First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
who do you think deserves to have a kissing Scene with Big BANG's TOP after Sandara Park?
1957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / dark place
Offline
Posted 3/17/08 , edited 3/17/08
In MV of Gummy's Im sorry, it features TOP and Sandara's kissing scene. Some people didnt like it, some likes it.
It was said that it was TOP's first onscreen kissing scene. Several woman hates it since the girl is Sandara park. but i like sandara. lol.. well aside to her. i think yoon eun hye could be a good kisser to him. I think it will be a good scene.

HEREs sandaras pics a

here yoon eun hye pics
9085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / thats a secret!!!...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
i say Yoobin from wonder girls. they look cute together
1957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / dark place
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

favegirl13 wrote:

i say Yoobin from wonder girls. they look cute together


i see. but i dont know her or see her. can you provide pics of her right now opls.. so i can comment. hehe lol
2746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
can anyone post the kissing scene here?
9085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / thats a secret!!!...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

Darkside666 wrote:


favegirl13 wrote:

i say Yoobin from wonder girls. they look cute together


i see. but i dont know her or see her. can you provide pics of her right now opls.. so i can comment. hehe lol


Yoobin




1957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / dark place
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

favegirl13 wrote:


Darkside666 wrote:


favegirl13 wrote:

i say Yoobin from wonder girls. they look cute together


i see. but i dont know her or see her. can you provide pics of her right now opls.. so i can comment. hehe lol


Yoobin






oh shes cute.. i agree. she is fit for TOP.. LOL
9085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / thats a secret!!!...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

Darkside666 wrote:


favegirl13 wrote:


Darkside666 wrote:


favegirl13 wrote:

i say Yoobin from wonder girls. they look cute together


i see. but i dont know her or see her. can you provide pics of her right now opls.. so i can comment. hehe lol


Yoobin






oh shes cute.. i agree. she is fit for TOP.. LOL


yeah they both rap. and have performed together

1957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / dark place
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

Darkside666 wrote:


favegirl13 wrote:


Darkside666 wrote:


favegirl13 wrote:

i say Yoobin from wonder girls. they look cute together


i see. but i dont know her or see her. can you provide pics of her right now opls.. so i can comment. hehe lol


Yoobin






oh shes cute.. i agree. she is fit for TOP.. LOL


thats nice. they are cute couple then
1957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / dark place
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

Blueice2412 wrote:

can anyone post the kissing scene here?


you can see the kissing scene here.. http://youtube.com/watch?v=EZmR-Rq8Izk
9699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
I remember my friend going crazy and wanted to kill sandra park because of that kissing scene. But Yeah it would make sense if it was with yoobin because both bands are collaborating and they are both the rapping parts. Yun eun hye is gorgeous though
9535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

Blueice2412 wrote:

can anyone post the kissing scene here?


mmm...here it is...




---i don't understand why people are so hyped about the kissing scene. it looked a lot more like a peck of some kind.
2746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
im just kinda curious though... Sandara Park once became so famous in our country naman.
52316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
haha funny thing about the kissing scene is that top didn`t kiss her on the lips lmao

&& i think it should be yoobin ^^
1957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / dark place
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

wicxednez wrote:


Blueice2412 wrote:

can anyone post the kissing scene here?


mmm...here it is...




---i don't understand why people are so hyped about the kissing scene. it looked a lot more like a peck of some kind.


tnx for the pix.. i agree.. i know here in philippines sandara is not a good kisser. lol
2311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Sacramento, CA
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

Darkside666 wrote:


wicxednez wrote:


Blueice2412 wrote:

can anyone post the kissing scene here?


mmm...here it is...




---i don't understand why people are so hyped about the kissing scene. it looked a lot more like a peck of some kind.


tnx for the pix.. i agree.. i know here in philippines sandara is not a good kisser. lol


that's embarrassing.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.