First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Happy ending or sad ending?
1542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cc,Tx
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
BOTH
1485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland xD
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

Kimmikins wrote:

A sad ending. Happy endings make me think, "Gosh, that would never happen." But sad endings make me go, "Oh...oh....aw, damn." and I'm all sad and I can write better stories! (Lol, seriously. My slight depression makes me write very nice short stories.)

-Kimmikins





hapPy enDing r not PerFect Ryt?? ^______________^
47 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

x3Lith3a_in_red wrote:


Kimmikins wrote:

A sad ending. Happy endings make me think, "Gosh, that would never happen." But sad endings make me go, "Oh...oh....aw, damn." and I'm all sad and I can write better stories! (Lol, seriously. My slight depression makes me write very nice short stories.)

-Kimmikins





hapPy enDing r not PerFect Ryt?? ^______________^



Yeah! They just don't seem to work!
1485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland xD
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

Kimmikins wrote:


x3Lith3a_in_red wrote:


Kimmikins wrote:

A sad ending. Happy endings make me think, "Gosh, that would never happen." But sad endings make me go, "Oh...oh....aw, damn." and I'm all sad and I can write better stories! (Lol, seriously. My slight depression makes me write very nice short stories.)

-Kimmikins





hapPy enDing r not PerFect Ryt?? ^______________^



Yeah! They just don't seem to work!




YUP!!! aGree ^__^ ahehehhe!
Posted 3/22/08
Happy Ending
PEACE!!!



10256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

x3Lith3a_in_red wrote:


langkeekong wrote:


x3Lith3a_in_red wrote:


langkeekong wrote:


x3Lith3a_in_red wrote:


langkeekong wrote:

I would make a sad ending and then in the next season would be happy and a satisfactory.




YUP u r0ck girL i like ur idea. ^____________^


gee, thanks.. at Least somebody likes my opinion..




uhmmm ur avatar ROcks how can i design?? that one plss help me huhu T_T


yeah, u can do this using Adobe. But let me tell u the most easiest way to animate ur pic:

just go to lunapic.com and upload pictures and animate.. =)


yeay!!!!! tnx a lot!!!! love yah!!! ^_^ hhehehheh!!!


u r very much welcome.. =)
Posted 3/22/08
Wars?
Gang-Banging?
Relax dude...take it easy just think about what the world will be after some vietnam vs u.s. wars
you dont want to see everything blow up in the air do you?
and stop these gangster things...you got to believe in the peace...not in the hood
the hood is like an illusion....you think hood is the most important thing in life...but no!
you are wrong brother the hood is....anyway dude all that matter is peace...LOVE AND PEACE!
1485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland xD
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

The_Truth wrote:

Wars?
Gang-Banging?
Relax dude...take it easy just think about what the world will be after some vietnam vs u.s. wars
you dont want to see everything blow up in the air do you?
and stop these gangster things...you got to believe in the peace...not in the hood
the hood is like an illusion....you think hood is the most important thing in life...but no!
you are wrong brother the hood is....anyway dude all that matter is peace...LOVE AND PEACE!





hahaha!!>. co0L i also like ur iDea ^^
Posted 3/23/08
I like "stone cold kicked your ass" ending
243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
as long as it ends.. i mean, as long as i get to finish it i don't really care much for the ending.. you see.. while playing the game, if you are an observant player, you'll get hints on how the game will end.. so there you experience conjuring different scenarios and while you do it, you get comfortable with any end because you won't be caught surprised when the credits roll... for me as long as the ending is logical, i am happy.. a happy illogical ending is well, crap at the most.. sorry.. as if my heart didn't break when Zack died.. haha!!
1260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
happy
Posted 3/24/08
Happy ending
Posted 3/25/08
Sad endings..

~SaMMie-CHaN~
760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Somewhere.....
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
Both...
5165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In your head...
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
I prefer happy endings but it largely depends on what game I'm playing.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.