First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
who is the best fighter in Dragon Ball z
104087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/6/08
ssj4 gogeta owns all
104087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/6/08

gokuvsnaruto wrote:

Gohan is the strongest(fact)


and your fact was false
9508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

AnimeKami wrote:


gokuvsnaruto wrote:

Gohan is the strongest(fact)


and your fact was false


i mean non combine
20183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Chaaair~ it spins.
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
Son Gohan ;)

Well, he had the greatest potential. Too bad he SQUANDERED IT.
779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Deltona,Florida
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
Goku duh
779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Deltona,Florida
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
But brolly will kik ass
104087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/6/08

gokuvsnaruto wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


gokuvsnaruto wrote:

Gohan is the strongest(fact)


and your fact was false


i mean non combine


well its still debatable when he has sacred power N stuff but if you match that with ssj4 goku or vegeta thats questionable ssj3 goku yes but dono about 4
916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
goku because he has beated everyone
1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / England
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
its debateable after the buu saga who was stronger gohan or goku. the intention was for gohan to take over after cell but they did not i think cause fans did not like it. saying this i think gohan had a slight upper hand revolving around that he had hidden potential. this is also seen as a child he was stronger than goku as a child. but what annoys me is how he became a retard after cell and continue into gt, and dragonballs if goku cant do it no one can attitude to beatin villians. i cant think of a single major person beat by vegeta or piccolo
74868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
Goku and his fusions.
Posted 6/6/08
gohan when he fought cell he is the best
124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / mexico
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
gohan oviously
9508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

AnimeKami wrote:


gokuvsnaruto wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


gokuvsnaruto wrote:

Gohan is the strongest(fact)


and your fact was false


i mean non combine


well its still debatable when he has sacred power N stuff but if you match that with ssj4 goku or vegeta thats questionable ssj3 goku yes but dono about 4


THe manga and anime were designed that gohan was stronger then goku
Gohan beat cell at the age of about 12-13
Gohan beat Brolly(brolly completely destroied goku)
and brolly was called the legendary sayian and was called the strongest sayian hebeat goku and vageta
yet he lost to gohan

7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 6/6/08 , edited 6/6/08
goku i mean come on theirs no other person in dbz that can beat goku
when it ended beacause buu became uub and vegeta went up to ss2 gohan mystic sayian but goku ss3 and thats strongest
this is all in my opinion

104087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/6/08

gokuvsnaruto wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


gokuvsnaruto wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


gokuvsnaruto wrote:

Gohan is the strongest(fact)


and your fact was false


i mean non combine


well its still debatable when he has sacred power N stuff but if you match that with ssj4 goku or vegeta thats questionable ssj3 goku yes but dono about 4


THe manga and anime were designed that gohan was stronger then goku
Gohan beat cell at the age of about 12-13
Gohan beat Brolly(brolly completely destroied goku)
and brolly was called the legendary sayian and was called the strongest sayian hebeat goku and vageta
yet he lost to gohan



that is true well since this is the anime section im thinking were going off there but gohan did lose to super buu and goku beat kid buu so yea... its debatable lol XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.