First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
Unpopular Opinions You Have
4047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
not sharing my asl
Offline
Posted 8/1/12
I actually don't like Nutella.
734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/1/12

lippedlove wrote:


polx wrote:

*Abortions are for the weak. Life throws shit at you, you just got to deal with it. You get raped, fine. I feel sorry for ya. Now deal with it. you can't always have everything the easy way. The child hasn't done anything wrong. Deal with, you whore.


dealing with rape isn't a fucking walk in the park.


It's not a fucking walk in the park. I'm aware. Life shouldn't be a fucking walk in the park. I feel that too many people are over-privilaged, you've got to have some suffering in your life. Life can't be all rainbows and butterflies. If getting raped bothers you so much, go learn self-defense. In a sense, it's your own fault for not being able to properly protect yourself. And why didn't you think it was nessacary to prepare for something like that? Probably because life has thrown too many good things at you.
18204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/1/12 , edited 8/1/12
Unpopular Opinions....I'll get a ton of crap for this, but whatever, my opinions.

-Pot should be legalized.
-If pot isn't legalized, beer/alcohol should be illegal.- Learn from the prohibition period.

I have a lot more unpopular opinions, but this should do for now. ((It turned into more of an I hate...))

-I can't stand tacobell.
-The Doritos taco....wtf!?..I like my cancer with extra cheese please.
-I don't like fast food. The only fast food I would eat...Is IN and OUT.
-I dislike white chocolate, and dark chocolate...I'm more in the middle.
-I hate mainstream rap...I can't stand Lil Wayne. Emenim is aight.
-I hate mainstream, period. While people move in a line, I zig zag.
-I can't stand big boobs, they don't look "hawt".
-I can't stand too much make-up, please take that shit off! It makes me gag.
-I hate the clothing brand OBEY. It was cool, before all these posers started using it!
-I hate jersey shore, I don't see why its so damn popular!?
-Teen wolf is gay, when I say gay, it's dumb.
-I watch 16 and pregnant to get my laughs.
20121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 8/1/12
-I don't mind incest, as long as there's consent. You and your cousin want to fuck? Okay, fine.
-Fuck capitalism
-Far too much support is put towards homosexuals than transsexuals(who, btw, get even more discrimination)
-Suicide is selfish
-Axe smells like shit
-6-packs are not sexy. They make me want to puke
-The Beatles suck
-Bob Marley sucks
-Skrillex isn't fucking dubstep
-Deadmau5's fanbase is retarded.
-People who have scare cams in their let's plays(pewdiepie) are fucking stupid. Watching a fake reaction to a horror game is not funny.
-Minecraft is fucking stupid
837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Portland
Offline
Posted 8/1/12

polx wrote:

It's not a fucking walk in the park. I'm aware. Life shouldn't be a fucking walk in the park. I feel that too many people are over-privilaged, you've got to have some suffering in your life. Life can't be all rainbows and butterflies. If getting raped bothers you so much, go learn self-defense. In a sense, it's your own fault for not being able to properly protect yourself. And why didn't you think it was nessacary to prepare for something like that? Probably because life has thrown too many good things at you.


nobody deserves rape, no matter how over-privileged they are. you can take your need for suffering and shove it up your ass. you probably only think that you "have to have" suffering just because you haven't endured any yourself, so it's easy for you to say. if you had ever gone through something like rape, you would never wish that pain on somebody else.

and it's never the victim's fault, ever. don't you dare try to defend rapists.

at the very least, understand that rape is a trigger for a lot of people. you obviously don't feel any compassion towards the subject, but have some fucking shame.
734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/1/12

lippedlove wrote:


polx wrote:

It's not a fucking walk in the park. I'm aware. Life shouldn't be a fucking walk in the park. I feel that too many people are over-privilaged, you've got to have some suffering in your life. Life can't be all rainbows and butterflies. If getting raped bothers you so much, go learn self-defense. In a sense, it's your own fault for not being able to properly protect yourself. And why didn't you think it was nessacary to prepare for something like that? Probably because life has thrown too many good things at you.


nobody deserves rape, no matter how over-privileged they are. you can take your need for suffering and shove it up your ass. you probably only think that you "have to have" suffering just because you haven't endured any yourself, so it's easy for you to say. if you had ever gone through something like rape, you would never wish that pain on somebody else.

and it's never the victim's fault, ever. don't you dare try to defend rapists.

at the very least, understand that rape is a trigger for a lot of people. you obviously don't feel any compassion towards the subject, but have some fucking shame.


