First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Create Your Own Anime and/or Story!
5959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / nt
Offline
Posted 9/12/07
over the genrations there was a martial arts that was kept in the shadows because of its strength.. it has almost died out throught the history of the world because it is so hard for somone to become a succesor.. there are 3 rules one must pass to become a succesor.. 1, must be a direct bloodin from the master of the style.. 2 must defeat all other successors in a fight.. 3. must create there own style that surpasses that of the current master..Kenji at the age of 6 is being trained to become the succesor his father was once proclaimed to be the strongest man in the martial arts world so people come to challenge him..So he goes to america leavin kenji, kenji's mom, and kenji's older sister behind, but about a month later they got into a crash and kenji was saved but his mom and sister died,, now its 7 years later and kenji has lost his memories from the the time of the accident on, and only somehow rembers his father who he know lives with in america. also his father is now a special world goverment agent sent to assinate troublesome people in the world and to help nations control conflicts. So japan ask him to come and help as of now japans economy is falling and highschools have gone out of controll as they have territory fights and school level systems for the fighters.. although its would seem they are origanizing well innocent people are getting hurt so japan is asking for kenji's father help,, but kenji's father declines and said he is retiring from his position and is giving it to his son who has just succeded as becoming master of there martial art style.. so he sends kenji to japan to solve the crisis. theres just one thing kenji wonders as he arrives in japan.. since he was told he has never been here how come he understands the language and also when does he get to eat the Great food they talked about. kenji doesnt know what will happen in the future but he does know which school is gonna be his base and its time for him to start the mission.. now what will happen to kenji will he succed or fail.. who knows but u can tell he's gonna have fun as he enters fukoki high or as the towns people call it DEMON HIGH!! (AHAH had to do that)..
1815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 9/16/07
One day there was a toxic explosion underground at Dimont university a guy and his girlfreind of 2 months escape the dorms by jumping from the second floor. Due to the girls hurt ankle the guy carries her to what they think is a safe distance away only for an electrical line to hit them. They both go to the hospital and are unconsious for a day . The guy wakes up with his girlfriend by his bed. They are released from the hospitol after a weekof observation only to find strange things are going on. People from Dimont university are showing signs of physcic powers. It was cause by the gases released in the eruption. The 2 soon find that they have phsycic powers aswell and due to the electric shock are much stronger than others. A gang of the phycics comes together and comit crimanal acts. During the final infiltration of the gangs hideout the two are hurt pretty bad but suceed in cancelling the gangleaders phycic powers. The rest by the side of the calm Airihoy river.
The guy wakes up with a start only to find himself in the hospital and finds that everything was a dream. He leaves the hospital and can not get in contact with his girlfriend. In a strange series of de ja vo he finds himself in the exact positionas in his dreams, with phycic powers but is without his girlfriend. He tries to stop the riminal activities of the gang but it is considerably harder without his love. He invades the gangs hideot and everything is the sam he barely defeats the ringleaders but as he defeats the last one his girlfriend appears and the ringleader on the verge of conciousness says "help boss" the guy is shocked and confused. She says its a lie. They go to imbrace and she stabs him. She leaves him in his own blood. He barely survives but is devestated by what has happened and doesn't know what to do.
Frankly I do not know where to go with this story anymore so please someone make a suggestion or two.
12003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / [ h e r e ]
Offline
Posted 9/22/07
there once was a kid and...
i have on idea what the kid did so that is my story


poor an't it?
1753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 9/22/07
once upon a time there was a GUY who is writing a story for a forum about a guy where his cousin is writing a stroy for a forum about a guy where his friend is writing a story for a forum about a guy where his cousin's friend is writing a strory for a forum where that guy's friend's grandmother is writing a story for a forum about how that grandma's son-in-law have a bride who's writing a story for a forum about the way her mother write a story in a forum about her sister's grandchild wrote a story for a forum...then that GUY got too sleepy to continue his story and decided to end it...THE END

SUMMARY:
they all wrote a story for a forum....
3072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / World (^_^)
Offline
Posted 9/22/07
5. maybe you'll create something better with that concept. (^_^) Okay

A cute student about 19 (which is a boy) likes little girls since he always wanted a little sister. He befriends 6 cute girls (about the ages of 10-12) and they got along well together playing and having fun. Suddenly, he had a car accident which caused him to have a coma. He then wakes up after 7 years and soon sees his "little friends" not so little anymore. And worse, they all have feelings for the guy! Who will he chose? What will happen? And how would you rate this?
(Based on my own life experience) (^_^)
37875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 9/22/07

dunameseed wrote:

