First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Can You Name Animes That Have Anime Characters With Pink Hair?
3181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Resmbool.
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

Skeithcruor wrote:

Most Diclonius of Elfen Lied


agreed..............and a lot of anime characters which will take days to name.
156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / usa
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
bleach yachiru 11th sq vice cpt
463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / london
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
that espada from bleach
hinagiku from hayate no gotoku
miyuki from lucky star
sakura from naruto
3975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / At home
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
i know a lot don't feel like naming
1689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

Well, they pretty much mentioned everyone I could think of...but here's one anime character no one probably thought of:

Genkai from Yuyu Hakusho

Old:


Young:
5268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in front of the c...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
lucy from elfen lied
luna, lacus, meer from gsd
ichigo from tokyo mew mew
euphie from code geass
yachiru from bleach
sakura from naruto
Posted 3/17/08
there was this one irl in Kirarin revolution who had pink hair

If anyone wants to buddy me just PM me =]
10846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / London
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

Animemaster812 wrote:


Tomoyo-hime wrote:

I can only think of two that you said when i saw this question xD
Sakura from Naruto and Miyuki from Lucky star
Tho my first person to think of was Marluxia from Kingdom Hearts: Chain of memories (game) XD he is so gay, seriously.


Lol Thx anyways ^^


hehe your welcome xD
6117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

desirez wrote:

Harada Misaki (gakuen alice)
chibi chibi moon (sailor moon)
momoko (wedding peach)
lacus clyne (gsd)
princess comet (princess comet)
mizuho (onegai teacher)
sugar (snow fairy)
kururu (bottle fairy)
komugi (nurse witch komugi chan)
misha (pita ten)
Rabi en Rose- (Digi Charat)
Yuna (Maburaho)
Aritta/Gloomieta (Tales of the Abyss)
Lucy (To Heart 2)
Sakura (Naruto)
Miharu (Girls Bravo)
mizuho (Onegai Teacher)
Mayura (Loki Ragnarok)
Mariah (Beyblade)
Mini Moon (Sailor Moon)
Millfeulle (Galaxy Angel)
Simca (Air Gear)
Ichigo (Tokyo Mew Mew)
Kusajika Yachiru-(Bleach)
Nyu/Lucy (Elfen Lied)
Momo (Xenosaga)
Kurumi (Steel Angel Kurumi)
Black Rose (.Hack)
Louise (Zero no Tsukaima)
Momo (Angel Tales)
Yuna (Kage Kara Mamoru)
sora naegino (kaleido star)




wow you remembered so many ^^ can only think of Lacus Clyne right now XD but i know i know lots..useless brain lol
11691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
Wedding Peach
12414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
Lacus is pretty^^

133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

sever wrote:


desirez wrote:

Harada Misaki (gakuen alice)
chibi chibi moon (sailor moon)
momoko (wedding peach)
lacus clyne (gsd)
princess comet (princess comet)
mizuho (onegai teacher)
sugar (snow fairy)
kururu (bottle fairy)
komugi (nurse witch komugi chan)
misha (pita ten)
Rabi en Rose- (Digi Charat)
Yuna (Maburaho)
Aritta/Gloomieta (Tales of the Abyss)
Lucy (To Heart 2)
Sakura (Naruto)
Miharu (Girls Bravo)
mizuho (Onegai Teacher)
Mayura (Loki Ragnarok)
Mariah (Beyblade)
Mini Moon (Sailor Moon)
Millfeulle (Galaxy Angel)
Simca (Air Gear)
Ichigo (Tokyo Mew Mew)
Kusajika Yachiru-(Bleach)
Nyu/Lucy (Elfen Lied)
Momo (Xenosaga)
Kurumi (Steel Angel Kurumi)
Black Rose (.Hack)
Louise (Zero no Tsukaima)
Momo (Angel Tales)
Yuna (Kage Kara Mamoru)
sora naegino (kaleido star)




wow you remembered so many ^^ can only think of Lacus Clyne right now XD but i know i know lots..useless brain lol


actually, at this other forum...they had the same question...so i kinda cheated xPP
19084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

desirez wrote:


sever wrote:


desirez wrote:

