Created by Mary1803
Post Reply Which DBSK Solo do you like? Part 2
Creator
14971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Somewhere In Amer...
Offline
Posted 3/15/08 , edited 3/15/08
I LOVE them all! So I can't chose! ^_^
Member
2472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wish I was in Sou...
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
Wild Soullll!~~ Actually I like them all, and again, I'm not bias.. I just really like the beat >_<
I also love "My girlfriend" x3 They are all amazing.
Member
44422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
Its a tie between Rainy Night, Maze, and My Girlfriend for this one. I can't really choose. Changmin's and Yunho's isn't my favorite but they are alright. I still love and listen to all the songs
Member
5534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
where can i listen to them??? I haven't heard any of their solo so tell me where please.
Creator
14971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Somewhere In Amer...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

neji4ever123 wrote:

where can i listen to them??? I haven't heard any of their solo so tell me where please.


I posted the download links to there song's here in this group! It should be in the bottom! Here is the link to go straight there! So get them all cuz there SO GOOD! LOL! ^_^

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-69570/DBSKTVXQs-NEW-Songs-of-2008-Check-It-Out-They-Sound-So-Freakin-HOT-XOXOXO-.html
Member
5534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

Mary1803 wrote:


neji4ever123 wrote:

where can i listen to them??? I haven't heard any of their solo so tell me where please.


I posted the download links to there song's here in this group! It should be in the bottom! Here is the link to go straight there! So get them all cuz there SO GOOD! LOL! ^_^

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-69570/DBSKTVXQs-NEW-Songs-of-2008-Check-It-Out-They-Sound-So-Freakin-HOT-XOXOXO-.html


Thanks alot Mary. I finish listening to them a while ago and they are like my favorites songs right now.
Creator
14971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Somewhere In Amer...
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

neji4ever123 wrote:

Thanks alot Mary. I finish listening to them a while ago and they are like my favorites songs right now.


LOL! OMG there so good aren't they!? I LOVE there songs 2! ^_^
Member
407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / British Columbia,...
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
I'm in between Changmin and Jaejoong's
The others are great too, but I think it's just because I like the style more, haha XP
Member
5534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

Mary1803 wrote:


neji4ever123 wrote:

Thanks alot Mary. I finish listening to them a while ago and they are like my favorites songs right now.


LOL! OMG there so good aren't they!? I LOVE there songs 2! ^_^


I know they are really good and I love their voice
Creator
14971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Somewhere In Amer...
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

neji4ever123 wrote:

I know they are really good and I love their voice


Yup same, same! LOL! ^_^
Member
160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / MN
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
I really do like "Wild Soul" I love how he sings the english and he doesn't sound bad at all. "...get wild, shaking my soul, let me feel what i've never seen..."
You must be logged in to post.