First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Parkour
771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere in air...
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
i dont practice parkour im more of a freerunner and or tricker but parkour is good and i have much respect for it i just like making things a bit more flashy and with more flow
4373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Quezon City, NCR,...
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
I've seen my friend do it in the mountains when we went for the outbound field trip. And yeah, it was jaw-dropping, 'cept for the fact he almost fell off the face of the mountain.
21711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Where I am is whe...
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
I watch my friends try to do those stunts. They got "inspired" by "Remember the Name". All I see a lot of falling and flying shoes.
I like watching the experienced ones do it, though. Used to be an obsession back in 8th grade. xP
2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
hmm sounds interesting nvr did it before bt i like the idea
407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / i Wanna Kiss Yama...
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
im actually interested but no one in town teaches it..
Eater of Worlds
Bedlam 
68087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / East Coastin'
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
omg, some people here actually know about parkour!? ...finally! i created this group a while ago, maybe now we can start getting more members ?_?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Art_of_Free_Running
Posted 12/25/07
err.... i did stupid shit like that when i was a kid b/c i got a high out of it. i didn't realize it had a name. anyways, i'm sure i can't do anything like that anymore b/c i'm a lazyass now.
5891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Imagination Land
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

tashneem wrote:

im actually interested but no one in town teaches it..


teaches???

hahahahhahaha

but serously u don't need literal teaching on it. yeah it would be very helpful if there was one that practised it that could give you tips. buts its most likely if no-one does it in your area that means the area could be abit shit to practise it in...or simply no-one does it.

just do it. don't treat it like a sport.


473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
parkour rawkz ...my fren tried to teach me...but i kept falling ... my fren can do wall-spin[not really parkour XP]
407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / i Wanna Kiss Yama...
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

Nazareeni wrote:


tashneem wrote:

im actually interested but no one in town teaches it..


teaches???

hahahahhahaha

but serously u don't need literal teaching on it. yeah it would be very helpful if there was one that practised it that could give you tips. buts its most likely if no-one does it in your area that means the area could be abit shit to practise it in...or simply no-one does it.

just do it. don't treat it like a sport.




naaah.. its dangerous.. id rather not...

btw, forgive my english.. i aint no english person..
5891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Imagination Land
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

tashneem wrote:


Nazareeni wrote:


tashneem wrote:

im actually interested but no one in town teaches it..


teaches???

hahahahhahaha

but serously u don't need literal teaching on it. yeah it would be very helpful if there was one that practised it that could give you tips. buts its most likely if no-one does it in your area that means the area could be abit shit to practise it in...or simply no-one does it.

just do it. don't treat it like a sport.




naaah.. its dangerous.. id rather not...

btw, forgive my english.. i aint no english person..


=/ theres nothing wrong with your english.....



24695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / (Unknown)
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
I wanted to learn this before, though I use to do simple excercises in school though(jumping over short railings, jumping off about 3 feet, etc.) but I quited it..though I think that the name use to be called "Free Run"...maybe I was mistaken
4933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Lethbridge Alberta
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
i've done it although not the greatest :/ i can do the concrete wall thing... kinda just copied jackie Chan's move...
15332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
...looks hard
3237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Nottingham/Manche...
Offline
Posted 2/4/08
Hmm, me and my friend used to do run on rails jump over massive sets of stairs, jump over walls, stuff like that. I heard parkour experts are being used to train some people in the navy for urban warfare.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.