I'm not defending them. The rapist may or may not be a horrible person. Usually they are, however, I can't stand it when people imply lump everything together. What is the rapist has had bad experiences? What if the rapist has been raped? I realize that in no way justifies what they have done, but you can't simply heap all the blame on the one person. Life isn't that black and white. I never said anyone deserves rape. I'm nor wishing it upon anyone. Every one deserves everything equally, however, when life throws shit at you, you can't simply hide from it. What has the child done? Is it the child's fault that it was born? Granted, the child may suffer abuse from it's parent as it grow because it is a burden, but you cannot blame the abuse on anyone else except the parent. 'Oh, I was raped, my life is crap, I'm going to take it out on this innocent child'. I can't stand that way of thinking. So what if the child is a burden? It's there, that's life. No child deserves that. That is completely the parent's fault, for having such a weak nature. Yes, your life has been crap, and it'll probably stay that way for a long time. so what? You're not special. Suck it up, grow some balls, and make the best of it.

Yes, in fact, I've never been raped, so I may not have a decent understanding of it. However, I feel that too much emphasis has been placed upon it. You're not going to get pregnant every single time. If you do, too bad, so sad. You have done nothing to deserve it, but you've gotten it, so now live with it. It's not fair to people around you if you go around acting like a tragic hero and pushing it upon them. It's weak. Face it like man.

From what you said, may I assume you've been raped? If not, find another way to argue your point. Now, let me ask you this: Have YOU, ever endured the pain of getting raped? If you have I apologize, the way you were arguing it seemed like it's invalid. I truly do. Honestly, you haven't said anything of substance except that everything I've said is morally wrong. Please, good sir. Elaborate. And don't simply go 'round swearing at people because your points of view clash. I won't be ashamed of my point of view. Although it can be argued that the way I've stated it may not be the most tactful, that does not make it wrong, nor need I be ashamed of it. I'm racist and heterosexist. That's my opinion. I'm proud of it. I will not, in any way be ashamed of myself.

That being said, can you truly say the victim is completely faultess? You got raped because you were not able to defend yourself. That, at least is true. The victim is never completely blameless. Don't give me that shit. It's always your fault, in a sense. You get murdered. You haven't done anything wrong, however, you were murdered because you were unable to defend yourself. You can't argue that point. So no, the victim is never blameless. Although this isn't common, don't you think that some people have been raped because they go outside wearing little more than lingerie? Can you completely blame it on rapist then? In that situation, you're practically asking for it. It's never completely not your fault. Don't even try that. A bunch of children in 3rd world countries have died right now. It's my fault because I lack the adequacy to save them. Though this is on a completely different scale, it is still the same concept. You were raped because you couldn't defend yourself. It's that simple.

Please note this is coming from someone whose life has probably been harder than yours. It's not that I do not feel for the victims, I simply think they are making way too big of a fuss.
Posted 8/1/12
I think that the Walking Dead television show is a piece of utter trash.
837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Portland
Offline
Posted 8/1/12

polx wrote:

I'm not defending them. The rapist may or may not be a horrible person. Usually they are, however, I can't stand it when people imply lump everything together. What is the rapist has had bad experiences? What if the rapist has been raped? I realize that in no way justifies what they have done, but you can't simply heap all the blame on the one person. Life isn't that black and white. I never said anyone deserves rape. I'm nor wishing it upon anyone. Every one deserves everything equally, however, when life throws shit at you, you can't simply hide from it. What has the child done? Is it the child's fault that it was born? Granted, the child may suffer abuse from it's parent as it grow because it is a burden, but you cannot blame the abuse on anyone else except the parent. 'Oh, I was raped, my life is crap, I'm going to take it out on this innocent child'. I can't stand that way of thinking. So what if the child is a burden? It's there, that's life. No child deserves that. That is completely the parent's fault, for having such a weak nature. Yes, your life has been crap, and it'll probably stay that way for a long time. so what? You're not special. Suck it up, grow some balls, and make the best of it.

