First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Best Zanpaktou contest!
Posted 3/31/08
Coolest

this is the normal form


this is shikai! it can ink and constrict, has spinning arms for shielding and it can umm... cut lol


this is bankai! it uses ink but more than shikai, and has the power to camouflage its weakness is moving fast cause if it moves too fast u can see the camouflage fading it constricts, and hides...


this is the spirit! its really big....
Posted 4/2/08

coldnhot369 wrote:

Coolest

this is the normal form


this is shikai! it can ink and constrict, has spinning arms for shielding and it can umm... cut lol


this is bankai! it uses ink but more than shikai, and has the power to camouflage its weakness is moving fast cause if it moves too fast u can see the camouflage fading it constricts, and hides...


this is the spirit! its really big....


umm.. srry, really srry but coolest ended a while ago but funniest still going! good luck
Posted 4/2/08
lol haha... oh im too late, so whens the next 1?
Posted 4/3/08

coldnhot369 wrote:

lol haha... oh im too late, so whens the next 1?


umm... here u can put up funniest zanpaktou, there is funniest pics in another forum, kidou contest in another forum and thats it
Posted 4/3/08
oh... hmmm
Posted 4/11/08

wrote:

oh... hmmm


were u banned or something if u dont answer its prob no...
Moderator
860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
Looks like it... But... The funniest weapon ending in monday? There's no others participating the funniest zanpakutou... so it's just me?
Member
3768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / land of promise,...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08 , edited 4/21/08
Cool Zanpakutou Entry

Zanpakutou Name: Ningyo Joutei - Merman Lord
Command: Karera o Hitasu - Drown Them --- for shikai
Shikai Form:


Bankai: Engkai Ningyo Joutei - Deep Sea Merman Lord
Posted 4/21/08

redhorse92 wrote:

Cool Zanpakutou Entry

Zanpakutou Name: Ningyo Joutei - Merman Lord
Command: Karera o Hitasu - Drown Them --- for shikai
Shikai Form:


Bankai: Engkai Ningyo Joutei - Deep Sea Merman Lord


nice, since ure going to be a new mod can u help by pming just about 100 members u see that are active on group and some other people about funniest zanpaktou contest, i dont think they know, tho i did pm them
Member
3768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / land of promise,...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

conanxshinichi wrote:


redhorse92 wrote:

Cool Zanpakutou Entry

Zanpakutou Name: Ningyo Joutei - Merman Lord
Command: Karera o Hitasu - Drown Them --- for shikai
Shikai Form:


Bankai: Engkai Ningyo Joutei - Deep Sea Merman Lord


nice, since ure going to be a new mod can u help by pming just about 100 members u see that are active on group and some other people about funniest zanpaktou contest, i dont think they know, tho i did pm them


sure sure!
Posted 4/21/08
thnk thats a big help
Posted 4/21/08
lol i might run just one contest on my own with no help of mods, i might put up a contest for mod and let members vote who wins cause i wanna see if anyone doesnt vote for a mod which means he/she isnt helping, good idea huh?
Member
3768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / land of promise,...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

conanxshinichi wrote:

lol i might run just one contest on my own with no help of mods, i might put up a contest for mod and let members vote who wins cause i wanna see if anyone doesnt vote for a mod which means he/she isnt helping, good idea huh?


yeah. thats absolutley definitely only surely girly manly heavenly CORRECT! lol.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.