Harada Misaki (gakuen alice)
chibi chibi moon (sailor moon)
momoko (wedding peach)
lacus clyne (gsd)
princess comet (princess comet)
mizuho (onegai teacher)
sugar (snow fairy)
kururu (bottle fairy)
komugi (nurse witch komugi chan)
misha (pita ten)
Rabi en Rose- (Digi Charat)
Yuna (Maburaho)
Aritta/Gloomieta (Tales of the Abyss)
Lucy (To Heart 2)
Sakura (Naruto)
Miharu (Girls Bravo)
mizuho (Onegai Teacher)
Mayura (Loki Ragnarok)
Mariah (Beyblade)
Mini Moon (Sailor Moon)
Millfeulle (Galaxy Angel)
Simca (Air Gear)
Ichigo (Tokyo Mew Mew)
Kusajika Yachiru-(Bleach)
Nyu/Lucy (Elfen Lied)
Momo (Xenosaga)
Kurumi (Steel Angel Kurumi)
Black Rose (.Hack)
Louise (Zero no Tsukaima)
Momo (Angel Tales)
Yuna (Kage Kara Mamoru)
sora naegino (kaleido star)




wow you remembered so many ^^ can only think of Lacus Clyne right now XD but i know i know lots..useless brain lol


actually, at this other forum...they had the same question...so i kinda cheated xPP


u forgot ma-ryan senpai and harumi(mirufa) from to heart 2 another days

320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Home
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
Lacus CLyne, Sakura HAruno, Sugar the little snow fairy
133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

mzheng489 wrote:


desirez wrote:


sever wrote:


desirez wrote:

Harada Misaki (gakuen alice)
chibi chibi moon (sailor moon)
momoko (wedding peach)
lacus clyne (gsd)
princess comet (princess comet)
mizuho (onegai teacher)
sugar (snow fairy)
kururu (bottle fairy)
komugi (nurse witch komugi chan)
misha (pita ten)
Rabi en Rose- (Digi Charat)
Yuna (Maburaho)
Aritta/Gloomieta (Tales of the Abyss)
Lucy (To Heart 2)
Sakura (Naruto)
Miharu (Girls Bravo)
mizuho (Onegai Teacher)
Mayura (Loki Ragnarok)
Mariah (Beyblade)
Mini Moon (Sailor Moon)
Millfeulle (Galaxy Angel)
Simca (Air Gear)
Ichigo (Tokyo Mew Mew)
Kusajika Yachiru-(Bleach)
Nyu/Lucy (Elfen Lied)
Momo (Xenosaga)
Kurumi (Steel Angel Kurumi)
Black Rose (.Hack)
Louise (Zero no Tsukaima)
Momo (Angel Tales)
Yuna (Kage Kara Mamoru)
sora naegino (kaleido star)




wow you remembered so many ^^ can only think of Lacus Clyne right now XD but i know i know lots..useless brain lol


actually, at this other forum...they had the same question...so i kinda cheated xPP


u forgot ma-ryan senpai and harumi(mirufa) from to heart 2 another days



woops ><" xPP
Harada Misaki (gakuen alice)
chibi chibi moon (sailor moon)
momoko (wedding peach)
lacus clyne (gsd)
princess comet (princess comet)
mizuho (onegai teacher)
sugar (snow fairy)
kururu (bottle fairy)
komugi (nurse witch komugi chan)
misha (pita ten)
Rabi en Rose- (Digi Charat)
Yuna (Maburaho)
Aritta/Gloomieta (Tales of the Abyss)
Lucy (To Heart 2)
Sakura (Naruto)
Miharu (Girls Bravo)
mizuho (Onegai Teacher)
Mayura (Loki Ragnarok)
Mariah (Beyblade)
Mini Moon (Sailor Moon)
Millfeulle (Galaxy Angel)
Simca (Air Gear)
Ichigo (Tokyo Mew Mew)
Kusajika Yachiru-(Bleach)
Nyu/Lucy (Elfen Lied)
Momo (Xenosaga)
Kurumi (Steel Angel Kurumi)
Black Rose (.Hack)
Louise (Zero no Tsukaima)
Momo (Angel Tales)
Yuna (Kage Kara Mamoru)
sora naegino (kaleido star)
ma-ryan senpai (to heart 2 another days)
harumi(mirufa) (to heart 2 another days)

there =DD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.