First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
If u had one super awesome power,wat would it be??
15521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/29/07

alucard454 wrote:

in elfien lied i wanna have the same powers as lucy.


wtf is dat power?
39285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / (For Smaticals: T...
Offline
Posted 8/29/07

notwen wrote:


alucard454 wrote:

in elfien lied i wanna have the same powers as lucy.


wtf is dat power?


DUDE! r u like stalking me? O___O;;;; lmfao
2655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / M
Offline
Posted 8/29/07
the power to sleep forever
15521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/29/07

alucard454 wrote:


notwen wrote:


alucard454 wrote:

in elfien lied i wanna have the same powers as lucy.


wtf is dat power?


DUDE! r u like stalking me? O___O;;;; lmfao


lol no im in da forums too ya no.lol n wtf is dat power?
39285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / (For Smaticals: T...
Offline
Posted 8/29/07

notwen wrote:


alucard454 wrote:


notwen wrote:


alucard454 wrote:

in elfien lied i wanna have the same powers as lucy.


wtf is dat power?


DUDE! r u like stalking me? O___O;;;; lmfao


lol no im in da forums too ya no.lol n wtf is dat power?


but ur EVERYWHERE i go!!!Lucy is a Diclonius, a genetically altered human with a deadly set of extra hands (or vectors) that can vibrate at high frequencies and cut through just about anything like it was butter. Visually, what sets Diclonius apart from normal humans is a set of horns, that almost look like cat ears, growing atop their head.
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/29/07
Vectors... learn to google
480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 8/29/07
Alchemy i mean da powers frm FMA
cool aint it LOL>_<
Posted 8/29/07
seriously, reading minds, not seriously, xray vision
19530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 8/29/07
I believe this fits in here:

Which super hero/villain would you be?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=1686
4769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 8/29/07
x-ray vision
1809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / somewhere in Kyoto
Offline
Posted 8/29/07
super speed
Posted 8/29/07
to grow stronger and faster through stress on my body....to the extreme like a goku or vegita
Posted 8/29/07
MIND READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



wait, does that make sense? yes it does.
568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
4th Dimension
Offline
Posted 8/29/07
ability to control time
1361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ask me??_^
Offline
Posted 8/29/07
read people thoughts, and like hiro nakamura's power..haha
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.