First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Happy ending or sad ending?
1485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wonderland xD
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
w0000ooott!!!! i wouLd likE a sad Ending!!! things that would make me cry never tried that one coz all i see is happy and happy ending r not dat perfect0w ryt...huhuhuh.....

zacht died.....stiLL its an honor...!!!! ;D
Posted 3/17/08
both.. sad ending would be the default ending and the good ending would be a bonus ending that you have to accomplish by fulfilling a lot of tasks. kinda like shadow hearts 1
1485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wonderland xD
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
yea!!!! i think Ur right But!! ... i GUess it Depend stiLL im HoPing For onE saD enDing That TouChesS many Peopla ahuhuh T__T xD

BUt i also LIked HappY enDings! like....in KIngdomhearts 2...



wiLL their BE kinGdomhearts 3??
5245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
Can you please write normal? This gives me a headache.

I'd just let the ending depend on the skill of the player. If you lose the last level of a game, then you get a sad ending. If you win, you get a happy ending. That would make total sense. I actually wonder why there aren't already games with multiple endings...

Oh well.

I have to say, I liked the ending of Maffia. The bad guys got caught, but in the end you saw the main person. His hair was grey and he just had a lovely house and was watering the lawn. Peaceful, normal. And then he got assassinated. So his past as a mobster had let to his death anyway. Evil kind of.. survived. So it's good, and then it's bad.. and that's just awesome.
2121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Usa
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
It depends on the game Lol sometimes good sometimes bad.
996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / I'm just here...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

x3Lith3a_in_red wrote:

w0000ooott!!!! i wouLd likE a sad Ending!!! things that would make me cry never tried that one coz all i see is happy and happy ending r not dat perfect0w ryt...huhuhuh.....

zacht died.....stiLL its an honor...!!!! ;D


Yeah, a sad ending is the best way to end things. In truth, happy endings aren't all that good.
1485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wonderland xD
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

Hitoli wrote:

Can you please write normal? This gives me a headache.

I'd just let the ending depend on the skill of the player. If you lose the last level of a game, then you get a sad ending. If you win, you get a happy ending. That would make total sense. I actually wonder why there aren't already games with multiple endings...

Oh well.

I have to say, I liked the ending of Maffia. The bad guys got caught, but in the end you saw the main person. His hair was grey and he just had a lovely house and was watering the lawn. Peaceful, normal. And then he got assassinated. So his past as a mobster had let to his death anyway. Evil kind of.. survived. So it's good, and then it's bad.. and that's just awesome.





o0hh!!!!

0.o...co0L hahahah.. tnx for the adviCe i Like ur advice tnx ^^
1485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wonderland xD
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

GrandX wrote:

It depends on the game Lol sometimes good sometimes bad.





hmm... i guess ur right ^__^
1485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wonderland xD
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

enzi_7 wrote:


x3Lith3a_in_red wrote:

w0000ooott!!!! i wouLd likE a sad Ending!!! things that would make me cry never tried that one coz all i see is happy and happy ending r not dat perfect0w ryt...huhuhuh.....

zacht died.....stiLL its an honor...!!!! ;D


Yeah, a sad ending is the best way to end things. In truth, happy endings aren't all that good.




if i were to make one ill make a sad one the other one happy hmm... cant w8 to be apart of this kind of...
c0mpanies.. hmm >.<
996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / I'm just here...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

x3Lith3a_in_red wrote:


enzi_7 wrote:


x3Lith3a_in_red wrote:

w0000ooott!!!! i wouLd likE a sad Ending!!! things that would make me cry never tried that one coz all i see is happy and happy ending r not dat perfect0w ryt...huhuhuh.....

zacht died.....stiLL its an honor...!!!! ;D


Yeah, a sad ending is the best way to end things. In truth, happy endings aren't all that good.




if i were to make one ill make a sad one the other one happy hmm... cant w8 to be apart of this kind of...
c0mpanies.. hmm >.<


Yeah. haha. So true...
61687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somwehre in the l...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
maybe sad ending because you remember it better afterwards......it becomes memorable ending.........but happy ending for bonus beating game about 5 times harder^^.......you got to take risks^^
61687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somwehre in the l...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
.......risks makes life what it is......you get or lose everyithing and live on depending on the results^^
3986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In Her Heart
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
sad ending. happy ending never work out
1485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wonderland xD
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

narutofan999 wrote:

.......risks makes life what it is......you get or lose everyithing and live on depending on the results^^





yUp!!. go0D idea hahah!!! ^^
61687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somwehre in the l...
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

x3Lith3a_in_red wrote:


narutofan999 wrote:

.......risks makes life what it is......you get or lose everyithing and live on depending on the results^^





yUp!!. go0D idea hahah!!! ^^


thanks^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.