials should be restricted.
4014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Otaku area.....
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

noname01123 wrote:


cronocrus wrote:

hmm maybe...but...still cant put aside this facts..But anime and cartoon r totaly different..i just feel like it..dont ask me y...


shits like these happens because anime nowadays is poorly managed. our mentality "animes are for kids" is a big factor to that. most of the animes nowadays as i have noticed have contents which are beyond PG 13. if they don't want that kids go overboard because of animes, they should make the distribution of these materials stricter. also, sadly... they should also put a stop of free streaming of animes like crunchyroll. because not all viewers of this websites are 18 or beyond, most of them are snotty brats which aged 11-15. free streaming is also at fault for this. there's a reason why distribution of these materials should be restricted.


In my country worst.. they event translate japanese TO BM*Bahasa Melayu* my country...language...WHAT AN INSULT
4014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Otaku area.....
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

noname01123 wrote:


cronocrus wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


cronocrus wrote:

hmm maybe...but...still cant put aside this facts..But anime and cartoon r totaly different..i just feel like it..dont ask me y...


shits like these happens because anime nowadays is poorly managed. our mentality "animes are for kids" is a big factor to that. most of the animes nowadays as i have noticed have contents which are beyond PG 13. if they don't want that kids go overboard because of animes, they should make the distribution of these materials stricter. also, sadly... they should also put a stop of free streaming of animes like crunchyroll. because not all viewers of this websites are 18 or beyond, most of them are snotty brats which aged 11-15. free streaming is also at fault for this. there's a reason why distribution of these materials should be restricted.


In my country worst.. they event translate japanese TO BM*Bahasa Melayu* my country...language...WHAT AN INSULT


eh? come again?
my country language call *BM*....anime suppose to be in japanese right? but in my country they change the language to *BM* and is SO stupid even chnage thier theme SONG...DAMMIT

894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / rectangler area (...
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
PROTEST whose with me when that happens lol
63 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / Texas
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
Relax little Buddy. They have been saying that for years about video games. All they will do is change the rating so kids can't buy them.
Posted 3/15/08

cronocrus wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


cronocrus wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


cronocrus wrote:

hmm maybe...but...still cant put aside this facts..But anime and cartoon r totaly different..i just feel like it..dont ask me y...


shits like these happens because anime nowadays is poorly managed. our mentality "animes are for kids" is a big factor to that. most of the animes nowadays as i have noticed have contents which are beyond PG 13. if they don't want that kids go overboard because of animes, they should make the distribution of these materials stricter. also, sadly... they should also put a stop of free streaming of animes like crunchyroll. because not all viewers of this websites are 18 or beyond, most of them are snotty brats which aged 11-15. free streaming is also at fault for this. there's a reason why distribution of these materials should be restricted.


In my country worst.. they event translate japanese TO BM*Bahasa Melayu* my country...language...WHAT AN INSULT


eh? come again?
my country language call *BM*....anime suppose to be in japanese right? but in my country they change the language to *BM* and is SO stupid even chnage thier theme SONG...DAMMIT



whoa, i think there's nothing wrong with changing the language they speak from japanese to your own language. but changing theme song is... kinda overboard!
anyways, about changing theme songs, i think it reminds me of ragnarok the animation that is dubbed in tagalog. if you'd ask me, we are the stars in tagalog really sucks!

Posted 3/15/08

ralfire wrote:

Relax little Buddy. They have been saying that for years about video games. All they will do is change the rating so kids can't buy them.


i think this statement would probably be true. those guys will have to change and make the distribution of these materials more strict instead of banning them.
4014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Otaku area.....
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

noname01123 wrote:


cronocrus wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


cronocrus wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


cronocrus wrote:

hmm maybe...but...still cant put aside this facts..But anime and cartoon r totaly different..i just feel like it..dont ask me y...


shits like these happens because anime nowadays is poorly managed. our mentality "animes are for kids" is a big factor to that. most of the animes nowadays as i have noticed have contents which are beyond PG 13. if they don't want that kids go overboard because of animes, they should make the distribution of these materials stricter. also, sadly... they should also put a stop of free streaming of animes like crunchyroll. because not all viewers of this websites are 18 or beyond, most of them are snotty brats which aged 11-15. free streaming is also at fault for this. there's a reason why distribution of these materials should be restricted.


In my country worst.. they event translate japanese TO BM*Bahasa Melayu* my country...language...WHAT AN INSULT


eh? come again?
my country language call *BM*....anime suppose to be in japanese right? but in my country they change the language to *BM* and is SO stupid even chnage thier theme SONG...DAMMIT



whoa, i think there's nothing wrong with changing the language they speak from japanese to your own language. but changing theme song is... kinda overboard!
anyways, about changing theme songs, i think it reminds me of ragnarok the animation that is dubbed in tagalog. if you'd ask me, we are the stars in tagalog really sucks!



that was nice anime just that the main character..is so not handsome..= =
12803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Child predators c...
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

cronocrus wrote:

i read in the internet...some people watched anime bring them bad stuff...after a research government had find out that anime is breaking our mind into pieces...
IM SRY TO SAY THIS BUT>>...
GOVERNMENT WILL BANNED ANIME!!!!!!
This had been report since 2005...and this event is still currently moving on..

WHAT will you DO>..when THERE IS No ANIME...OMG

For me...IS end of my LIFE...awwwww

Is cartoon same as anime? or differet? state why


Luckily the government doesn't know that time travel isn't possible. They plan to wait 'till some point in the future, they will head back in the past to the days of Osamu Tezuka and stop the production of Tetsuwan Atom, thus stopping the anime boom, and then banning it, thusly making it banned in our time. However, since time travel isn't possible, the government WILL NEVER "BANNED" anime. Now, they might attempt to ban it some time in the future...but it's highly doubtful...
3766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
hmm this thread was already created well a smiliar one.
they say what would you do if anime was banned.
its pretty similiar so this thread should be locked
6252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The World Of Skip...
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
i would try and learn japenese and buy anime and manga so my life is going to end in a happy life of manga and anime
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.