5. maybe you'll create something better with that concept. (^_^) Okay

A cute student about 19 (which is a boy) likes little girls since he always wanted a little sister. He befriends 6 cute girls (about the ages of 10-12) and they got along well together playing and having fun. Suddenly, he had a car accident which caused him to have a coma. He then wakes up after 7 years and soon sees his "little friends" not so little anymore. And worse, they all have feelings for the guy! Who will he chose? What will happen? And how would you rate this?
(Based on my own life experience) (^_^)


hmm.. a harem type of story.. hmm, all the same ages?.. that would be a problem.. how about some girls being more matured then the others.. some being the shy type.. some the clingy type.. hmm.. 7 years.. thats too long.. that would make him 26 years old.. and the girls 19.. hmm.. i guess thats far to mature for a harem anime.. usually its around middle-high school.. or during high school..

i'll give ur story a 4.3/10
3072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / World (^_^)
Offline
Posted 9/22/07

ChrisOnline wrote:


dunameseed wrote:

5. maybe you'll create something better with that concept. (^_^) Okay

A cute student about 19 (which is a boy) likes little girls since he always wanted a little sister. He befriends 6 cute girls (about the ages of 10-12) and they got along well together playing and having fun. Suddenly, he had a car accident which caused him to have a coma. He then wakes up after 7 years and soon sees his "little friends" not so little anymore. And worse, they all have feelings for the guy! Who will he chose? What will happen? And how would you rate this?
(Based on my own life experience) (^_^)


hmm.. a harem type of story.. hmm, all the same ages?.. that would be a problem.. how about some girls being more matured then the others.. some being the shy type.. some the clingy type.. hmm.. 7 years.. thats too long.. that would make him 26 years old.. and the girls 19.. hmm.. i guess thats far to mature for a harem anime.. usually its around middle-high school.. or during high school..

i'll give ur story a 4.3/10


Actually, It's a coma so he aged but not physically. At least in my perspective. (^_^) Thanks for the comment. Really helpful.
37875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 9/22/07

dunameseed wrote:


ChrisOnline wrote:


dunameseed wrote:

5. maybe you'll create something better with that concept. (^_^) Okay

A cute student about 19 (which is a boy) likes little girls since he always wanted a little sister. He befriends 6 cute girls (about the ages of 10-12) and they got along well together playing and having fun. Suddenly, he had a car accident which caused him to have a coma. He then wakes up after 7 years and soon sees his "little friends" not so little anymore. And worse, they all have feelings for the guy! Who will he chose? What will happen? And how would you rate this?
(Based on my own life experience) (^_^)


hmm.. a harem type of story.. hmm, all the same ages?.. that would be a problem.. how about some girls being more matured then the others.. some being the shy type.. some the clingy type.. hmm.. 7 years.. thats too long.. that would make him 26 years old.. and the girls 19.. hmm.. i guess thats far to mature for a harem anime.. usually its around middle-high school.. or during high school..

i'll give ur story a 4.3/10


Actually, It's a coma so he aged but not physically. At least in my perspective. (^_^) Thanks for the comment. Really helpful.


and yea.. if u need to refer on stuffs like this, watch Shuffle!, perfect example of a harem anime.. although theres quite a number of girls.
2216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / somewhere in the sky
Offline
Posted 9/22/07
There was once a big "freeze" in time on the western part of the world. Time continued and the citizens lived normal lives but what they didn't know was they they were living a life of denial. People wouldn't age, nothing would become old, and everyday was almost the same. Meanwhile in the Eastern part of the world, something started to happen to many different people. The people that gained new powers were called by different names by the "normal" people. They were given names like "lost ones" "death walkers" or "demons of satin". They did not look any different than a regular human, however when in battle or using their powers, they did not have a soul or heart. They had no feeling whatsoever for anything, and they could kill anyone, even if it was their own friend without a second thought. On a fall day, a boy named Takashi (16 ) goes into the city of Tokyo to meet his friends at a ramen shop. When he goes into the building, he finds another "lost one" murdering his friends right in front of his eyes. Takashi then goes berserk and then he unleashes his powers that he didn't know that he had. He unleashed a big powerful gust of wind that cut the mans body into pieces. After the terrifying moment, Takashi runs back to his apartment, with mixed feelings and horror. A week later after the incident, Takashi encounters a mysterious girl while he is on his way to school. Who that girl is , where ever she came from, and what she is will only be known in the future of this story. ^_^
1585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Saudi Arabia
Offline
Posted 10/11/07
a love story taht i made it up~:'! just a though come to my maind XD..

