First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Unpopular Opinions You Have
69525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/9/12
I personally don't have anything against Hitler. I never knew him personally, so I don't really want to judge :/
4990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/9/12


You probably don't know because you haven't seen previous comments, but Carbokill is a troll who has been disgareeing and insulting me on almost every comment I make. He has already been banned once. Should of been banned permanently. So I'm not the one at fault here.
67723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 2/9/12
Opinions I have that others dislike

1) my hometown doesn't get winter. Just a perpetual spring.
2) my hometown are a bunch of wussies who call out the army if they actually do get a day of winter.
3) my hometown is NOT the center of the universe.
4) crunchy roll has a large population of hypocrites.
5) anime fans should treat Furries the LGBT, Americans, Japanese, Christians, non christians etc. The way they themselves wish to be treated
69525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/9/12

papagolfwhiskey wrote:
4) crunchy roll has a large population of hypocrites.
/quote]

Tbf, that's not really an opinion, but a fact. Anyway, the whole planet is FULL of hypocrites. Including me.
19 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 2/9/12 , edited 2/9/12

eclair-lumiere wrote:



You probably don't know because you haven't seen previous comments, but Carbokill is a troll who has been disgareeing and insulting me on almost every comment I make. He has already been banned once. Should of been banned permanently. So I'm not the one at fault here.



u r at fault
4990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/9/12


How do you know? Have you been reading the exchanges between Carbokill and me since the start? You don't have any idea how this argument started so don't bother to get involved.
3398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Pandemonium
Offline
Posted 2/9/12
1. I support abortions.
2. I support the legalization of drugs, even though I do not intend to use any of them... except weed maybe. :P
3. I am against niqab, hijab and burka, and think wearing them in public should be made illegal, like in France.
4. I support sexual liberation.
5. I think family members should be able to have a relationship, as long as they don't reproduce.

There's probably more, but that's all I can think of right now...
4235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / somewhere on mars
Offline
Posted 2/9/12
Justin Bieber sucks and is never going to go out with you. Get over it.
25300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 2/9/12 , edited 2/9/12
I think abortion is not a bad or sinful thing.
I love english dubs, well, usually. If the dub is by 4kids there is no way in fuck I will watch it...
I hate it when people text in the car while they are driving.
I used to have 2 pet rats & I really liked them. They were awesome. Rats are usually stereotyped as filthy & dirty creatures, but tbh, pet rats are awesome.
I think sleeping with a stuffed animal is fine at any age.
The nyan cat is awesome, but still random.
Seeing other people troll amuses me.
67723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 2/9/12

animegirl2222 wrote:

I think abortion is not a bad or sinful thing.
I love english dubs, well, usually. If the dub is by 4kids there is no way in fuck I will watch it...
I hate it when people text in the car while they are driving.
I used to have 2 pet rats & I really liked them. They were awesome. Rats are usually stereotyped as filthy & dirty creatures, but tbh, pet rats are awesome.
I think sleeping with a stuffed animal is fine at any age.
The nyan cat is awesome, but still random.
Seeing other people troll amuses me.


I like your opinions. Can I have them? Except for the rats. Never owned one so happy to take your word on them
Posted 2/9/12
I think me raping is alright.
Banned
33167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 2/9/12

eclair-lumiere wrote:

How do you know? Have you been reading the exchanges between Carbokill and me since the start? You don't have any idea how this argument started so don't bother to get involved.


You're still a disagreeable bitch who has no friends because of that, so I don't see why me insulting you changes that.
2957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Mongolia
Offline
Posted 2/9/12
I hate the main characters in Romance dramas
2030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/9/12 , edited 2/9/12

eclair-lumiere wrote:
You probably don't know because you haven't seen previous comments, but Carbokill is a troll who has been disgareeing and insulting me on almost every comment I make. He has already been banned once. Should of been banned permanently. So I'm not the one at fault here.


actually, i've seen a few of your posts... and some of them were pretty reasonable and didn't appear to get flamed.
and some of them were pretty out-there flaky, and -did- get flamed.
so.. posting flaky ideas online, without any reasoning or support.... means it -is- your fault. haters gonna hate, and trolls gonna be trolls. stop arguing with them, it just encourages them. [Edit]: nvm, keep baiting them on. it's funny to watch.


papagolfwhiskey wrote:
4) [planet earth] has a large population of hypocrites.
5) anime fans should treat Furries the LGBT, Americans, Japanese, Christians, non christians etc. The way they themselves wish to be treated


QFT.
also.. have you noticed that the two of these are pretty strongly related, almost to the point of being redundant? =P



Syndicaidramon wrote:
2. I support the legalization of drugs, even though I do not intend to use any of them... except weed maybe. :P
3. I am against niqab, hijab and burka, and think wearing them in public should be made illegal, like in France.
4. I support sexual liberation.
5. I think family members should be able to have a relationship, as long as they don't reproduce.


2; i agree with the weed... it's really just about like smoking alcohol. and since both of those are legal...
the stronger stuff is probably a bit much mind you... tho if people could control themselves on it, i wouldn't think its a big deal either.
3; it's just clothing. if they -want- to wear it, let them. but by "want" i don't mean that "father and elder brother say i must, therefore i want to obey them so they don't beat and rape me"
4; hellz yea. pull all the stagnant puritanical religious crap offa that, and just lets have fun, people.
5; not -opposed-.. but it's so hard to find the line between "voluntary" and "obligated".




animecrazy14 wrote:
Justin Bieber sucks and is never going to go out with you. Get over it.


hahaha... that's only unpopular in your age group =P good for you for having the brains to catch on to it early.




animegirl2222 wrote:
I think abortion is not a bad or sinful thing.
I love english dubs, well, usually. If the dub is by 4kids there is no way in fuck I will watch it...
I hate it when people text in the car while they are driving.
I used to have 2 pet rats & I really liked them. They were awesome. Rats are usually stereotyped as filthy & dirty creatures, but tbh, pet rats are awesome.
I think sleeping with a stuffed animal is fine at any age.
The nyan cat is awesome, but still random.
Seeing other people troll amuses me.


"their body, their choice."
ew.. dubs [usually] have such terrible voice-acting. if it somehow managed decent voice acting, i wouldn't mind i guess.
i love it when places make texting while driving illegal. (teenager in a van rammed a STOPPED car at 50kph, killed several children. .because she was looking at her phone.)
pet rats != wild rats. wild rats definitely -are- filthy dirty things. pet rats are simply a little bit smelly. the only reason i don't like them is b/c my allergies.
yay! stuffies are cute :D
nyan cat -IS- awesome. and so is random.
trolls are always great for a laugh. so are unintentional troll-baiters.
6381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / ZA WARUDO or Stra...
Offline
Posted 2/9/12


No, I'm not referring to you and carbokill. I'm referring to your argument with Monzetsu when he made a topic regarding love. What I was saying was you did use that particular opinion to hurt his optimism about it. Both sides of the issue are understandable, but it's unlikely someone is going to accept yours if you're going to call theirs ridiculous.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.