First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
Post Reply Create Your Own Anime and/or Story!
686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/7/07
you know, i always find myself daydreaming up some animes i would love to create. i wish i had the skill to do so. anyways mine would sound a little like this.

title: endscape
back when time began the bing bang occured. but no one knew about HOW it happened until the year 2012. an ordinary guy (this might be a shonen jump type deal) is summoned by some wierd phenomena and crap...then he travels to Endscape a mysterious white place at the end of the universe with requiem spheres (basically orange balls perched on silver pillars) in random places.
it turns out a superior being triggered the big bang. now they must save this being from deteriorating in thermodynamic's second law (for thos of you that dont know, its that all matter must decay over time and go from order to chaos in a long period of time) it just so happens the Creators time is up. if the creator goes, the universe goes as well. basically i got the term endscape and the idea of what endscape looks like is from uverworlds single "endscape".
but its just me...days days at school are filled with this kinda crap so...whatever
11300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California~
Offline
Posted 12/8/07
to above: this is pretty common setting for romantic stories
7

anime crisis:
There is this guy who is sucked into a world of animes....but in this world....the story line was going out of place...he met this girl who told him that the only way for him to return to Earth is for him to correct the errors that had occured in the story lines and lead the the right ending......thus they went on a journey to save the anime world!!

haha....just did whatever.....
7763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Davao City, Phili...
Offline
Posted 12/8/07
Title : <dot> Hack OMEGA : Twilight Mirror ( sure its copyrighted but still, i already started ^_^)

8 years after the events of the <dot> Hack GU games, Virgil Miel (18 years old) was convinced by some friends to play the most popular game called "The World: Revision 2". After he created his PC (playable character) named Sky, he was teleported to a place that was completely white and nothing was there except for a girl with white hair and dress. Her name was Aura and she asked Sky to protect her from the 8 Epithat PCs that hunted her who CC Corp controlled in order to attain complete control of The World and to protect the world from the anomoly called AIDA. Sky was reluctant to agree and thought that this was just part of the game. Aura understood that Sky didnt believed her that is why she told her that after their meeting, Sky would be booted out of the game. Once he is out of the game, he would experience a very short but very sharp pain on his back and a sign would appear on his back. Sky was immedietly booted out of the game and experienced what Aura said and a tatoo of a quarter moon appeared on his back in the real life. Shocked of the events, Sky logged back into the world and once again teleported to where Aura is and told her that he believes her now. Delighted of his decision, Aura gave Sky the legendary item "Key of Twilight" in a form of a transparent bracelet which gave him 4 powers: Data Blade (as long as the Key of Twilight is active, his weapons would destroy AIDA's data at contact thus removing the use of Data Drain) , Data Heart (data draining the surroundings to make him into an entity similar to the Epithats), Data Relocation (this ability allows Sky to teleport his PC anywhere as long as its within his PC's sight) and finally Twilight Mirror (Sky creates a female PC name Charlotte, who shares every LVL, items and power with the original PC, and can switch PCs between Sky and Charlotte any time he wants. This is a disguies in order to ellude CC Corp and the epithat users). Aura told him to keep a low profile until he gets stronger and with this Sky agreed and went in the world.

After a 7 months, Sky grew in power and fame. He was now know as "The Black Knight" for his civalrious actions of saving other people from PKs (player killer). He never used the Key of Twilight and he never heard from Aura since their last meeting. Aura suddenly teleported Sky to where they first met and told Sky that he was finally strong enough to help her. She then made Sky's other PC, Charlotte, a member of the azure knights thus giving her the tittle Charlotte of the Azure Moon. From that point onward, Aura contacted Sky to perform missions for her and thus, Sky's and Charlotte's adventure truly begins.

NOTE: I already started writing the story a couple of weeks ago and its coming in pretty good. ^_^



312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Tethe'alla
Offline
Posted 12/8/07
0, The thread is create your own anime and/or story. Not post fanfiction.

