First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Characters You Wish Never Died **Spoiler Alert!**
711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 12/22/06
I can't believe no one has mentioned Kenshin yet. I was so sad at the final OVA when he died. ;_; It didn't seem fair. Not to mention it was totally out of character for him. At the end of the series and even during it he was...almost at peace and felt he could move on. But at the end suddenly it seems he's all bent on revenge or whatever the heck it was. GRRR! I cried though...
37669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Hinamizawa.
Offline
Posted 12/22/06
Kakuzu and Sasori from Naruto


logain wrote:

^hahahaha

Naruto Spoiler
















Azuma
















end here
umm..... alsi the 4th Hokage I think he shouldhave lived on :(

didn't hidan kill Azuma?
13553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Boston
Offline
Posted 12/22/06
hahaha most of the guys in gantz hahah
pissed me off
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 12/22/06
L. After he died, that series went to hell.

I actually heard that it was supposed to end once L died, but by then Death Note was so popular that more had to be written.
1034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Another realm
Offline
Posted 12/22/06
NICHOLAS D. WOLFWOOD!!! (from Trigun) i cried soooo hard when he died!!
5788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/22/06
sei sakuraoka from gantz. she should at least live until the next story arc
7280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Columbus,Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/22/06
Wolfwodd,Spike,General Hughs, adn that one guy from Samurai Champloo where he stole their wallet and then stole some guys coke and he evntually died because his mom was left alllll alone....ok enough mushy stuff
261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Twance/England
Offline
Posted 12/22/06
That's awkward.
To open this topic without the risk of having an anime series spoiled, I would have had to have seen every anime ever made.

Sorry, I'm feeling fastidious :3
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Behind you.
Offline
Posted 12/22/06
Wolfwood.
L.
Spike.

But mostly L, because after he died, I didn't want to read Death Note anymore.

1704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/22/06

axelships wrote:

Wolfwood.
L.
Spike.

But mostly L, because after he died, I didn't want to read Death Note anymore.





yeah that made me mad too but I kept reading and now i think its just as good
395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Coconut Village
Offline
Posted 12/22/06
all the characters i liked didnt die! yea.. am i outa topic or sth?
14495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Way of The Ninja...
Offline
Posted 12/22/06
poor Ichigo's mom
87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia. Why?...
Offline
Posted 12/22/06

MrTodakichi wrote:


axelships wrote:

Wolfwood.
L.
Spike.

But mostly L, because after he died, I didn't want to read Death Note anymore.





yeah that made me mad too but I kept reading and now i think its just as good



Yes, i definately wish L never died

>__< i felt so empty when i read that part~
iono... the storyline after L dies didn't seem as fast and action-packed =\
6572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 12/22/06

reikiaddict wrote:

Saber!!!!


agreed, that suked
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Behind you.
Offline
Posted 12/22/06

captaincookie wrote:


MrTodakichi wrote:


axelships wrote:

Wolfwood.
L.
Spike.

But mostly L, because after he died, I didn't want to read Death Note anymore.





yeah that made me mad too but I kept reading and now i think its just as good



Yes, i definately wish L never died

>__< i felt so empty when i read that part~
iono... the storyline after L dies didn't seem as fast and action-packed =\


Agreed.
I just don't like it anymore.. boriiiing. I mean, I tried to continue it, but I just didn't like it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.