First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Academy: History/Terminology
1657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / New Orleans, Loui...
Offline
Posted 3/19/08 , edited 3/20/08
*takes off shoes and stands in the back corner confused...*
Captain- Commander
102545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
anywhere but there
Offline
Posted 3/19/08 , edited 3/20/08

ItzJustJeremy wrote:

*takes off shoes and stands in the back corner confused...*


jeremy kun, come we don't bite please pull your chair here in the circle
1657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / New Orleans, Loui...
Offline
Posted 3/19/08 , edited 3/20/08

Somilge wrote:


ItzJustJeremy wrote:

*takes off shoes and stands in the back corner confused...*


jeremy kun, come we don't bite please pull your chair here in the circle :D


'slowly enters the circle, still confused'
111912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 3/19/08 , edited 3/20/08
*flash step in*.. woot!!! *looking at the recorder*.... thats mara-chans recorder.... haha can i just borrow mara-chans recorder.... i don't have much time for today so see yah.. i still have other classes to attend... (i also have other recorders here)... oh hello oli-chan and jeremy... *flash step out*
Captain- Commander
102545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
anywhere but there
Offline
Posted 3/19/08 , edited 3/20/08

ItzJustJeremy wrote:

'slowly enters the circle, still confused'


Have you read the required book? if not you can check on the first post

<turns to everybody in general> Now, why is history important? History is a recording of past events and our culture. It records where we went wrong and what we did right. When we analyze past events, one can see patterns forming. These patterns are important so that we would not repeat our mistakes.

Now, we will be covering Unit 1 - Seiretei. Is there anything there that confuses anyone?
1657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / New Orleans, Loui...
Offline
Posted 3/19/08 , edited 3/20/08

Somilge wrote:


ItzJustJeremy wrote:

'slowly enters the circle, still confused'


Have you read the required book? if not you can check on the first post

<turns to everybody in general> Now, why is history important? History is a recording of past events and our culture. It records where we went wrong and what we did right. When we analyze past events, one can see patterns forming. These patterns are important so that we would not repeat our mistakes.

Now, we will be covering Unit 1 - Seiretei. Is there anything there that confuses anyone?


no ma'am. i have read and do believe learned the material... hopefully
111912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 3/19/08 , edited 3/20/08
hmmm... i wonder what material is the wall made off... any idea sensei... i never touched the wall since i was here.... *flash step to seireitei huge wall*
Captain- Commander
102545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
anywhere but there
Offline
Posted 3/19/08 , edited 3/20/08
the wall is made of spiritual energy as well taicho it is compacted and formed thus. Its the same for the buildings here
111912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 3/19/08 , edited 3/20/08
hmmm.. but the bldgs can be easily destroyed unlike the wall that protects seireitei from invaders....
1657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / New Orleans, Loui...
Offline
Posted 3/20/08 , edited 3/21/08
'still sitting awkwardly in the circle...'
Academy Student
10305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 3/20/08 , edited 3/21/08
**walks into class ready to learn**
111912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 3/20/08 , edited 3/21/08
*walks in quietly*.. the instructors are not here yet... i will proceed to my next class.. *flash step out to rp class*
Posted 3/20/08 , edited 3/21/08
*dropped by since rp hasn't started yet....sees tape recorder and hears a familiar guy's voice singing twinkle star....what the-?!?...when did this come here?...
17467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / USA atm
Offline
Posted 3/21/08 , edited 3/21/08
..............................hmmmmmm...........................*shunpo writes notes n leaves*................
Group Founder
15013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / US
Offline
Posted 3/21/08 , edited 3/21/08
*sits quietly, cross-legged, eyes closed...listening*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.