First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
New Holiday
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 12/22/06
If you can make up a new holiday, what would it be??
4030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lost in the deepe...
Offline
Posted 12/22/06
International anime day
Posted 12/22/06
it would be a day where everyone bowed to me and gave trubute to me and me alone.
it would be called Day of Alexander and it would be on my birthday
2641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / PA
Offline
Posted 12/22/06
It would be called No work and just play day.
9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/22/06
Waffle vs pancakeday. The battle for ultimate supremacy.
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / :noitacoL
Offline
Posted 12/22/06
video-game-mas lol for game players
Ronin
95035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/22/06
Live Life Day, which would happen to be everyday.
9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/22/06
No mods day. (Wonder what this site would look like afterwards.)
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / :noitacoL
Offline
Posted 12/22/06

waffle26 wrote:

No mods day. (Wonder what this site would look like afterwards.)


it would look like what happens after a disaster in the movies, fire everywhere, stuf broken, car alarms going off left n right lol
2641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / PA
Offline
Posted 12/22/06

waffle26 wrote:

No mods day. (Wonder what this site would look like afterwards.)


It would probably look like an adult store: porn everywhere, everyone cursing and insulting eachother.

671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Mass
Offline
Posted 12/22/06

Kyuubi_no_Kitsune wrote:


waffle26 wrote:

No mods day. (Wonder what this site would look like afterwards.)


it would look like what happens after a disaster in the movies, fire everywhere, stuf broken, car alarms going off left n right lol


a huge spike in the murder rate...
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / :noitacoL
Offline
Posted 12/22/06

drunkonshadowsxx wrote:


Kyuubi_no_Kitsune wrote:


waffle26 wrote:

No mods day. (Wonder what this site would look like afterwards.)


it would look like what happens after a disaster in the movies, fire everywhere, stuf broken, car alarms going off left n right lol


a huge spike in the murder rate...


lol yup XD
14495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Way of The Ninja...
Offline
Posted 12/22/06

Kyuubi_no_Kitsune wrote:


drunkonshadowsxx wrote:


Kyuubi_no_Kitsune wrote:


waffle26 wrote:

No mods day. (Wonder what this site would look like afterwards.)


it would look like what happens after a disaster in the movies, fire everywhere, stuf broken, car alarms going off left n right lol


a huge spike in the murder rate...


lol yup XD


Alright when does this start!
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / :noitacoL
Offline
Posted 12/22/06

quater wrote:


Kyuubi_no_Kitsune wrote:


drunkonshadowsxx wrote:


Kyuubi_no_Kitsune wrote:


waffle26 wrote:

No mods day. (Wonder what this site would look like afterwards.)


it would look like what happens after a disaster in the movies, fire everywhere, stuf broken, car alarms going off left n right lol


a huge spike in the murder rate...


lol yup XD


Alright when does this start!


i hope its after christmas
14495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Way of The Ninja...
Offline
Posted 12/22/06

Kyuubi_no_Kitsune wrote:


quater wrote:


Kyuubi_no_Kitsune wrote:


drunkonshadowsxx wrote:


Kyuubi_no_Kitsune wrote:


waffle26 wrote:

No mods day. (Wonder what this site would look like afterwards.)


it would look like what happens after a disaster in the movies, fire everywhere, stuf broken, car alarms going off left n right lol


a huge spike in the murder rate...


lol yup XD


Alright when does this start!


i hope its after christmas :P


like the day after would be cool. Today I give you a present tommorrow I flame you bad!

A holiday would be Pickle V Altoid day! Pickle people and Altoid people go to war in costumes and each side throws them at the other. It would be fun!

Another would be National Quarter Celebration. Giving quarters some well deserved credit.

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.