First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Post Reply How fast have you driven?
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

nickels626 wrote:

lol really is that what you think well i guess that the closest thing that you have come to speeding is on your couch in front of your HDTV playing your video games as you get fatter and fatter you lazy American, and also other than nascar you Americans cant drive worth shit you stupid son of a bitch.


Ohh, so you respond with insults instead of actually trying to prove your 219 mph cop outrun into a drift event. Nothing to say about it? Maybe because it never happened.
1284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sandiego,Ca
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

nickels626 wrote:

lol really is that what you think well i guess that the closest thing that you have come to speeding is on your couch in front of your HDTV playing your video games as you get fatter and fatter you lazy American, and also other than nascar you Americans cant drive worth shit you stupid son of a bitch.


The reason why CR is ridiculously retarded sometimes is because of Chodes like you.

fuckin chode.
Posted 6/11/08
130ish... going up i-95 hahaha
3649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
5 meters

CUZZ im only 11
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / Kuala Lumpur
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
268KM/H IN MY EVO 8
196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
so your sayimh that it is impossible to go 219 km/h, than ur a douche
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

nickels626 wrote:

so your sayimh that it is impossible to go 219 km/h, than ur a douche


No, I'm saying it's unbelieveable to hit 219mph as stated in your original post.
Posted 6/11/08
110 km/h because there was no traffic on the highway...
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / WenZhou
Offline
Posted 6/11/08 , edited 6/11/08
230 MPH in my recently modified 2009 Nissan 350z (no, not on public highway...)
196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
Hey, NiDeUploader, what kind of modifications?

And to that other dude, I meant to say "KPH" not "MPH" , jackass!!!! meow-hoe
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

nickels626 wrote:

Hey, NiDeUploader, what kind of modifications?

And to that other dude, I meant to say "KPH" not "MPH" , jackass!!!! meow-hoe


So this entire time, you were under the facade of MPH? How classy.


NiDeUploader wrote:

230 MPH in my recently modified 2009 Nissan 350z (no, not on public highway...)


Quick question. How do you have a 2009 350z when they haven't been released?

http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/cars-trucks/2009-Nissan-350Z/

Note the release date, unconfirmed.
1592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Houston, Texas
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

revolutionofone wrote:


nickels626 wrote:

I hit about 219mph in a boosted RX-7 than i outran the cops an went to a drift event


I don't believe it. Take a snapshot off your PS2.


I dont belive it ether. maybe you shouldnt play to many games.
1592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Houston, Texas
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

revolutionofone wrote:


nickels626 wrote:

Hey, NiDeUploader, what kind of modifications?

And to that other dude, I meant to say "KPH" not "MPH" , jackass!!!! meow-hoe


So this entire time, you were under the facade of MPH? How classy.


NiDeUploader wrote:

230 MPH in my recently modified 2009 Nissan 350z (no, not on public highway...)


Quick question. How do you have a 2009 350z when they haven't been released?

http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/cars-trucks/2009-Nissan-350Z/

Note the release date, unconfirmed.


HAHAHA Damn this is funny
19810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
LOL, this thread cracks me up... I was thought I was playing Pro Street with some of these guys.
265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/12/08
The fastest i've driven was 310 kmh whilst driving my uncle's Porsche Boxtser S, which has tons of mods and a Noss Kit installed, in Germany on the Autobahn ^_^
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.