First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Is it fair that CR supporters are being brushed off?
Posted 3/16/08

raja613 wrote:


unmatched wrote:

This will most likely be my last post on this thread.

So basicly you wan't your money back for the days you still have left.

- Let's do the math.

31 Days in the month of March.
$5.00 USD for one month of support.

$5.00/31= around 16 cents per day.

16 cents (x) 13 days (left) = about $2.03 USD.

If you really wan't the 2$ that badly i'll gladly send you a check for $2.08

fin.


I would prefer 6 dollars to be exact a months worth.........lol! No need to get upset and use sarcasm, I just want someone to do something i just feel this isn't right..........not for me or anyone else.........I'm just simply pointing out the fact that this was handled horribly and to me Shinji indirectly dissed the supporters.....thats all!






that's not what she's saying.... everyone has their reasons for donating, and she really does want to help out the site.... but in return for our gifts, we got something special.. and now everyone gets the same thing..i don't think she means she "wasted" her money, but that supporters shouldn't just float around...




Sorry if I got the donation money wrong.

I do understand how you feel. I would be angry and upset. But there's nothing you can really do about it. You can try E-mailing him about the issue, but i'm sure he's already aware. He'll most likely just add something extra in the future for CR supporters but that's unlikely because he already said that he would no longer need donations. If you payed a few months in advance, you can't get a refund which does SUCK.

For now enjoy the star next to your name and your badge.
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

spinnersend17 wrote:


macchonk wrote:

people these days are so sad... seriously... so, this thread is talking about how some users expecting something more by "donating:...
man... if that's ur intetion, then "donating" is not the right word for it... donating is one beautifull word for the act of giving away what u have without expecting any compensation..
what's wrong with u guys? need dictionary?
apparently, some people just want to be different by donating... he/she wants people to look them as one different member (who has star, badge, and an ability to watch HQ vid)... now that HQ vid is free, instead of beeing grateful, he/she make a coimplain about his status as a donator...


you sure do have a lot to say for such a pointless thread..


lol
13788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / In a recession
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

macchonk wrote:

people these days are so sad... seriously... so, this thread is talking about how some users expecting something more by "donating:...
man... if that's ur intetion, then "donating" is not the right word for it... donating is one beautifull word for the act of giving away what u have without expecting any compensation..
what's wrong with u guys? need dictionary?
apparently, some people just want to be different by donating... he/she wants people to look them as one different member (who has star, badge, and an ability to watch HQ vid)... now that HQ vid is free, instead of beeing grateful, he/she make a coimplain about his status as a donator...


Would you prefer a thread talking about gays??? Or how about Eggs? Seriously if you didn't care about the issue of this thread don't comment! Go and post in one of the more educated threads about "Which is better Oreos or Ships Ahoy!"

And if you were to actually read my posts maybe you could get the just of the reasons why...i'm upset! and if you want to say donating then don't lets say MY TRADE-OFF WITH CR FOR MONEY......I give them money the give me high quality........Fair?
Jaeger Moderator
62246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / The North
Online
Posted 3/16/08

unmatched wrote:


raja613 wrote:


Lamak wrote:

Well I think it's fair. People who pay are nice and all, but the site is free for a reason. You guys will probably will get some future incentive.


Yes but if you paid your money wouldn't you want more incentives then a star and a badge and wouldn't you want to keep HQ vids if you paid for it?


Argghh, You didn't pay for the High-Quality videos. You DONATED!!!


You people are throwing the word "donated" around too much. It was still pretty clear that the only way to watch high quality was to pay for it. You can sugar coat it all you want, but alot of people payed under the word "donation" and are now being given the middle finger for it.
8992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / CA, US
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

spinnersend17 wrote:



you sure do have a lot to say for such a pointless thread..


did i ever say this thread pointless? u sure have a good eye sirr... don't reply if u don't have anything good to say... u don't look any smart...
8992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / CA, US
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

raja613 wrote:



Would you prefer a thread talking about gays??? Or how about Eggs? Seriously if you didn't care about the issue of this thread don't comment! Go and post in one of the more educated threads about "Which is better Oreos or Ships Ahoy!"

And if you were to actually read my posts maybe you could get the just of the reasons why...i'm upset! and if you want to say donating then don't lets say MY TRADE-OFF WITH CR FOR MONEY......I give them money the give me high quality........Fair?


what are u talking about? are u mad coz i disagree with ur whining?
i read ur post... and apparently, the main reason u "donate" coz u want a HQ vid... and now that the HQ vid is free, u actually complain about it coz u r a donator... i said u should be more grateful now that the HQ vid is free instead of whining about ur "donator" status.... Fair?
8992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / CA, US
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

spinnersend17 wrote:



hahaha... you guys take everything so seriously... no need to get upset... grit your teeth and smile


nice distraction.....
but sorry if i look too serious with my comment...
4338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / 妙境 «« Changmin's ;;
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
The stars are nifty. :| Isn't it enough you get free high-quality anime [videos] while supporting a site you like?

