First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
Hardest Last Boss You Ever Fought In All The Games You've Played
167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
Oh and I 4got to mention Freya in Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth...Damn! took me 2 hours to beat her at Hard mode!
226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Homeless Nomad
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
For me its probably Rockman X4's boss in the old playstation one. But Legend of Dragoon Melbu Frahma(i forgot how to spell) should be one of the hardest too.
2375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Sad and Beatiful...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
that from chaos legion is damn hard !
41 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
hmm..admittedly he's not the last boss so i know it shouldnt count lol but, ruby weapon from ff7 has to be one of the hardest bosses ever..you have to start with 2 party members dead to stand a chance and thats not a good way to start lol.

Pennance from ff10 was also an incredibly long battle and difficult (again not an end boss lol).

hmm..hardest end boss ever........amma have to go through my games again lol cos some of the hardest bosses on the games i play you have to unlock so will post again soon xD
713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / awesomeville
Offline
Posted 5/19/08 , edited 5/19/08

Ruey_Jian wrote:

Oh and I 4got to mention Freya in Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth...Damn! took me 2 hours to beat her at Hard mode!


They're insanely hard in Star Ocean III in 4D mode....they technically are the final bosses in that game, so.....
281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Cincinnati, OH
Offline
Posted 5/19/08 , edited 5/19/08
i don't know if you can count this as a final boss,but the hardest one i have seen is the song Through the Fire and Flames by Dragonforce in Guitar Hero III

EDIT: especially on expert
5227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Guess it Where..(...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
i can say Yiazmat of Final Fantasy 12 50million hp...you can't beat it in 3-5 hrs..

penance of FF10 this is very incredibly hard...you need your luck and all, more than the final weapons your using

Sephiroth of KKH1 the sephiroth here is really hard and you need lots of luck to beat the crap out of him
157397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ✖Under your bed✖
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

claymorez wrote:

i can say Yiazmat of Final Fantasy 12 50million hp...you can't beat it in 3-5 hrs..

penance of FF10 this is very incredibly hard...you need your luck and all, more than the final weapons your using

Sephiroth of KKH1 the sephiroth here is really hard and you need lots of luck to beat the crap out of him


Yiazmat!!! that boss made me endure peeing for about... uhmm.. 5 hours!!!
1498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Zombieland!
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
culex from mario RPG, it is not the last boss but is hard to me n_n
229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
i'D sAY MOST of the monster hunter freedom 2 bosses are somewhat hard during the first encounter...
2108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / Wouldnt you like...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
Hello Kitty from Hello Kitty Island Adventures.
6491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

claymorez wrote:
penance of FF10 this is very incredibly hard...you need your luck and all, more than the final weapons your using


yeah...

I even tried cheating (u know legendary weps, max hp, etc)
I still lost...

Too strong...

My bro beaten him dunno how...



5227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Guess it Where..(...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

ocehC_lE wrote:


claymorez wrote:
penance of FF10 this is very incredibly hard...you need your luck and all, more than the final weapons your using


yeah...

I even tried cheating (u know legendary weps, max hp, etc)
I still lost...

Too strong...

My bro beaten him dunno how...





i did beat him...^_^ but about 2 and half hrs.... its very hard...i got beaten about 3 times
5227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Guess it Where..(...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

rafael0000 wrote:


claymorez wrote:

i can say Yiazmat of Final Fantasy 12 50million hp...you can't beat it in 3-5 hrs..

penance of FF10 this is very incredibly hard...you need your luck and all, more than the final weapons your using

Sephiroth of KKH1 the sephiroth here is really hard and you need lots of luck to beat the crap out of him


Yiazmat!!! that boss made me endure peeing for about... uhmm.. 5 hours!!!


^_^ good... me i beat him 6 hrs...^_^
Posted 5/20/08
Illidan Stormrage - WoW - Black Temple -Last Boss - 4.?? Mil Hp

Yes, so im a bad nerd but it was worth my planning WoW plus raiding is quite fun he isn't the en of all end bosses but hes quite bad ass when he was released now I fall asleep in Black Temple raids
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.