First  Prev  507  508  509  510  511  512  513  514  515  516  517  518  519  Next  Last
Characters You Wish Never Died **Spoiler Alert!**
34250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 5/23/11
Kanda from D. Gray-Man
828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Houston,Texas,U.S.A
Offline
Posted 5/23/11
Light from Death Note. A lot of people hate him but instead I pitied him and loved him too. I mean COME ON now, if you found a Death Note, what would you do. Hmmmm. Lets think about it shall we?
409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ph
Offline
Posted 5/24/11
Portgas D. Ace from One Piece

i never ever expected he'd die. a lot of people sacrificed their lives to rescue him from the marines but in the end, he still died. ugh, it's so sad.
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / U.A.E-Dubai
Offline
Posted 5/24/11

musicmae12 wrote:

Portgas D. Ace from One Piece

i never ever expected he'd die. a lot of people sacrificed their lives to rescue him from the marines but in the end, he still died. ugh, it's so sad.







Me too,i am with you.
1472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Raftel
Offline
Posted 5/24/11
easy:

Itachi:


Ace:


And Sabo ( I would have loved to seen him grown up)



Obviously there are tons of more characters but these are the only ones i can think of now
1472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Raftel
Offline
Posted 5/24/11
Also, L from Death note and Leluch from code geass
1472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Raftel
Offline
Posted 5/24/11

wossie wrote:



In history's strongest disciple kenichi the anime end after 50 episodes, but the manga goes on, and where they are now, one of his teachers dies while Kenichi was fighting alongside him, so so sad... thats the worst

.



SPOILER!!

If youre talking about Apachi then HE DOESNT DIE!!!!!!!!!!
1472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Raftel
Offline
Posted 5/24/11
Is it just me or does everyone find ore people they wish didnt die after reading the rest of this thread

Like Haku and grimmjaw
444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 5/24/11
Lelouch and Euphemia from Code Geass
Light from Death Note
Diva from Blood+

Nagisa and Ushio, from Clannad, even though they come back to life, it was still SO SAD.
359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Somewhere awesome!
Offline
Posted 5/24/11

lightrip wrote:


wossie wrote:



In history's strongest disciple kenichi the anime end after 50 episodes, but the manga goes on, and where they are now, one of his teachers dies while Kenichi was fighting alongside him, so so sad... thats the worst

.



SPOILER!!

If youre talking about Apachi then HE DOESNT DIE!!!!!!!!!! :D


I know but at the time i wrote that he did actually die, and in the end asked death for a few more seconds and cheated death... That was the chapter i was at then,the rest wasn't published yet so no one knew he was actually alive after all.
16671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 5/24/11
Saber, Archer and Kamina v.v
166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 5/24/11
Kamina, Ace and Itatchi!
1472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Raftel
Offline
Posted 5/24/11

wossie wrote:


lightrip wrote:


wossie wrote:



In history's strongest disciple kenichi the anime end after 50 episodes, but the manga goes on, and where they are now, one of his teachers dies while Kenichi was fighting alongside him, so so sad... thats the worst

.



SPOILER!!

If youre talking about Apachi then HE DOESNT DIE!!!!!!!!!! :D


I know but at the time i wrote that he did actually die, and in the end asked death for a few more seconds and cheated death... That was the chapter i was at then,the rest wasn't published yet so no one knew he was actually alive after all.


My bad, i just scanned the thread and saw the post :P

eitherway THANK GOD he didnt
41031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 5/24/11 , edited 5/24/11
Pisces Gold Saint Albafica from Saint Seiya i really liked him and then he dies two episode later!

WolfWood from Trigun that was soo unexpected I was like what!

Spike from Cowboy Bebop another unexpected death
74762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in your head
Online
Posted 5/24/11
Gol. D. Roger
First  Prev  507  508  509  510  511  512  513  514  515  516  517  518  519  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.