First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
Post Reply How fast have you driven?
5381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / on the computer
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
I can't drive yet!
7375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The World That Wa...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
*shivers*

80mph tops...I hate driving, so that was MUCH TOO FAST for my poor little traumitized soul. v.v
Posted 7/5/08

xoxo__babygurl wrote:

120 mph on the freeway with my prius lol yeah its not a 'bad ass' car but it can go fast :]


LOL HELL YEAH I got a Prius too, but I've never gone that fast with it

LOL I've only gone 125 MPH on my 69 Chevy Chevelle, never in hell reached that high with a prius. I don't have the balls to go any faster but I will if it's in a safe controlled environment.
16327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

never gone over 80, too scared, don't wanna die ....
709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the land of palm...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:


xoxo__babygurl wrote:

120 mph on the freeway with my prius lol yeah its not a 'bad ass' car but it can go fast :]


LOL HELL YEAH I got a Prius too, but I've never gone that fast with it

LOL I've only gone 125 MPH on my 69 Chevy Chevelle, never in hell reached that high with a prius. I don't have the balls to go any faster but I will if it's in a safe controlled environment.



haha well I've only gone that fast once for like 5 seconds. My brother dared me to so I did lol and there wasnt alot of cars on the freeway that day. I was lucky there werent any cops around too
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Huntington Beach, CA
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
193 mph in an SRT-4 with a stage 4 upgrade and a complete overhaul.
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
145 mph, i had to drive for a few hours to get to where i was headin, and didnt wanna push my car any faster.
705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Laguna Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
130mph ;P with my ford ESCAPE....

i don't like driving fast either... makes me scared hahaha want to live longer wahaha

take care in driving everyone!

705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Laguna Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

SPARTAN_ wrote:

193 mph in an SRT-4 with a stage 4 upgrade and a complete overhaul.


are you a racer? hehe TC ;D
2893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
The fastest speed by car was with my Evo 8 250 km/h and by bike the fastest speed was 285km/h with my Yamaha R1
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Huntington Beach, CA
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

rinalyn13 wrote:


SPARTAN_ wrote:

193 mph in an SRT-4 with a stage 4 upgrade and a complete overhaul.


are you a racer? hehe TC ;D


Always and forever.
71 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Everett
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
154 rsx type s
705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Laguna Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

SPARTAN_ wrote:


rinalyn13 wrote:


SPARTAN_ wrote:

193 mph in an SRT-4 with a stage 4 upgrade and a complete overhaul.


are you a racer? hehe TC ;D


Always and forever.


ahhhhh hehehe nice! ;D
25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Reno / Sparks, NV
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
I used to have a twin turbo 300ZX and the fastest I've gone was 130mph. The fastest I've gone on a motorcycle was 120mph and then my conciseness kicked in and then that was it. This was all on the freeway.
683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

SPARTAN_ wrote:


rinalyn13 wrote:


SPARTAN_ wrote:

193 mph in an SRT-4 with a stage 4 upgrade and a complete overhaul.


are you a racer? hehe TC ;D


Always and forever.


Hp and torque rating?
First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.