First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Scariest Moment of your life!!!
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

Katorulez93 wrote:


ailin350 wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


ailin350 wrote:

by the way...seeing naked people makes you feel scared..?



seeing 2 families in a 16 and younger boys locer room with 4 old guys naked walkin around is a scary moment for most ppl



what? Your sentence makes no sense



how doesnt it make sense????


seeing 2 families in a 16?
what does that mean?
Posted 3/16/08
When I broke all my ribs, they were shattered couldn't breathe...was in so much pain...felt like my end.

Then I got loads of morphene and sedatives aaahhh morphene is the shiz!
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

ailin350 wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


ailin350 wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


ailin350 wrote:

by the way...seeing naked people makes you feel scared..?



seeing 2 families in a 16 and younger boys locer room with 4 old guys naked walkin around is a scary moment for most ppl



what? Your sentence makes no sense



how doesnt it make sense????


seeing 2 families in a 16?
what does that mean?


read carefully and you'd know. i said 2 families in a 16 and younger boys locker room
12168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Germantown TN
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

ailin350 wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


ailin350 wrote:

by the way...seeing naked people makes you feel scared..?



seeing 2 families in a 16 and younger boys locer room with 4 old guys naked walkin around is a scary moment for most ppl



what? Your sentence makes no sense


he made perfect sense..... u must live in a thrid world country if that normal to you.
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

kenshin922 wrote:

he made perfect sense..... u must live in a thrid world country if that normal to you.


I do live in a third world... Canada.
12168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Germantown TN
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

ailin350 wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:

he made perfect sense..... u must live in a thrid world country if that normal to you.


I do live in a third world... Canada.


lol nice

564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / planet earth
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
23685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
Duplicate. The next scariest thing is that this is going to be locked.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.