Remove this ad
Created by Akixx9
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Favorite Bleach Pairing
Posted 12/26/08

Yakato wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


OneInAMillion- wrote:

Oeeh oeeh! And IshiHime ofcourse!





Another *sigh*


If u like that couple,did u know theres a ishihime group??If u cant find it go to my profile and ull find it as my Fav groups!! thx~ :3


You like so many pairings with Orihime? O.o you can't beat rankin24 =D


Are u talking to me! ;o
6148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

kiracutie wrote:


Yakato wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


OneInAMillion- wrote:

Oeeh oeeh! And IshiHime ofcourse!





Another *sigh*


If u like that couple,did u know theres a ishihime group??If u cant find it go to my profile and ull find it as my Fav groups!! thx~ :3


You like so many pairings with Orihime? O.o you can't beat rankin24 =D


Are u talking to me! ;o


Yes!
Posted 12/26/08

Yakato wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


Yakato wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


OneInAMillion- wrote:

Oeeh oeeh! And IshiHime ofcourse!





Another *sigh*


If u like that couple,did u know theres a ishihime group??If u cant find it go to my profile and ull find it as my Fav groups!! thx~ :3


You like so many pairings with Orihime? O.o you can't beat rankin24 =D


Are u talking to me! ;o


Yes!


oh No.Rankin luvs more! >:) ask her! ;o
6148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

kiracutie wrote:


Yakato wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


Yakato wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


OneInAMillion- wrote:

Oeeh oeeh! And IshiHime ofcourse!





Another *sigh*


If u like that couple,did u know theres a ishihime group??If u cant find it go to my profile and ull find it as my Fav groups!! thx~ :3


You like so many pairings with Orihime? O.o you can't beat rankin24 =D


Are u talking to me! ;o


Yes!


oh No.Rankin luvs more! >:) ask her! ;o


Yeah, Rankin24 loves : IchiHime, GrimmHime, UlquiHimme, IshiHime...and the list goes on O.o

13309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New York! (UNFORT...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
I like Ichihime
Posted 12/28/08
Ichihime for the WIN!!!! <3
2883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Celestia
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
ichiruki for the win!
and ishiori. or aizenxhime
Posted 2/16/09
Ichihime all the way
Posted 2/16/09
Ichihime
25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/27/09
IchiRuki
53 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
Ulquiorra x Orihime <3333
3800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
hitsu hina
ichiruki
Member
3692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/28/09 , edited 2/28/09
ichigo and rukia forever!!!!!!!
Member
1002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Britannia (XD)
Offline
Posted 3/2/09
IchigoxRukia
Member
4336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 3/2/09
ulquihime. then ichihime. and then grimmhime.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.