Yes, in fact, I've never been raped, so I may not have a decent understanding of it. However, I feel that too much emphasis has been placed upon it. You're not going to get pregnant every single time. If you do, too bad, so sad. You have done nothing to deserve it, but you've gotten it, so now live with it. It's not fair to people around you if you go around acting like a tragic hero and pushing it upon them. It's weak. Face it like man.

From what you said, may I assume you've been raped? If not, find another way to argue your point. Now, let me ask you this: Have YOU, ever endured the pain of getting raped? If you have I apologize, the way you were arguing it seemed like it's invalid. I truly do. Honestly, you haven't said anything of substance except that everything I've said is morally wrong. Please, good sir. Elaborate. And don't simply go 'round swearing at people because your points of view clash. I won't be ashamed of my point of view. Although it can be argued that the way I've stated it may not be the most tactful, that does not make it wrong, nor need I be ashamed of it. I'm racist and heterosexist. That's my opinion. I'm proud of it. I will not, in any way be ashamed of myself.

That being said, can you truly say the victim is completely faultess? You got raped because you were not able to defend yourself. That, at least is true. The victim is never completely blameless. Don't give me that shit. It's always your fault, in a sense. You get murdered. You haven't done anything wrong, however, you were murdered because you were unable to defend yourself. You can't argue that point. So no, the victim is never blameless. Although this isn't common, don't you think that some people have been raped because they go outside wearing little more than lingerie? Can you completely blame it on rapist then? In that situation, you're practically asking for it. It's never completely not your fault. Don't even try that. A bunch of children in 3rd world countries have died right now. It's my fault because I lack the adequacy to save them. Though this is on a completely different scale, it is still the same concept. You were raped because you couldn't defend yourself. It's that simple.

Please note this is coming from someone whose life has probably been harder than yours. It's not that I do not feel for the victims, I simply think they are making way too big of a fuss.


write all the long winded posts you want. honestly, you can tell me that it's my fault, and you can tell me that i'm defenseless and pathetic because i didn't "just get over it," and you can tell me and rape victims everywhere that we're guilty until you're blue in the face. but it will never be my fault that somebody took advantage of me and didn't take "no" for an answer. i'm not weak because i was hurt and i asked for help. i'm not going to take the fall for someone else's power lust. people don't have the right to take advantage of me just because i'm weaker or because i can't defend myself. i never asked to get raped. that's what made it rape.

the reason i'm not writing anything "of substance" for you is because none of it is up for debate. it's not my fault. suck it up, grow some balls, and make the best of it.
Posted 8/1/12


You ignorant fucking excuse for a human being. You know what I hope happens? I hope you get raped, get pregnant and as you're looking at your little demon spawn decide how utterly shit your life is worth and fucking kill yourself. Then you'd die ignorant AND a hypocrite. The world would be a better place without you in it.
734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/1/12

Iluvmoms wrote:



You ignorant fucking excuse for a human being. You know what I hope happens? I hope you get raped, get pregnant and as you're looking at your little demon spawn decide how utterly shit your life is worth and fucking kill yourself. Then you'd die ignorant AND a hypocrite. The world would be a better place without you in it.

You may disagree with my views, but they are my views, you have an obligation to respect them. You are simply being rude and childish here. I dislike people like you, who simply lash out without even taking into consideration the other party's views. Unfortuanately, I also think suicide is for the weak, I've never even considered it. Even if my life turn into hell, as you've so kindly wished upon me, I won't be so weak as to attempt to run away from it. I've only got one life, like hell I'll be wasting it just because I don't enjoy it. Who says you've got to enjoy life?