I would post mine but I'm not trying to get it stolen.
I plan on getting it licensed and turned into a manga/anime.
1613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/8/07
Once there was a guy who found a death note
and the next day... not a single human live in the world anymore..
the end
Posted 12/8/07
One night is a place owned by darkness a light was born.
That light turned into a fine young man.
He don't have a name until a couple found him.
He was called "Kazuki"(Kazuki is my favorite name in anime).
A year passed
On the same night the couple died mysteriously.
A dark aura accumulated inside the house.
Kazuki absorb the aura and BOOM he became evil
Then he kill every creatures he saw (including humans)
just to satisfy his anger
But one day he saw a guy (the guy is me)
he tried to kill that guy but he can't do it.
The guy's holy hand reached his heart.
Then when Kazuki is back in shape the guy disappeared.



Finish

7763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Davao City, Phili...
Offline
Posted 12/8/07

SasukexxSenpai wrote:

0, The thread is create your own anime and/or story. Not post fanfiction.

I would post mine but I'm not trying to get it stolen.
I plan on getting it licensed and turned into a manga/anime.


you said that that its create your own anime and/or STORY. the story is mine and mine alone
607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Earth ^^
Offline
Posted 12/8/07
Once,there was a girl named Mina,she has a very rich parents but they like to gamble.One winter night,Mina's father gave her unlimited of money and told her to get out of their lifes.So,poor Mina walked towards a mansion.She knocked the door and a man in black answered it.The man asked"Yes?What do you want?"Before Mina can answer,she fainted.When Mina open her eyes,she saw a family of five,a father,mother and three boys.She started a conversation by asking "Where am I?"At the end of the conversation,she realised the family is vampires!But they were willing to accept her.so she lived in the mansion with the family of vampires.As time goes by,the three boys started liking Mina....

The End
369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
sg
Offline
Posted 12/8/07
This thread is abit too much a strain to really type a response on a forum. Maybe you should make it more focused like the Invent a Zanpaktou thread. ==>> http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=1293
553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / San Antonio TX
Offline
Posted 12/8/07
@Rikko:

Alright, not really into vampires but it sounds like an original premise.

8/10.

Man I have too many stories to post...
uhh...

I seriously cannot do it....
744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/8/07
like to say but too long
2493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/8/07
I dn;t know why I thought of this story.. Buh.. I just hope it;s gud xD

There was a young girl in Tokyo. She was just wondering around the streets, walking past shops. She walked past a young cute boy who was about.. the same age as her? Well, when she walked past him, someone hit her on the neck and fainted. As she woke up, she found herself in a bedroom while only wearing her underwear. She was shocked and scared. As she got up, she saw a person sitting on a chair just looking at her. That person got up and turned on the lights. When the lights were turned on, the girl saw that it was the boy she walked past. She blushed for a moment and then that boy climbed on to the bed with her. He looked at her for a bit and whispers, "Your quite cute.." The girl starts to feel something on her body. It was the boy's hand! The girl screamed and walked away from him. The boy got up and told her, "I won't hurt you". He helps her get up and dresses her up. The girl thought he was a bit strange and then the boy just let her leave. The next day, she saw that boy again but ignored him. She was in class, staring at the window thinking about what happened last night. The teacher calls out "We have 2 new transfer students." The girl looks to see who it was, it was the boy from last night! The other boy who was standing next to him was very cute. All the girls screamed because of the cuteness from the boys. Unluckily.. As the boys went to find their seats, the boy from last night sat next to the girl. The girl was devastated. It was lunch time and the girl was having her lunch with her friends, but then the 2 boys asked the girl to come with them for a moment. They dragged her away from her friends and pushed her against the wall, looking at the girl very hungry.. The boy from last night said, "Don't tell anyone about this.." She felt something on her body.. It was the boy's hand! She felt something wet on her thigh, the other boy she hasn;t met yet licked her. She screamed and kicked them but the boys were too strong. They told her to stay put but the girl wouldn't. The girl quickly head butt them and ran away. It was home time and she was in the classroom all alone. She looked around and saw 2 other bags. They belong to the boys! She quickly packed her things so she can leave but she was too late. The 2 boys entered the classroom, with their shirts loosened up, the tie wasn't tied up properly. They had grins on their faces. They grabbed her and started to sexually molest her! 1 of the boys whispered, "Come to our place.." The girl screamed! But she got knocked out. When she woke up she found herself in a very big bed. She then saw the 2 boys in their gowns. 1 of the boys said to her, "From now on, you will be living here, no questions." The girl didn't know what to do! What will her mum say? Her dad? Her brother? What is she going to do?!

