First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Will you feel lonely when watching anime*alone*
4014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Otaku area.....
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
DO you guys felt bored when watching anime all alone at home...parent out...sibling oversea..
*like me*

I was an anime freako...and i alway watch anime...when my mother is still here she alway nag me for wasting time on these stuff...
But now...after I know she got cancer...I felt so lonely with out her....
Cant listen to her voice make me feel like i am bored in LONELINESS

Ladies and Gentlemen have you ever do something that make you gain something and loss something precious to you...
Watching anime alone...doesnt feel good in my heart...now i am all alone...in the dark without anyone beside me...
When angel wan to give dolphin a kiss..
Dolphin live so deep
When dolphin wan to give angel a hug..
Angel live so high..
What can you do to make you feel unlonely...


2696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / しりません:D
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
no... I like be lonely and I like watching anime alone.. nobody disturb me then
862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / hell world
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

deavi wrote:

no... I like be lonely and I like watching anime alone.. nobody disturb me then :D


i agree...
104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Sora
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
for me >< if i have a girlfriend i would wan her to watch it with me
wouldnt it be great having ur girlfriend to watch it you
4014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Otaku area.....
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

x33ZQ wrote:

for me >< if i have a girlfriend i would wan her to watch it with me
wouldnt it be great having ur girlfriend to watch it you


Your gf cant be with you for 24 hours a day right = =...
and for those who r single...like me...what can we do = =
1762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere between...
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
Nope, I always watch anime alone. All of the time, I always watch anime whether my family at home or not. I like watching it alone and I don't feel lonely. No one will disturb me this way^^
104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Sora
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

cronocrus wrote:


x33ZQ wrote:

for me >< if i have a girlfriend i would wan her to watch it with me
wouldnt it be great having ur girlfriend to watch it you


Your gf cant be with you for 24 hours a day right = =...
and for those who r single...like me...what can we do = =


true ...btw i am single too, i wouldnt feel bored cause my brother would watch it with me
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
i wish i could watch anime alone
my siblings are annoying
4014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Otaku area.....
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

x33ZQ wrote:


cronocrus wrote:


x33ZQ wrote:

for me >< if i have a girlfriend i would wan her to watch it with me
wouldnt it be great having ur girlfriend to watch it you


Your gf cant be with you for 24 hours a day right = =...
and for those who r single...like me...what can we do = =


true ...btw i am single too, i wouldnt feel bored cause my brother would watch it with me


do you read my 1st post... my sibling all went oversea T-T
2017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / PILIPINAS
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
i watch anime alone so that no one disturbs me,
but i really enjoy watching comedy anime with my sibs

also, anime is very addicting, but that is no reason to escape reality with it
ya gotta be strong in front of challenges if there are any
104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Sora
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

cronocrus wrote:


x33ZQ wrote:


cronocrus wrote:


x33ZQ wrote:

for me >< if i have a girlfriend i would wan her to watch it with me
wouldnt it be great having ur girlfriend to watch it you


Your gf cant be with you for 24 hours a day right = =...
and for those who r single...like me...what can we do = =


true ...btw i am single too, i wouldnt feel bored cause my brother would watch it with me


do you read my 1st post... my sibling all went oversea T-T


i feel sorry for you
1780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Hopeless Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
Nope I Enjoy watching alone........................................
14520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
Sometimes its easier when your alone cause no one will interupt u when watching anime.
4014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Otaku area.....
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

x33ZQ wrote:


cronocrus wrote:


x33ZQ wrote:


cronocrus wrote:


x33ZQ wrote:

for me >< if i have a girlfriend i would wan her to watch it with me
wouldnt it be great having ur girlfriend to watch it you


Your gf cant be with you for 24 hours a day right = =...
and for those who r single...like me...what can we do = =


true ...btw i am single too, i wouldnt feel bored cause my brother would watch it with me


do you read my 1st post... my sibling all went oversea T-T


i feel sorry for you


I dont think you feel like it = =
What to do...this is life
104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Sora
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

cronocrus wrote:


x33ZQ wrote:


cronocrus wrote:


x33ZQ wrote:


cronocrus wrote:


x33ZQ wrote:

for me >< if i have a girlfriend i would wan her to watch it with me
wouldnt it be great having ur girlfriend to watch it you


Your gf cant be with you for 24 hours a day right = =...
and for those who r single...like me...what can we do = =


true ...btw i am single too, i wouldnt feel bored cause my brother would watch it with me


do you read my 1st post... my sibling all went oversea T-T


i feel sorry for you


I dont think you feel like it = =
What to do...this is life


try watch it with your friends or maybe other relatives that lives with u
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.