Really, if you're going to tell me my opinion is shit, you might as well back it up. I don't enjoy having people swearing at me without telling me why.

Honestly, I'm not even sure if you're trolling or not.

Well, I suppose this has proven how unpopular my opinion is. Whatever. I'll still hold it in high regard.

20121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 8/1/12

polx wrote:


Iluvmoms wrote:



You ignorant fucking excuse for a human being. You know what I hope happens? I hope you get raped, get pregnant and as you're looking at your little demon spawn decide how utterly shit your life is worth and fucking kill yourself. Then you'd die ignorant AND a hypocrite. The world would be a better place without you in it.

You may disagree with my views, but they are my views, you have an obligation to respect them. You are simply being rude and childish here. I dislike people like you, who simply lash out without even taking into consideration the other party's views. Unfortuanately, I also think suicide is for the weak, I've never even considered it. Even if my life turn into hell, as you've so kindly wished upon me, I won't be so weak as to attempt to run away from it. I've only got one life, like hell I'll be wasting it just because I don't enjoy it. Who says you've got to enjoy life?

Really, if you're going to tell me my opinion is shit, you might as well back it up. I don't enjoy having people swearing at me without telling me why.

Honestly, I'm not even sure if you're trolling or not.

Well, I suppose this has proven how unpopular my opinion is. Whatever. I'll still hold it in high regard.



It's funny how the think rape is bad
then they tell you to get raped,,,,

8508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / i'm there. you kn...
Offline
Posted 8/1/12
dark chocolate tastes way better and is way better for your health than milk chocolate.
Posted 8/1/12
Holy CRAP! What the hell happened in this thread?!?

As for me: I don't actually like s'mores
734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/1/12

lippedlove wrote:

