First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Which anime character have the same personality like you.
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

For me i think my personality is similar with this shinigami.
1.Both of us can be easily bored and would find something much more amusing after we got tired of it.
2.We don't have any motivation unless it's really necessary.
3.We just come along the ride and would only watch what's happening until it's finish.
4.Both of us loves apple.




4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
Cagalli Yula attha - GSD

we hate dresses,
we hate boys(except Athrun)
and we're both violent

8036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / COFFiN. ♥
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
Duplicate:

Which Anime Character Are You?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=2153
739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
Leorio from HunterXHunter

1.) Loyal to friends.
2.) Kind
3.) Both want to be doctors
4.) Weak
and..
5.) We both want to be rich
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
morisato keiichi.. almost like everything in him is in me... except that i dont have a goddess
739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

faLLenm00n wrote:

Duplicate:

Which Anime Character Are You?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=2153


This is so not the same.

This thread is asking " what personality is the same as you? " not " what anime you would like to be " .. It's completely different.
8036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / COFFiN. ♥
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

Kernan wrote:


faLLenm00n wrote:

Duplicate:

Which Anime Character Are You?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=2153


This is so not the same.

This thread is asking " what personality is the same as you? " not " what anime you would like to be " .. It's completely different.


Actually, at the later part you'll see that they are talking about the anime who is the same personality as them. >.>

13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
um well hmmm when i get angry i'm as aggressive as Izac lol but i don't kill people LOL
739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

faLLenm00n wrote:


Kernan wrote:


faLLenm00n wrote:

Duplicate:

Which Anime Character Are You?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=2153


This is so not the same.

This thread is asking " what personality is the same as you? " not " what anime you would like to be " .. It's completely different.


Actually, at the later part you'll see that they are talking about the anime who is the same personality as them. >.>


Yeah , but that's not what he asked
8036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / COFFiN. ♥
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

Kernan wrote:


faLLenm00n wrote:


Kernan wrote:


faLLenm00n wrote:

Duplicate:

Which Anime Character Are You?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=2153


This is so not the same.

This thread is asking " what personality is the same as you? " not " what anime you would like to be " .. It's completely different.


Actually, at the later part you'll see that they are talking about the anime who is the same personality as them. >.>


Yeah still it's not the same as what he asked now did it?


Well, there has been a lot of threads like this since God-knows-when, and the mods that locks it gives that link. And look at this thread which has the same topic as this: http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=3489

Now, tell me, is it still not a duplicate in your opinion?
918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines or Cl...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
i would say.. hmmm.. konata of luckystar..
i'm like her a lot.. loves anime, playing computer, and etc..
739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

faLLenm00n wrote:


Kernan wrote:


faLLenm00n wrote:


Kernan wrote:


faLLenm00n wrote:

Duplicate:

Which Anime Character Are You?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=2153


This is so not the same.

This thread is asking " what personality is the same as you? " not " what anime you would like to be " .. It's completely different.


Actually, at the later part you'll see that they are talking about the anime who is the same personality as them. >.>


Yeah still it's not the same as what he asked now did it?


Well, there has been a lot of threads like this since God-knows-when, and the mods that locks it gives that link. And look at this thread which has the same topic as this: http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=3489

Now, tell me, is it still not a duplicate in your opinion?

Yep it's the same . I won't argue with you with that one .
75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
Yagami Light! Meh, not really. Can't think of anyone.
263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
L from Death Note.

Intelligent
Likes to eat sweets
Don't do stuff which bores me
78167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
This thread is locked:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=3489


But this gist of this thread is more or less the same with this one:

Which Anime Character Are You?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=2153

Just use the latter.



~ Locked
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.