once upon a time....
there was a kid living alone in apartment, he was unhappy kid
his parents die and he was living in his uncel house...but he was betreet him like a server to him..and he couldn't take it any longer so he moved on without knwing any body..he stold some mony to build his own life.
he become a complecated person..he hate his life and his uncel indeed..but i gus he start to live normaly as any person live alone..and some time's he feel lonly but he get use to it..any way in his school he meet some friends and he was happy with them..ofcourse in the begenning he had some trouble but it's ok now..and he make a femal best friend..they was talking of every thing that happend to them and they help each other they r close friends..and he saw some girl from the first time he saw her he fall in love with her but she didn't so he take a try to talk to her..and it works..they now dating and see each other.
some day they go to resturant and they was talking whil they eating and suddnlt his BF show up he surprized and he was making some signs to tell her to get a away..so she left,after that day he saw her in school and come to talk to her abput what happend she walk away she look to him with sad eyes..and when he saw that he felt somthing wrong he felt hurt becasue she get hurt..and he now what was the problom so he went to say sorry about what he said
and she said ((i'll forgive you but i'll take that as a sign to me so i'll never do that with you again)) so he said ((it's dosn't matter any more as long as we r best friend and nothing will change it right)) she smiled silly and said ((right))..after 2 weeks ago she disepert suddnly..and he was like crazy she been disaperd for 4 days and no 1 nows about her any thing exsept he was the last one..so he talked to his girlfriend to search with her..and she said ((do u really care a bout her that much)) he said ((ya i like her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)) and she was shocked..he was to he didin't realize that..they didn't talk they were just looking at each other..and she said suddnly ((what do u meen about that u liked her))? he said ((i don't even my self it just came up like a word that i couldn't tell it but i just did now..i don't now what this feeling but i'm in hurry i talk to u later..and he left, he said those word and he left her without a sign that he make a mistake..he was just thinking of her.. and he went to search for her in street and look her and thire but no answer to him and he though of some place that they to come to it in 3 month ago..that was a garden place..they put thire names in tree and they wrot under it ((best friends)) so he went thire and he saw her he come to her and grab her arms and said ((why did u disperd like this what happend to you did u get hurt r u ok)) he said those word and he grab her arms again..and she back off naicly and she said ((why r y her why r u worried about me..go and be with u r GF)) and he said ((it's not the time to say such things like this come i'll take u home..and she left his hand and she said ((i don't wanna go abck i don't wanna be u r BF i don't wanna now at all u just casued me pain all my time with u was painful to me..and she start cry,so he come to her and said ((i'm sorry)) ad he hug her and he said ((i'll never ever gonna leave alone now i'll be there 4 u)) and she said ((what used of u u casued me pain how can u wann a be with me againe.. don't u understand)) and he look into her eyes and said (( how can i casued u pain and we were just having fun and talk))
i never did something bad to unless that i couldn't understand u))
and she said ((taht's right u didin't))
he said ((will u eather..don't U see me now loking into ur eyes with sadness face just like u gave me all the time..don't u see how much i care a bout u..don't u see how much I LOVE U)) and she stop cry and look at him and she said..what did u just said,and he said ((i didin't realized that untell now i've been like crazy searching for u in street lookin for u..i even call my friend to search for even my GF..but i think she is not now i got some one i love more than her..and he suddnly kiss her..and said, i'm sorry i relized that late)) she said ((don't be sorry))..then they left home but befor this they erase that that word ((best friend)) from the tree and they said near it (( first true love))

The End~..
891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / A Star in Galaxy
Offline
Posted 10/13/07
Something that I've been thinking about

Once upon a time there's a boy who's obssessed over anime/manga, and one day he's be sent to different worlds of manga/anime to save the story and fight bad guys... well It's only the outline so no ending
1619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/1/07
my turn Heaso is an average kid struggling in school one day after work he desides to take a short cut. Think he;ll get to his place faster When by chance he find a young girl claps on the sde of the road. His life would for ever be changed by this encounter. I have a romance one if any1 would like to here that one.
15556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Malaysia,South Ea...
Offline
Posted 11/1/07
there was a lover who doesnt love each other..they just couple with each other because they love each other's best friend soo they keep lying and lying and lying until one day..........
the end....

p.s hate creating story
2897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / SG
Offline
Posted 11/1/07

ChrisOnline wrote:


dunameseed wrote:


ChrisOnline wrote:


dunameseed wrote:

5. maybe you'll create something better with that concept. (^_^) Okay

A cute student about 19 (which is a boy) likes little girls since he always wanted a little sister. He befriends 6 cute girls (about the ages of 10-12) and they got along well together playing and having fun. Suddenly, he had a car accident which caused him to have a coma. He then wakes up after 7 years and soon sees his "little friends" not so little anymore. And worse, they all have feelings for the guy! Who will he chose? What will happen? And how would you rate this?
(Based on my own life experience) (^_^)


hmm.. a harem type of story.. hmm, all the same ages?.. that would be a problem.. how about some girls being more matured then the others.. some being the shy type.. some the clingy type.. hmm.. 7 years.. thats too long.. that would make him 26 years old.. and the girls 19.. hmm.. i guess thats far to mature for a harem anime.. usually its around middle-high school.. or during high school..

i'll give ur story a 4.3/10


Actually, It's a coma so he aged but not physically. At least in my perspective. (^_^) Thanks for the comment. Really helpful.


and yea.. if u need to refer on stuffs like this, watch Shuffle!, perfect example of a harem anime.. although theres quite a number of girls.


Quite alot of girls? But isnt Harem meant to have alot of girls?
10078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Kuala Lumpur
Offline
Posted 11/7/07
one day, there was a guy and a girl... they have no relationship at all and didn't even know each other... so, no story can't be produce... moreover... the writer didn't have anything in mind...

~the end~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.