polx wrote:I'm not defending them. The rapist may or may not be a horrible person. Usually they are, however, I can't stand it when people imply lump everything together. What is the rapist has had bad experiences? What if the rapist has been raped? I realize that in no way justifies what they have done, but you can't simply heap all the blame on the one person. Life isn't that black and white. I never said anyone deserves rape. I'm nor wishing it upon anyone. Every one deserves everything equally, however, when life throws shit at you, you can't simply hide from it. What has the child done? Is it the child's fault that it was born? Granted, the child may suffer abuse from it's parent as it grow because it is a burden, but you cannot blame the abuse on anyone else except the parent. 'Oh, I was raped, my life is crap, I'm going to take it out on this innocent child'. I can't stand that way of thinking. So what if the child is a burden? It's there, that's life. No child deserves that. That is completely the parent's fault, for having such a weak nature. Yes, your life has been crap, and it'll probably stay that way for a long time. so what? You're not special. Suck it up, grow some balls, and make the best of it. Yes, in fact, I've never been raped, so I may not have a decent understanding of it. However, I feel that too much emphasis has been placed upon it.  You're not going to get pregnant every single time. If you do, too bad, so sad. You have done nothing to deserve it, but you've gotten it, so now live with it. It's not fair to people around you if you go around acting like a tragic hero and pushing it upon them. It's weak. Face it like man.From what you said, may I assume you've been raped? If not, find another way to argue your point. Now, let me ask you this: Have YOU, ever endured the pain of getting raped? If you have I apologize, the way you were arguing it seemed like it's invalid. I truly do. Honestly, you haven't said anything of substance except that everything I've said is morally wrong. Please, good sir. Elaborate. And don't simply go 'round swearing at people because your points of view clash. I won't be ashamed of my point of view. Although it can be argued that the way I've stated it may not be the most tactful, that does not make it wrong, nor need I be ashamed of it. I'm racist and heterosexist. That's my opinion. I'm proud of it. I will not, in any way be ashamed of myself.That being said, can you truly say the victim is completely faultess? You got raped because you were not able to defend yourself. That, at least is true. The victim is never completely blameless. Don't give me that shit. It's always your fault, in a sense. You get murdered. You haven't done anything wrong, however, you were murdered because you were unable to defend yourself. You can't argue that point. So no, the victim is never blameless. Although this isn't common, don't you think that some people have been raped because they go outside wearing little more than lingerie? Can you completely blame it on rapist then? In that situation, you're practically asking for it. It's never completely not your fault. Don't even try that. A bunch of children in 3rd world countries have died right now. It's my fault because I lack the adequacy to save them. Though this is on a completely different scale, it is still the same concept. You were raped because you couldn't defend yourself. It's that simple.Please note this is coming from someone whose life has probably been harder than yours. It's not that I do not feel for the victims, I simply think they are making way too big of a fuss.
write all the long winded posts you want. honestly, you can tell me that it's my fault, and you can tell me that i'm defenseless and pathetic because i didn't "just get over it," and you can tell me and rape victims everywhere that we're guilty until you're blue in the face. but it will never be my fault that somebody took advantage of me and didn't take "no" for an answer. i'm not weak because i was hurt and i asked for help. i'm not going to take the fall for someone else's power lust. people don't have the right to take advantage of me just because i'm weaker or because i can't defend myself. i never asked to get raped. that's what made it rape.the reason i'm not writing anything "of substance" for you is because none of it is up for debate. it's not my fault. suck it up, grow some balls, and make the best of it.
Right off the bat, I apologize if anything I wrote or have written has offended you or hurt you. 'Not up for debate'? It's not my place to tell you so, but that is a weak, lazy response. Instead of lashing out at my arugement, you lash out at me as a person. I have little respect for people like that. Everything is up for debate. Everything is reasonable, as long as you can back it up. The victim is never completey without blame. If I get killed right now, sure I'd be pissed, but I will never, ever consider myself without blame. Do not shirk your responsibilty. I'm sorry if you disagree, but right now, you are being horribly rude. You might not like my views, but you do have an obligation to respect it, as I respect yours.  Sadly, due to your childish and unreasonable behavoir, that respect is rapidly going down the metaphorical drain.I don't really understand what you said in the first paragraph, mostly due to your lack of punctuation and captial, but if you really did get raped, I extend my sincerest condolences and apologies. (If not, faking something as traumatic as that simply so you can counter something is truly pathetic and low) However, one traumatic incident does not give you the right to treat me as you did. I'm truly do apologize if I reopened any old wounds yours. Though I'd very much like for you to speak to me like a reasonable person, instead of swearig at me.I have never called you weak, pathetic or defenseless. I never told you to get over it.  No one has the right to take advantage of you. You are not weak because you were hurt. I'm truly sorry if youYou know, I'm totally up for a civilized debate. And here I was thinking that CR had a semi-sentient user-base. Again, a thousands apologies if this is a sensitive topic for you. Please do take in mind that I never intended any offense to you or anyone.
734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/1/12 , edited 8/1/12

dudewthehat wrote:


polx wrote:


Iluvmoms wrote:



You ignorant fucking excuse for a human being. You know what I hope happens? I hope you get raped, get pregnant and as you're looking at your little demon spawn decide how utterly shit your life is worth and fucking kill yourself. Then you'd die ignorant AND a hypocrite. The world would be a better place without you in it.

You may disagree with my views, but they are my views, you have an obligation to respect them. You are simply being rude and childish here. I dislike people like you, who simply lash out without even taking into consideration the other party's views. Unfortuanately, I also think suicide is for the weak, I've never even considered it. Even if my life turn into hell, as you've so kindly wished upon me, I won't be so weak as to attempt to run away from it. I've only got one life, like hell I'll be wasting it just because I don't enjoy it. Who says you've got to enjoy life?

Really, if you're going to tell me my opinion is shit, you might as well back it up. I don't enjoy having people swearing at me without telling me why.

Honestly, I'm not even sure if you're trolling or not.

Well, I suppose this has proven how unpopular my opinion is. Whatever. I'll still hold it in high regard.



It's funny how the think rape is bad
then they tell you to get raped,,,,


Yep, I take it my opinion is rather unpopular.

The point is I'm not going to change my point of view. You cannot prey on my emotions that easily.

Still, they were still acting extremely rude to me, being raped does not, in any way, excuse that.

First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.