First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
Post Reply Create Your Own Anime and/or Story!
434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
A man who was never loved meets a woman who was never loved. They spend a few days together and they start to fall in love with eachother. A tragic accident pushes the two into even deeper depression. They then plan to meet eachother in an empty field to take away eachother's lives. They write their suicide notes about how lonely they are and how nobody ever loved them. The two point their guns at eachother's heads and prepare to fire but then the woman whispers, "I love you". These words touch the man and change him forever but it's too late...he already pulled the trigger...
24570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ireland/UK
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

InsaneOtaku2 wrote:

A man who was never loved meets a woman who was never loved. They spend a few days together and they start to fall in love with eachother. A tragic accident pushes the two into even deeper depression. They then plan to meet eachother in an empty field to take away eachother's lives. They write their suicide notes about how lonely they are and how nobody ever loved them. The two point their guns at eachother's heads and prepare to fire but then the woman whispers, "I love you". These words touch the man and change him forever but it's too late...he already pulled the trigger...


10/10

whoa.. thats rather tragic.. Not bad at all lol. Short, sweet, and emotional..

Sometimes u just wish u owned a anime studio that could make ur ideas into images =P *adds to future personal targets list*


I write stories every so often whilst listening to piano songs or other music.. but Im never confident enough to do anything about it and i scrap it soon afterwards lol
37399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
never
434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

deathsevil wrote:


InsaneOtaku2 wrote:

A man who was never loved meets a woman who was never loved. They spend a few days together and they start to fall in love with eachother. A tragic accident pushes the two into even deeper depression. They then plan to meet eachother in an empty field to take away eachother's lives. They write their suicide notes about how lonely they are and how nobody ever loved them. The two point their guns at eachother's heads and prepare to fire but then the woman whispers, "I love you". These words touch the man and change him forever but it's too late...he already pulled the trigger...


10/10

whoa.. thats rather tragic.. Not bad at all lol. Short, sweet, and emotional..

Sometimes u just wish u owned a anime studio that could make ur ideas into images =P *adds to future personal targets list*


I write stories every so often whilst listening to piano songs or other music.. but Im never confident enough to do anything about it and i scrap it soon afterwards lol


thank you!! I've beem thinking about making into a graphic[with pictures, not the other kind. but it's sure to be a little bit of that to] short story.

I know that'd be so awesome. I always wanted to make a show that would just change everything people thing they know about a genre...
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
LOL I've actually been working on a manga lately and just started posting it on the web. I was a little depressed cuz nobody seems to read it or like it though. . . *sigh* I'll give the summary and the link if u wanna read it and uplift my spirits. BTW that is very tragic. 10 LOL I seem to have this thing for drawing crying people lately . . . ^_^

One day a lonely peddler wandered into town looking for work. The town was well off so no one needed to hire a helping hand. The only thing was the king and queen of this land had a daughter. This daughter had ran away the night before her debut into royalty. As was the custom, the daughter had never been seen by the public eye. So the man unwittlingly takes the job. (Of course, they don't tell him what the job is until after he takes it.)

Link: http://fanmanga.theotaku.com/view.php?action=retrieve&id=3513
44597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / chiiiiiii*stares...
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
I give it a 4 its decent if its just a love storyUnder a red Crescent moon flames lit up the night sky and the screams of people were heard of all over the Realms in the universe for so the Realm was the Nightbane realm The Ruler of all Realms,the rebels were being hunted down for treason against the human kings,and yet humans were never allowed in the realm for they were sinful creatures polluted with greed, Glutton, Lust,Pride,Sloth,Wrath, and Envy, who had unknowingly went to the Nightbane realms which is filled with many mythical creatures but there were 8 races that ruled amongst all the races they were the Dragons, Lycanthropics, Vamparians, Scimmians(similar to the saiyans of DBZ),Demons,Arrancar, and Shinigami,(no duh they are mythical beings), there were 7 children born under the red flaming sky as for they were being barely born the Gaurds came into the Base of the Rebels and started to commit Manslaughter on them the 7 children were teleported to the realm of the humans where each one of their grandparents lived in peace, but one was born with th everlasting memory from being born before he went to the Human realm He saw his parents Brutal death being stabbed ,slashed, skinned and all the unimaginable tortures happened,and ...
993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/8/08

splash_12111 wrote:

