First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
does you think Sakura should be with Sasuke? (just curious)
12651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
No way.

I'm sorry, but I feel that Sasuke needs no one.

Hinata should just go with Naruto. ><
180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
Yeah
Posted 6/18/08
no comment...
16059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere u can f...
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
yes
443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / smwer....
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
sure?
1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / my desk.
Offline
Posted 7/12/08


SasuSaku is a great pairing, and I do think that Sasuke belongs with Sakura. I think he did, at some point in his life, like Sakura.

The problem with Sasuke is that he has trouble showing his emotions. He's Mr. IceCube for a reason, ya know?


I hope Sasuke and Sakura will get together.

[maybe I just read too much fanfiction...]
710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / BAU (Behavioral A...
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

desperatelover wrote:

sakura doesn't deserve to be with anyone


TRUE!!!!
710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / BAU (Behavioral A...
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

joeyzj wrote:

No way.

I'm sorry, but I feel that Sasuke needs no one.

Hinata should just go with Naruto. ><



i AGREE!!!
1779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the stars and...
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
he should be alone because of what he did
710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / BAU (Behavioral A...
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

bloodrose44 wrote:



SasuSaku is a great pairing, and I do think that Sasuke belongs with Sakura. I think he did, at some point in his life, like Sakura.

The problem with Sasuke is that he has trouble showing his emotions. He's Mr. IceCube for a reason, ya know?


I hope Sasuke and Sakura will get together.

[maybe I just read too much fanfiction...]


i can't say i disagree.... but, it was probably because haruno sakura-baka was the first female he actually got "close" to [after the clan slaughter ofcouse].... i doubt it's anything more....

it is quite understandable to expect "sasuke-sakura final pairing" if it were in normal plots... girl likes guy; guy doesn't seem to care; girl starts liking someone else; guy realizes he likes girl; girl and guy get together [or not]..... but i doubt masashi kishimoto-dono would choose such a sequence of events.... too shallow and quite easily anticipated.... we'd probably see something better than that.... i hope so anyway....

plus, it doesn't help that i absolutely detest sakura-baka...
710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / BAU (Behavioral A...
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

vampire166 wrote:

he should be alone because of what he did


yeah... sasuke-dono is better suited alone
1779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the stars and...
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

kaoline_selene wrote:


vampire166 wrote:

he should be alone because of what he did


yeah... sasuke-dono is better suited alone


people just have to see that
710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / BAU (Behavioral A...
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

vampire166 wrote:


kaoline_selene wrote:


vampire166 wrote:

he should be alone because of what he did


yeah... sasuke-dono is better suited alone


people just have to see that


agreed! they should!

and sakura-baka should die! *evil laugh*
.
.
.
Posted 7/12/08
no, sasuke has ruined his life and doesn't need to drag someone down with him
besides
sakura will find someone else to like, she is way better then sasuke
1559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
omg im still watching the exams so far behind! But i hate Sasuke he can go die. He thinks hes all that and hes not.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.