First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply RANDOM CHAT~
Member
5933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Love
Offline
Posted 3/18/08 , edited 4/22/08
OoO~~!
KYAA~~! BUNNIEZ ARE GONNA EAT ME~~ >.<
SAVE ME~~! >.<
Member
5094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 3/18/08 , edited 4/22/08
I wouldn't actually have sex on stage... plus I ain't the guy or girl having sex... they die... I'm more of the Asian guy trying to kill everybody O.O

who says I was a virgin >_>
Member
5933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Love
Offline
Posted 3/18/08 , edited 4/22/08

AT_En_Grey wrote:

I wouldn't actually have sex on stage... plus I ain't the guy or girl having sex... they die... I'm more of the Asian guy trying to kill everybody O.O

who says I was a virgin >_>


OoO--->ur not??

wrote byy: her friend
damn you rebekah~!! WHO IS?? >:o


rebekah:
0//0 me. >.<
Member
5933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Love
Offline
Posted 3/18/08 , edited 4/22/08

MikiMikiMomo wrote:


rebekah101 wrote:

OoO~~!
KYAA~~! BUNNIEZ ARE GONNA EAT ME~~ >.<
SAVE ME~~! >.<



Bunnies don't eat humans...just kitties and sometimes puppies.


OoO--->my kitty is gonna eat me??
&& my dead doggie?? TT^TT
Member
5094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 3/18/08 , edited 4/22/08

MikiMikiMomo wrote:


AT_En_Grey wrote:

I have come to announce my production of Snakes on a Plane the Musical with Zombies O______O

There will be dancing singing death... partial nudity... and lotsa snakes and zombies O_O


Can I play the role of a snake in this movie?



Can you sing and dance O_O
Member
5933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Love
Offline
Posted 3/18/08 , edited 4/22/08
xD--->lyke the title is

random chat xD
Member
5933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Love
Offline
Posted 3/18/08 , edited 4/22/08

AT_En_Grey wrote:


MikiMikiMomo wrote:


AT_En_Grey wrote:

I have come to announce my production of Snakes on a Plane the Musical with Zombies O______O

There will be dancing singing death... partial nudity... and lotsa snakes and zombies O_O


Can I play the role of a snake in this movie?



Can you sing and dance O_O


OHH~~! I CANN~~!! PICK MEE~~ ME~~ MEE~~!! >.<
Member
5094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 3/18/08 , edited 4/22/08

MikiMikiMomo wrote:


AT_En_Grey wrote:


MikiMikiMomo wrote:


AT_En_Grey wrote:

I have come to announce my production of Snakes on a Plane the Musical with Zombies O______O

There will be dancing singing death... partial nudity... and lotsa snakes and zombies O_O


Can I play the role of a snake in this movie?



Can you sing and dance O_O


In three languages lol Over qualified?



Hmm... english O_o
Member
5933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Love
Offline
Posted 3/18/08 , edited 4/22/08

MikiMikiMomo wrote:


AT_En_Grey wrote:


MikiMikiMomo wrote:


AT_En_Grey wrote:

I have come to announce my production of Snakes on a Plane the Musical with Zombies O______O

There will be dancing singing death... partial nudity... and lotsa snakes and zombies O_O


Can I play the role of a snake in this movie?



Can you sing and dance O_O


In three languages lol Over qualified?



YESS~~! QUALIFIEDDD
Member
5094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 3/18/08 , edited 4/22/08
Apparently not.. we're using real poisonous snakes... just heard O_o
Member
5933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Love
Offline
Posted 3/18/08 , edited 4/22/08
OMG~~!
Member
5094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 3/18/08 , edited 4/22/08

MikiMikiMomo wrote:


AT_En_Grey wrote:

Apparently not.. we're using real poisonous snakes... just heard O_o



My dreams are ruined!!! lol


I apologize...
Member
5933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Love
Offline
Posted 3/18/08 , edited 4/22/08
OoO---> DONT CRYYY~~! TT^TT
wait~~ i'll cry with youzz
---*tear*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.