First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Rains girlfriend
Cloud Fan
111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / capital
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
hey, shes not looking bad, but he knows anyway what he likes no matter what we think but we like him, ya? haha
Cloud Fan
14554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Atlanta, GA. USA
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
ok i got the cooking skills and the little chubby down pat, but i'm going to have to grow my hair out or buy some weave.
Cloud Fan
20319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / in youngbae's arms
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
i am offically depressed.
i dont have long hair i and i cant cook koreandishes well.
Cloud Fan
11840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ♥HOME♥
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
yeah that's me..i am Rain's Girlfriend..
and..girls..dont kill me..
Posted 5/21/08
One time I watched a video of him saying he prefered women with a quite chunky belly so he can rest his head on.
Cloud Fan
10369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ..somewhere magic...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
I TOLD HIM TO MAKE IT A SECRET
Cloud Fan
398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / England - Sweden
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

drizzle1 wrote:

One time I watched a video of him saying he prefered women with a quite chunky belly so he can rest his head on.


omg i couldn't stop giggling my head off with the chunky belly part...<3 Rain XdoubleX much, if its true for reals..so cute tho..
Posted 5/28/08

invisible8 wrote:


drizzle1 wrote:

One time I watched a video of him saying he prefered women with a quite chunky belly so he can rest his head on.


omg i couldn't stop giggling my head off with the chunky belly part...<3 Rain XdoubleX much, if its true for reals..so cute tho..


Yeah it's true. I found it somewhere on youtube. they were interviewing him or something about girls. XD
Cloud Fan
604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / bi's crib...
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
waaaaahhh... he's with song hye kyo... they are married already!!! yey!!!
Cloud Fan
1854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / NYS
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

drizzle1 wrote:


invisible8 wrote:


drizzle1 wrote:

One time I watched a video of him saying he prefered women with a quite chunky belly so he can rest his head on.


omg i couldn't stop giggling my head off with the chunky belly part...<3 Rain XdoubleX much, if its true for reals..so cute tho..


Yeah it's true. I found it somewhere on youtube. they were interviewing him or something about girls. XD


Could you please post it up or pm me where it is? I've been trying to find it.
Cloud Fan
4165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
i dont want to know anyone he dates lol i would rather be clueless
Posted 10/26/08

Rain disclosed his past experience, "I don't like it when people have left overs, same for my girlfriend." "My girlfriend in the past had left over food. I think she wasted food so I asked her to eat some more. I forced her to finish the food and later she had to vomit it."


aww oppa such a poor girl TT what were u thinking?
Posted 11/8/08
[Oct-22-2008] Golden Fishery - Rain, 'His Love Story' (Eng Subbed)

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=DfqR8QU3fvU

oppa is talking about his first love XDD how his parents get together

omg this was sooooooooooooo funny U HAVE TO WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!
Posted 11/12/08
second part of : Rain Bi - Golden Fishery 'His Love Story'

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=u-I7xjrDRtA
Cloud Fan
7070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / s bLay ko eh...dn...
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
i want rain and song hye gyo to be together forever...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.