First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
deadliest sword style
13638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / looking up at the...
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
i think kenshins is
Posted 3/16/08
Half of the retards on CR is going to say Bleach style. Why bother making this thread?
13638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / looking up at the...
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
because beaches arent styles they just swing the sword around
34081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
Zoro's three sword style. (One Piece)
6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
Himura Kenshin's (aka Shinta) Hiten Mutsurugi Ryu for me!
Posted 3/16/08

firepheoni1 wrote:

because beaches arent styles they just swing the sword around


Note the word "retard". They're gonna say "Bankai Style" for all we know.


wolflee wrote:

Zoro's three sword style. (One Piece)


2nd that.
34081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

Eudd wrote:

Half of the retards on CR is going to say Bleach style. Why bother making this thread?


What would you say?
6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
Bleach doesn't really have that much swordsmanship thing going on. It just showcases unnatural things coming out of their swords. And that's it basically. Kenshin Kenshin Kenshin!!!!
13638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / looking up at the...
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

Eudd wrote:


firepheoni1 wrote:

because beaches arent styles they just swing the sword around


Note the word "retard". They're gonna say "Bankai Style" for all we know.


wolflee wrote:

Zoro's three sword style. (One Piece)


2nd that.


yea they will lame
55647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
Kenshin's style as a Hitokiri, or maybe Enishi's ... they both gave an awesome fight
Posted 3/16/08
I seriously think that there are no styles that is superior to Zoro's three sword style. After he grasped the knowledge of "the breath of all things", he could pretty much cut through everything, also despite the fact that it has been evidenced in the series he lifted up a "building" with his physical strength.
13638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / looking up at the...
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

Eudd wrote:

I seriously think that there are no styles that is superior to Zoro's three sword style. After he grasped the knowledge of "the breath of all things", he could pretty much cut through everything, also despite the fact that it has been evidenced in the series he lifted up a "building" with his physical strength.


how do u use a sword in you mouth it makes no sense
1754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Brazil
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
The only guy who swings his sword like crazy and looks BADASS on it, its deadliest, the craziest, the best style i ever seen without using any swordsmanship or whatsoever.

ITS GATTS MUTHAFUCKAS!
Posted 3/16/08

firepheoni1 wrote:


Eudd wrote:

I seriously think that there are no styles that is superior to Zoro's three sword style. After he grasped the knowledge of "the breath of all things", he could pretty much cut through everything, also despite the fact that it has been evidenced in the series he lifted up a "building" with his physical strength.


how do u use a sword in you mouth it makes no sense


By training your jaw and neck rigorously . It's been evidenced how he trained it. You should watch the series.
8216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Where I am needed
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
Nippon! Hakegurashi Zusumisyoshen Style!
It's not exotic or rare, but it's the best for me.






P.S. Don't ask, plz don't...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.