LOL I've actually been working on a manga lately and just started posting it on the web. I was a little depressed cuz nobody seems to read it or like it though. . . *sigh* I'll give the summary and the link if u wanna read it and uplift my spirits. BTW that is very tragic. 10 LOL I seem to have this thing for drawing crying people lately . . . ^_^

One day a lonely peddler wandered into town looking for work. The town was well off so no one needed to hire a helping hand. The only thing was the king and queen of this land had a daughter. This daughter had ran away the night before her debut into royalty. As was the custom, the daughter had never been seen by the public eye. So the man unwittlingly takes the job. (Of course, they don't tell him what the job is until after he takes it.)

Link: http://fanmanga.theotaku.com/view.php?action=retrieve&id=3513


Your story is pretty good I have only read few parts of your manga, it's seems interesting :P

2442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 2/8/08
there's a blonde and blue eyed beautiful princess who has the power of the four elements - fire, earth, wind, water- and also the power to revive the dead (but at a big price, she only used it once to revive her mother but she almost died)..

she's engaged to a handsome and arrogant prince who wants to use her power for world domination!!

she escapes and finds herself in the care of 7 handsome and hot guys who hate the guy she's engaged with.. she and the leader of the gang fall in love with each other.. and together with the group they fight the evil handsome prince..

in the process, her lover (the leader of the gang) gets killed by her former fiance.. she gathered all her rage and powers and killed the prince she was engaged with..

she revived her lover but at the cost of her own life.. she was too weak after the fight so her powers and life energy were really drained.. her lover died soon because of extreme loneliness and depression..

they were reincarnated 100 years later..
this time, the girl has the power to see the future accurately and to change it..
and the guy was born a prince and he sought to ask for the girl's help to change his future because it was predicted that he would kill his father, the king, and because of that his father wanted to kill him first.. he escapes and looks for the girl and asks her to change his future.. the girl changed his future, she made him her husband..since they already fell in love with each other
and after 100 years, their souls were finally united.

that's all!
57242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / ...........
Offline
Posted 2/9/08
this is my first story hope you like it :P


Earth is near destruction rumor is when the earth is near to end 4 legendary hero will arrive and save the earth this 4 legendary hero represent the 4 elements of the earth:

FIRE:




EARTH:



LIGTH:



DARK:




these 4 hero' combined themselves to summon the legendery hero " fumoffu "


fumoffu






and the earth was saved thnx to the legendary hero's...... not to mention fumofu





THE END ......... I migth continue this if somone like it
4845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 2/9/08
once there was an ugly barnacle....he was so ugly, that everyone died...The End....
2197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104
Offline
Posted 2/9/08

icarus923 wrote:

once there was an ugly barnacle....he was so ugly, that everyone died...The End....


HAHHAHAHAHAHA HILARIOUS!
but poor Barnacle !

oh ya people we need to rate the person above us's story, hmm... well I will give you a 9 since it makes me laugh!
854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/9/08
It’s been 5 years since the group (apart from Tsubasa and Misaki) graduated from the academy. Everyone had already started

moving on with their lives.

Hmm… ok let’s start with Hotaru and Ruka. Hotaru and Ruka kind of got together and are currently enjoying their lives. Hotaru

got married 3 years ago and has a daughter aged 2 named Rukaru who inherited Hotaru’s hobby of blackmailing and has an alice of

creating items with her mind.

Koko and Anna are now married and are expecting a child. Anna wants a son but Koko wants a daughter. They opened a small

bakery shop with Yuu and Nonoko whom are engaged. Koko and Yuu would be the waiters and would do the paperwork while

Nonoko and Anna are the cooks. The bakery shop of theirs were very popular .

Tsubasa and Misaki got married 5 years ago and have 2 children. A boy named Nidoran aged 4 and a girl named Midori aged 5.

Nidoran has an alice to control water and Midori has an alice to fly.

Now, to our main characters, Mikan and Natsume… well let’s just say things aren’t going very well with their relationship. For

these 5 years , the only time (day) they met was on their wedding day, and after that, they never met again. Mikan has a son named

Hatsumi aged 5 and has an alice of all 4 elements. Hatsume is currently at the Academy studying. He acts alot like his father but also like his mom.