As the story progresses, the boys start to.. Nahh I won't tell you but.. Just in case you think what might happen, they don't start to like the girl. It's not a typical story So err.. Yu just have to guess what they "Start to.." and guess what might happen in the end (=

6686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewhere down th...
Offline
Posted 12/8/07
ones upon a time a dog fell inlove with cat... but then the cat doesn't like the dog soo the dog tried to commit suicide then...a mouse appeared and stopped him and then the dog fell in love with the mouse... and then the mouse liked him to so the had s_x and they lived happily ever after
6686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewhere down th...
Offline
Posted 12/8/07

LiitoJ wrote:

I dn;t know why I thought of this story.. Buh.. I just hope it;s gud xD

There was a young girl in Tokyo. She was just wondering around the streets, walking past shops. She walked past a young cute boy who was about.. the same age as her? Well, when she walked past him, someone hit her on the neck and fainted. As she woke up, she found herself in a bedroom while only wearing her underwear. She was shocked and scared. As she got up, she saw a person sitting on a chair just looking at her. That person got up and turned on the lights. When the lights were turned on, the girl saw that it was the boy she walked past. She blushed for a moment and then that boy climbed on to the bed with her. He looked at her for a bit and whispers, "Your quite cute.." The girl starts to feel something on her body. It was the boy's hand! The girl screamed and walked away from him. The boy got up and told her, "I won't hurt you". He helps her get up and dresses her up. The girl thought he was a bit strange and then the boy just let her leave. The next day, she saw that boy again but ignored him. She was in class, staring at the window thinking about what happened last night. The teacher calls out "We have 2 new transfer students." The girl looks to see who it was, it was the boy from last night! The other boy who was standing next to him was very cute. All the girls screamed because of the cuteness from the boys. Unluckily.. As the boys went to find their seats, the boy from last night sat next to the girl. The girl was devastated. It was lunch time and the girl was having her lunch with her friends, but then the 2 boys asked the girl to come with them for a moment. They dragged her away from her friends and pushed her against the wall, looking at the girl very hungry.. The boy from last night said, "Don't tell anyone about this.." She felt something on her body.. It was the boy's hand! She felt something wet on her thigh, the other boy she hasn;t met yet licked her. She screamed and kicked them but the boys were too strong. They told her to stay put but the girl wouldn't. The girl quickly head butt them and ran away. It was home time and she was in the classroom all alone. She looked around and saw 2 other bags. They belong to the boys! She quickly packed her things so she can leave but she was too late. The 2 boys entered the classroom, with their shirts loosened up, the tie wasn't tied up properly. They had grins on their faces. They grabbed her and started to sexually molest her! 1 of the boys whispered, "Come to our place.." The girl screamed! But she was got knocked out. When she woke up she found herself in a very big bed. She then saw the 2 boys in their gowns. 1 of the boys said to her, "From now on, you will be living here, no questions." The girl didn't know what to do! What will her mum say? Her dad? Her brother? What is she going to do?!

As the story progresses, the boys start to.. Nahh I won't tell you but.. Just in case you think what might happen, they don't start to like the girl. It's not a typical story So err.. Yu just have to guess what they "Start to.." and what might happen in the end (=

EDIT: Wow.. I didn;t know I typed THIS MUCH! Sorry for making it long but if you;re really bored, please read (=>



u didn't even finish the story.. what did they do to the girl..? is that possible?... pls continue the story i really wanna read it pls..
6686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewhere down th...
Offline
Posted 12/8/07

tmaster wrote:

One night is a place owned by darkness a light was born.
That light turned into a fine young man.
He don't have a name until a couple found him.
He was called "Kazuki"(Kazuki is my favorite name in anime).
A year passed
On the same night the couple died mysteriously.
A dark aura accumulated inside the house.
Kazuki absorb the aura and BOOM he became evil
Then he kill every creatures he saw (including humans)
just to satisfy his anger
But one day he saw a guy (the guy is me)
he tried to kill that guy but he can't do it.
The guy's holy hand reached his heart.
Then when Kazuki is back in shape the guy disappeared.



Finish




quite nice...
First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.