First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
How fast have you driven?
248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Houston
Offline
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/12/08
my mom owned a 2003 dodge viper rt 10 everyone knows it has a 500 horse power.

went about 320km/hr going to Oklahoma we got there pretty fast than we usually go on a 4 runner. usually we take about 8 hrs on a 4runner and it took almost 4hrs on the viper. clear traffic though at night, we would of gone faster but nah
21818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
Lies, lies, lies. You're saying you drove 193 mph for 4 hours straight... That's its max speed, so you couldn't had gone faster unless it isn't stock. You live in America we use MPH not kmh.
1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

vanloveshuong wrote:

my mom owned a 2003 dodge viper rt 10 everyone knows it has a 500 horse power.

went about 320km/hr going to Oklahoma we got there pretty fast than we usually go on a 4 runner. usually we take about 8 hrs on a 4runner and it took almost 4hrs on the viper. clear traffic though at night, we would of gone faster but nah


Judging by your poor sentence structure, it's pretty safe to say rather than you claiming you and your mommy drove from your place to oklahoma non-stop at 198mph, you're saying you guys MAYBE hit its top speed just once then quickly let off because you guys were afraid her new investment would get canned by the police on the interstate or something, am i correct?

If you aren't BSing, then maybe your mom was just trying to make the car look more badass than it really is? Or if you're claiming you guys were blaring through at top speed like nothing, that would mean the police in the area just dont' pull over vipers?

If i remember correctly, your region is the one that carries the heavily modified Corvette Z06's made to take on cars like vipers.

We're all friends and auto fans here. No need to lie.

So just put down the video game controller, stop the youtube vid on the Gumball 3000, and start from a clean slate okay?
248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Houston
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

RossoCorsa wrote:


vanloveshuong wrote:

my mom owned a 2003 dodge viper rt 10 everyone knows it has a 500 horse power.

went about 320km/hr going to Oklahoma we got there pretty fast than we usually go on a 4 runner. usually we take about 8 hrs on a 4runner and it took almost 4hrs on the viper. clear traffic though at night, we would of gone faster but nah


Judging by your poor sentence structure, it's pretty safe to say rather than you claiming you and your mommy drove from your place to oklahoma non-stop at 198mph, you're saying you guys MAYBE hit its top speed just once then quickly let off because you guys were afraid her new investment would get canned by the police on the interstate or something, am i correct?

If you aren't BSing, then maybe your mom was just trying to make the car look more badass than it really is? Or if you're claiming you guys were blaring through at top speed like nothing, that would mean the police in the area just dont' pull over vipers?

If i remember correctly, your region is the one that carries the heavily modified Corvette Z06's made to take on cars like vipers.

We're all friends and auto fans here. No need to lie.

So just put down the video game controller, stop the youtube vid on the Gumball 3000, and start from a clean slate okay?



pretty much your 2nd sentence made us not go to fast. we weren't BSing around were just going to my uncle house in oklahoma city. and we need to stop atleast i had to take a piss at the rest area. i am correct i did see the meter stick on the 320. took a glance because i can feel the motion. theres no investment in buying this car she work her ass off at a wholesale business woman. and other than that we dont need to show off our badass car we been riding it for years now. and yes my state we have shitty Corvettes with an ugly ass.

683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

vanloveshuong wrote:

my mom owned a 2003 dodge viper rt 10 everyone knows it has a 500 horse power.

went about 320km/hr going to Oklahoma we got there pretty fast than we usually go on a 4 runner. usually we take about 8 hrs on a 4runner and it took almost 4hrs on the viper. clear traffic though at night, we would of gone faster but nah


You are clearly bull shitting. To take half the time you would only have needed to go 120-140mph if there was no traffic which I doubt.
1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

vanloveshuong wrote:


RossoCorsa wrote:


vanloveshuong wrote:

my mom owned a 2003 dodge viper rt 10 everyone knows it has a 500 horse power.

went about 320km/hr going to Oklahoma we got there pretty fast than we usually go on a 4 runner. usually we take about 8 hrs on a 4runner and it took almost 4hrs on the viper. clear traffic though at night, we would of gone faster but nah


Judging by your poor sentence structure, it's pretty safe to say rather than you claiming you and your mommy drove from your place to oklahoma non-stop at 198mph, you're saying you guys MAYBE hit its top speed just once then quickly let off because you guys were afraid her new investment would get canned by the police on the interstate or something, am i correct?

If you aren't BSing, then maybe your mom was just trying to make the car look more badass than it really is? Or if you're claiming you guys were blaring through at top speed like nothing, that would mean the police in the area just dont' pull over vipers?

If i remember correctly, your region is the one that carries the heavily modified Corvette Z06's made to take on cars like vipers.

We're all friends and auto fans here. No need to lie.

So just put down the video game controller, stop the youtube vid on the Gumball 3000, and start from a clean slate okay?



pretty much your 2nd sentence made us not go to fast. we weren't BSing around were just going to my uncle house in oklahoma city. and we need to stop atleast i had to take a piss at the rest area. i am correct i did see the meter stick on the 320. took a glance because i can feel the motion. theres no investment in buying this car she work her ass off at a wholesale business woman. and other than that we dont need to show off our badass car we been riding it for years now. and yes my state we have shitty Corvettes with an ugly ass.




Apparently you didn't read my post correctly at all.

