First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
For how long have you been watching dramas?
2473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
well i started watching dramas for like 6-7 months ago
Posted 3/15/08
ever since i was 3 or 4 ^_^
2473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
O_O relly.. how old r u now?
1968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / LoS aNgElEs CA.
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
since i was 10 yrs old!!!!!
Posted 3/15/08
16, since I'm chinese when i was small I had to watch cantonese dramas soo yea....
2473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

-rawr- wrote:

16, since I'm chinese when i was small I had to watch cantonese dramas soo yea....


ohh lol
do u remember wich one whaz ur frst?
Posted 3/15/08

xXfloraXx wrote:


-rawr- wrote:

16, since I'm chinese when i was small I had to watch cantonese dramas soo yea....


ohh lol
do u remember wich one whaz ur frst?


umm I think it was.......Journey to the west or sumtin else but yea....
2473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

-rawr- wrote:


xXfloraXx wrote:


-rawr- wrote:

16, since I'm chinese when i was small I had to watch cantonese dramas soo yea....


ohh lol
do u remember wich one whaz ur frst?


umm I think it was.......Journey to the west or sumtin else but yea....

ooh ok
12693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ikemen Paradise~
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
8 or nine~~~
92 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Jackson,MS
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
i started when i was like 2 or 3
21973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
7 years old ...
1287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / England
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
since i found crunchyroll which was i think last year or maybe 2006
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
i watched days of our lives at like the age of 5 so i guess about 11 years now
3184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Location:
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

kai_yuzuru wrote:

since i was 10 yrs old!!!!!


same here kinda...i think......
2589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Everywhere!
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
I think like for like hm..7 or 8 years...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.