Think positive. [eventhoughitisagianmiddlefingertoallwhopaid]
13788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / In a recession
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

Zeronite wrote:


unmatched wrote:


raja613 wrote:


Lamak wrote:

Well I think it's fair. People who pay are nice and all, but the site is free for a reason. You guys will probably will get some future incentive.


Yes but if you paid your money wouldn't you want more incentives then a star and a badge and wouldn't you want to keep HQ vids if you paid for it?


Argghh, You didn't pay for the High-Quality videos. You DONATED!!!


You people are throwing the word "donated" around too much. It was still pretty clear that the only way to watch high quality was to pay for it. You can sugar coat it all you want, but alot of people payed under the word "donation" and are now being given the middle finger for it.


Thank you!
12704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Johnny and the JE...
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
Then don't donate. It's as simple as that. Donating means giving something out of their own free will. If peope resent donating just because they're still in the same statust as those who did not donate, then don't donate. I'm sure CR people (including Shinji) are glad that you chose to contribute to the betterment of the site but if donation makes you feel bad then stop doing it.

People shouldn't need incentives to donate. And they definitely shouldn't whine. To deprive others of FREE HQ vids just because it makes you feel COMMON is LOW and SELFISH.
13788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / In a recession
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

c0rin wrote:

Then don't donate. It's as simple as that. Donating means giving something out of their own free will. If peope resent donating just because they're still in the same statust as those who did not donate, then don't donate. I'm sure CR people (including Shinji) are glad that you chose to contribute to the betterment of the site but if donation makes you feel bad then stop doing it.

People shouldn't need incentives to donate. And they definitely shouldn't whine. To deprive others of FREE HQ vids just because it makes you feel COMMON is LOW and SELFISH.


You clearly do not grasp the point..............

As one person said you are all throwing the WORD DONATE around too damn much.......think of our "Donation" as a trade-off for a service if you will...........majority of the supporters "traded" money so we could get HQ vids.......in addition to that keeping the bandwidth bills low and even helping the site to stay alive...........CR DID NOT ADVERTISE THIS DONATION AS A "DONATION" of CHARITY BUT A WAY TO GET HQ VIDS!!!!
13788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / In a recession
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

macchonk wrote:


raja613 wrote:



Would you prefer a thread talking about gays??? Or how about Eggs? Seriously if you didn't care about the issue of this thread don't comment! Go and post in one of the more educated threads about "Which is better Oreos or Ships Ahoy!"

And if you were to actually read my posts maybe you could get the just of the reasons why...i'm upset! and if you want to say donating then don't lets say MY TRADE-OFF WITH CR FOR MONEY......I give them money the give me high quality........Fair?


what are u talking about? are u mad coz i disagree with ur whining?
i read ur post... and apparently, the main reason u "donate" coz u want a HQ vid... and now that the HQ vid is free, u actually complain about it coz u r a donator... i said u should be more grateful now that the HQ vid is free instead of whining about ur "donator" status.... Fair?


i'M SURE YOU CAN READ...... I was simply stating if you have nothing worthy to contribute to this thread don't post........and yes i am whining becuase i want justice and equality lol!
2653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
i must say i'm appalled at how selfish a lot of you are being -_-;;

without your donations, there wouldn't BE a crunchyroll!
i say your "trade-off" for donating money is being able to USE crunchyroll!

of course we're going to throw the word "donate" around, because that's the CORRECT term.
on the button it said "DONATE", so shut up -_-;;

omg, such selfish whiny brats these days... so ungrateful.
(yes, you're ungrateful because you're getting this site FOR FREE if you so choose).

and yes, i have donated in the past, and i plan to donate again... even if i don't get special privledges.
why? for the simple fact that it'll just keep the site running.


ugh... i'm just so disgusted with the people complaining right now....
just leave the site if you're going to complain! OMFG
8992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / CA, US
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

raja613 wrote:


macchonk wrote:


raja613 wrote:



Would you prefer a thread talking about gays??? Or how about Eggs? Seriously if you didn't care about the issue of this thread don't comment! Go and post in one of the more educated threads about "Which is better Oreos or Ships Ahoy!"

And if you were to actually read my posts maybe you could get the just of the reasons why...i'm upset! and if you want to say donating then don't lets say MY TRADE-OFF WITH CR FOR MONEY......I give them money the give me high quality........Fair?


what are u talking about? are u mad coz i disagree with ur whining?
i read ur post... and apparently, the main reason u "donate" coz u want a HQ vid... and now that the HQ vid is free, u actually complain about it coz u r a donator... i said u should be more grateful now that the HQ vid is free instead of whining about ur "donator" status.... Fair?


i'M SURE YOU CAN READ...... I was simply stating if you have nothing worthy to contribute to this thread don't post........and yes i am whining becuase i want justice and equality lol!


I SEE... SOO, the point of this thread IS.... RAJA613 ALWAYS RIGHT.... ok... i don't want to argue with u any further.... u are too chilidish.. im surprised u r in a group of "grown folks"...... now it's questionable... as one of it's member a 22 years old "mature" lady...from the way u commentng, i can't see any part of grown at all.... maybe only physically... aside of that, NONE... good luck with ur "im always right" thread....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.