Was it that she just bought the car and felt it was a representation of her hard work? if so i can TOTALLY understand and that is competely respectable. I'm glad your mom was able to be a successful businesswoman and i wish her further success.

but back on topic, how long was that meter stick on 320 and how long were you guys travelling at that speed? I highly doubt it wasn't that long because if you're constantly flooring it at top speed, guess what? you lose gas quickly, especially in a car like that. those 500 ponies don't make the car sip gas y'know. but really, i have several friends who own vipers and trust me, the exhaust note is more than noticeable at wide open throttle. So no cops pulling you guys over? not if you're travelling at that fast a speed all the way.

and when i said investment, i meant investment not monetarily (since a third the value of a car disappears moment you drive it off the lot) but i instead meant investment in herself knowing she did well at work and she can work harder and achieve more.

finally, about shitty corvettes with ugly asses. That's entirely your opinion, and once again, i mentioned POLICE with those modified 'vettes. meaning, if your mom really was speeding at such an alarming rate with such a high exhaust note, the cops would've been on you immediately.

I know you're probably very angry that your little story isn't being 'oooohed' and 'aaaaahed' by other CR members, but that's because you aren't fooling anyone.

I'm not going to call BS on your mom and her viper. I respect that completely. However if you're trying to say that you guys were all flooring it like mad and whatnot for extended periods of time and that you made the trip so effortlessly in the same traffic conditions as your other suv, then that's where i call bullshit.

6305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

aznrice2k4 wrote:


revolutionofone wrote:


ra3ie wrote:

hay you all suck dude non of ya did go that fast you all live in a steets of law and cant break them. KMA.


You're 14 and you shouldn't be talking that you did 230km in some Avalone(Avalone? You mean Avalon?).



Dude, he lives in kuwait! There are no laws there!


how do u know that there are no laws in kuwait ? acting all manly, ur nothing but a little crybaby, atleast thats what i think, sucker
21818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 6/13/08 , edited 6/14/08
....delete
Posted 6/13/08
about 5-6 mph on my bicycle
528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Fort Worth
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
-----^ ahahaha, lets went 85mph on 377(denton highway) speed limit was 40, but only went for a 1/4 of a mile.
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 6/13/08 , edited 6/13/08

vanloveshuong wrote:


RossoCorsa wrote:


vanloveshuong wrote:

my mom owned a 2003 dodge viper rt 10 everyone knows it has a 500 horse power.

went about 320km/hr going to Oklahoma we got there pretty fast than we usually go on a 4 runner. usually we take about 8 hrs on a 4runner and it took almost 4hrs on the viper. clear traffic though at night, we would of gone faster but nah


Judging by your poor sentence structure, it's pretty safe to say rather than you claiming you and your mommy drove from your place to oklahoma non-stop at 198mph, you're saying you guys MAYBE hit its top speed just once then quickly let off because you guys were afraid her new investment would get canned by the police on the interstate or something, am i correct?

If you aren't BSing, then maybe your mom was just trying to make the car look more badass than it really is? Or if you're claiming you guys were blaring through at top speed like nothing, that would mean the police in the area just dont' pull over vipers?

If i remember correctly, your region is the one that carries the heavily modified Corvette Z06's made to take on cars like vipers.

We're all friends and auto fans here. No need to lie.

So just put down the video game controller, stop the youtube vid on the Gumball 3000, and start from a clean slate okay?



pretty much your 2nd sentence made us not go to fast. we weren't BSing around were just going to my uncle house in oklahoma city. and we need to stop atleast i had to take a piss at the rest area. i am correct i did see the meter stick on the 320. took a glance because i can feel the motion. theres no investment in buying this car she work her ass off at a wholesale business woman. and other than that we dont need to show off our badass car we been riding it for years now. and yes my state we have shitty Corvettes with an ugly ass.



How about you do a run to OKC again. Buy something that gives the time and location of when and where it was bought on a receipt, and get it to me in the 4 hours you claim. I'll give you an extra 30 minutes for stops and getting pulled over.
80 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
wow.
the highest i've gone would be
110 ish
on the freeway.. O.o
683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
I went 70mph (115kmh)
6305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

aznrice2k4 wrote:


ra3ie wrote:
how do u know that there are no laws in kuwait ? acting all manly, ur nothing but a little crybaby, atleast thats what i think, sucker


I was referring to all the fighting and war over there but was not serious at all. It was more sarcasm, but your little brain could not comprehend it, so now you bring insults saying I'm trying to act all manly. How ironic is that? Go drive your Avalon some more IF you can drive and have one. I really don't care what you think about me.



again, crybaby replies, and acting manly again, if u didnt care then why did u bother reply, coz again, u act more like a child, besides, thats why i started insulting u, by saying theres no laws, no manner at all, as expected from a child,, and, oh, that rly hurts when u say ( go drive ur avalon some more )
plz, cant u try a bit harder next time ?
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

ra3ie wrote:


aznrice2k4 wrote:


ra3ie wrote:
how do u know that there are no laws in kuwait ? acting all manly, ur nothing but a little crybaby, atleast thats what i think, sucker


I was referring to all the fighting and war over there but was not serious at all. It was more sarcasm, but your little brain could not comprehend it, so now you bring insults saying I'm trying to act all manly. How ironic is that? Go drive your Avalon some more IF you can drive and have one. I really don't care what you think about me.



again, crybaby replies, and acting manly again, if u didnt care then why did u bother reply, coz again, u act more like a child, besides, thats why i started insulting u, by saying theres no laws, no manner at all, as expected from a child,, and, oh, that rly hurts when u say ( go drive ur avalon some more )
plz, cant u try a bit harder next time ?


First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.