First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
characters they should NEVER put in a super smash bros.
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

pinoyrave wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:


pinoyrave wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:



Dude. Nobody is dick-riding anyone. Instead of you telling him to get his anime straight look at the plain facts. Captain Falcon is more manly than any of them combined.



ur dick riding him rite this very moment. please hop off.


-.- Falcon punch can destroy a freaking planet. When it comes to your shitty power-level arguments none of the characters you mentioned can come close to that. Instead of telling him to get his anime facts straight try confirming yours before you attack him.


lol ur still dick riding. how long do u plan on staying on dude? ur kinda hogging him up, theres still so many nintendo fanboys to have a go.


Now you are just evading the subject. Instead of directing insults at me channel that power into actually getting your point across. You aren't even making a point anymore.
735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
Kratos final smash would be judgement or shining bind
Sephiroth would use a super nova
Posted 5/7/08
Any anime characters
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
YU-GI-OH
3564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NYC
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

voidlugiron wrote:


pinoyrave wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:


pinoyrave wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:



Dude. Nobody is dick-riding anyone. Instead of you telling him to get his anime straight look at the plain facts. Captain Falcon is more manly than any of them combined.



ur dick riding him rite this very moment. please hop off.


-.- Falcon punch can destroy a freaking planet. When it comes to your shitty power-level arguments none of the characters you mentioned can come close to that. Instead of telling him to get his anime facts straight try confirming yours before you attack him.


lol ur still dick riding. how long do u plan on staying on dude? ur kinda hogging him up, theres still so many nintendo fanboys to have a go.


Now you are just evading the subject. Instead of directing insults at me channel that power into actually getting your point across. You aren't even making a point anymore.


ur evading the fact that you cant stop riding falcon. is he really that enjoyable to you? is his cock too deep inside you?
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

pinoyrave wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:


pinoyrave wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:


pinoyrave wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:



Dude. Nobody is dick-riding anyone. Instead of you telling him to get his anime straight look at the plain facts. Captain Falcon is more manly than any of them combined.



ur dick riding him rite this very moment. please hop off.


-.- Falcon punch can destroy a freaking planet. When it comes to your shitty power-level arguments none of the characters you mentioned can come close to that. Instead of telling him to get his anime facts straight try confirming yours before you attack him.


lol ur still dick riding. how long do u plan on staying on dude? ur kinda hogging him up, theres still so many nintendo fanboys to have a go.


Now you are just evading the subject. Instead of directing insults at me channel that power into actually getting your point across. You aren't even making a point anymore.


ur evading the fact that you cant stop riding falcon. is he really that enjoyable to you? is his cock too deep inside you?


Ok, let me rephrase this then:

Explain how it is possible for any of the characters you mentioned to be able to kill Captain Falcon when he clearly possesses enough to wipe all of them out instantaneously.
3564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NYC
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

voidlugiron wrote:


pinoyrave wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:


pinoyrave wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:


pinoyrave wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:



Dude. Nobody is dick-riding anyone. Instead of you telling him to get his anime straight look at the plain facts. Captain Falcon is more manly than any of them combined.



ur dick riding him rite this very moment. please hop off.


-.- Falcon punch can destroy a freaking planet. When it comes to your shitty power-level arguments none of the characters you mentioned can come close to that. Instead of telling him to get his anime facts straight try confirming yours before you attack him.


lol ur still dick riding. how long do u plan on staying on dude? ur kinda hogging him up, theres still so many nintendo fanboys to have a go.


Now you are just evading the subject. Instead of directing insults at me channel that power into actually getting your point across. You aren't even making a point anymore.


ur evading the fact that you cant stop riding falcon. is he really that enjoyable to you? is his cock too deep inside you?


Ok, let me rephrase this then:

Explain how it is possible for any of the characters you mentioned to be able to kill Captain Falcon when he clearly possesses enough to wipe all of them out instantaneously.




Ok, let me rephrase this then:

Explain why you won't stop cock riding the falcon?
32158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
ash ketchum. LOL
8758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ON INSTANT MESSENGER
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
WHY WOULD THEY ADD ANIME CHARACTERS IF THEY ADD ONLY NINTENDO CHARACTERS (EXEPT FOR THOSE GAY CHARACTERS LIKE SNAKE OR SONIC)
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/8/08 , edited 5/8/08


pinoyrave wrote:
Ok, let me rephrase this then:
Explain why you won't stop cock riding the falcon?



Thats a simple one. I'm not.

Here you are AGAIN avoiding the fucking question. Grow a dick and face the fact that you have this lost and pick up your soiled pants and walk away with whatever dignity you have left or otherwise answer the question i asked.
3635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Bahamas
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

pinoyrave wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:


pinoyrave wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:



Dude. Nobody is dick-riding anyone. Instead of you telling him to get his anime straight look at the plain facts. Captain Falcon is more manly than any of them combined.



ur dick riding him rite this very moment. please hop off.


-.- Falcon punch can destroy a freaking planet. When it comes to your shitty power-level arguments none of the characters you mentioned can come close to that. Instead of telling him to get his anime facts straight try confirming yours before you attack him.


lol ur still dick riding. how long do u plan on staying on dude? ur kinda hogging him up, theres still so many nintendo fanboys to have a go.



Wow.....talk about dick riding >_> to just say something like lelouch or light would own everyone in brawl is like hopin on their dick and doin the cowboy like serifuckingously they're just a bunch of bitch ass pussies, none of them can fight. They can manipulate but otherwise their asses would get handed to them from fuckin jiggly puff, they should feel honored if they were to fight captain falcon. Anyway you really are obviously a......retard who apparently is obsessed with the males riding on dicks so please hop off dick riding's dick seriously =/ its pathetic.....wannabe
Posted 5/8/08
banjo-kazooie
...lame
14158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Coney Island Disc...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
Kenshiro, because he would kill everybody else way too easily.
1102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Animalia
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
>_> Jiggglypuff & R.O.B
7762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my dreams
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
any body from bleach xD and d.gray-man
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.