CHAPTER 2

One day, Mikan went to check her mail box. She found 2 letters inside. Both the letters were addressed to her. The first was from

Natsume ! Mikan thought in her heart: What could it be? Why did he send me a letter? To tell me that he misses me a lot and left me

for five years alone???!!! Then she opened the letter that was written by Natsume.

Dear Polka Dots,

I miss your polka dot panties and your stupid smile a lot. ( vein pops in Mikan’s head ) I’m sorry I left you alone in the dark.

(Again ,Mikan thought…) Did you get a letter from Alice Academy? If you did, which I doubt, I shall meet you there with our son

Hatsume.

Love,

Natsume.

MIKAN’S P.O.V

Man! If I ever see Natsume again, he’s dead meat! Then, I checked the second letter that was addressed to me. From: Alice

Academy!!! I opened the letter and read it.

Dear Mikan,

We sent you this letter because we have an important announcement! You are asked to go to the academy and learn your 2nd Alice.

You will have to come to the academy by yourself or you will be forced. Please come tomorrow.

Thank you.

Oh no! The academy! Natsume will have to be forced into the academy! But wait, he sent me a letter saying Hatsume and him will be

waiting for me at the academy! I wonder why we’ll need to go to the academy… …

NORMAL P.O.V

Mikan ran up the stairs and looked for her suitcase. As usual, she always misplaced her items and her house was a huge mess like it

was bombed or something. Mikan stood there without a suitcase, wondering where she placed her suitcase the last time she placed it.

Ah! She finally remembered where she placed it. The store room down stairs. When she went in there, she found her big blue suitcase

in there. She dragged it up stairs to pack up.

Mikan packed her photographs, clothing and a pair of sunglasses. Then she left for the airport to fly to the academy.

There, she found some friends who were holding letters addressed to them from the Alice Academy. And they were: Hotaru, Ruka,

Nonoko, Yuu, Anna, Koko and Sumire. They were all chatting (yapping) about their letters.

( If you want more chapters, I'll be happy to keep on writing! )
854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/9/08
icarus923- 7 Really funny but too short!
732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / It's a secret ^_^
Offline
Posted 2/9/08
Roby55:Uhhhh.... I'd say a 8.5, i like the teddy bear touch And i noticed the MENU in the background...was Fumoffu ordering McDonalds?

Ummm...time for me to try :)

Deep in the midths of the Earth, an abnormal power grows. Rumor is that the Earth is actually 2 segments of land, and in those two halves, there's a sword. One had the power of revival and strength, and the other had the power of creation of demons and the power of dark magic.
Two teenage boys,Touka and Takaki, were told of this legend and Touka thought it was a childrens story, but Takaki believed it was real. Secretly each night, Takaki dug in his backyard, searching for this artifact, and each night he failed. But still, he believed it wasn't a myth.
2 years pass from then, they're 3rd year high-schoolers now, and Takaki still believed the story of the sacred swords. But when they were walking home, a glistening light caught their eyes in the forest. They followed the light but saw nothing except a large field. They kept searching but still found nothing. Suddenly a wind blew in and grey clouds covered the skies. A rain storm started. Still determined to find the reason of the light, they kept digging. The rain stopped and a rainbow broke out of the clouds. Suprisingly, an angel descended from the skies with the glistening bracelet they saw from afar. She was walking around the woods when they noticed the light, and when they arrived to where the light came from, she got frightened and fled to the skies. They quietly appologized and left the woods.
When they left the woods, a screaming voice comeing from the angels destination startled them. They ran back into the woods to where she was. Coming from the underworld of the Earth, a demon appeared. The 2 boys tried to protect the angel but was quickly pushed of the way. They watched in torcher while the divine being was being killed. The angel passed down 2 rectangular boxes to them. In each of them was a sword. Comrades of the demon appeared and they split up as they chased them. Each one drove into a corner. They had to fight for their life. They stood and faught....



To Be Continued


Please comment
I'd probably give myself about a 5~7 but i don't think it was as good as others
Yes,yes i got the names from other animes -_- Touka from Touka Getten and Takaki from To Heart 2 i think
I'm not creative with names
732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / It's a secret ^_^
Offline
Posted 2/9/08

once there was an ugly barnacle....he was so ugly, that everyone died...The End....

The best story eva!! Story from SpongBob SquarePants Storyteller:Patrick
I still remember it from that long ago
First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.