First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
if you were an anime?? [what will you be??] ^__^
1485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wonderland xD
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
kYaaaaaaaah!!!! i w0uld be at ouran costplay!!!!

my character woUlD be H0ney sempaii!! kyaaahh!!


i LOve BunniEs =3 heheheh!!!!
4014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Otaku area.....
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
sry but this threat repeated like every dayz....
ANyway i would like to have Air Gear
1485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wonderland xD
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

cronocrus wrote:

sry but this threat repeated like every dayz....
ANyway i would like to have Air Gear


o00hh nice ^^ co0l ^^ heheh!!!




uhmm what threat?? ^^
4014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Otaku area.....
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

x3Lith3a_in_red wrote:


cronocrus wrote:

sry but this threat repeated like every dayz....
ANyway i would like to have Air Gear


o00hh nice ^^ co0l ^^ heheh!!!




uhmm what threat?? ^^


zzz....weird...
Bunny alrdy is exist...why you wan more bunnies? ...
1485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wonderland xD
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

cronocrus wrote:


x3Lith3a_in_red wrote:


cronocrus wrote:

sry but this threat repeated like every dayz....
ANyway i would like to have Air Gear


o00hh nice ^^ co0l ^^ heheh!!!




uhmm what threat?? ^^


zzz....weird...
Bunny alrdy is exist...why you wan more bunnies? ...




owW... hehehhe c0z their so cute hmm i w0nder y i LOVE cute stuFF hehehhe!!!
im sorry huhuh T__T
4014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Otaku area.....
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

x3Lith3a_in_red wrote:


cronocrus wrote:


x3Lith3a_in_red wrote:


cronocrus wrote:

sry but this threat repeated like every dayz....
ANyway i would like to have Air Gear


o00hh nice ^^ co0l ^^ heheh!!!




uhmm what threat?? ^^


zzz....weird...
Bunny alrdy is exist...why you wan more bunnies? ...




owW... hehehhe c0z their so cute hmm i w0nder y i LOVE cute stuFF hehehhe!!!
im sorry huhuh T__T


girls....unpredictable..xD...
I wonder why girl like teddybear so much....
1485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wonderland xD
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

cronocrus wrote:


x3Lith3a_in_red wrote:


cronocrus wrote:


x3Lith3a_in_red wrote:


cronocrus wrote:

sry but this threat repeated like every dayz....
ANyway i would like to have Air Gear


o00hh nice ^^ co0l ^^ heheh!!!




uhmm what threat?? ^^


zzz....weird...
Bunny alrdy is exist...why you wan more bunnies? ...




owW... hehehhe c0z their so cute hmm i w0nder y i LOVE cute stuFF hehehhe!!!
im sorry huhuh T__T


girls....unpredictable..xD...
I wonder why girl like teddybear so much....




oooh!! me! me i LOVE TEDDY bearS hahaha!!
we guRL just LIke cute stuff i dont know y... it just caught our heart to it... hahah

umm!!! im sorri for not intr0ducing MYself im x3Lith3a nice meeting yah ^^
182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / to the right of left
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
definitely a gundam pilot.. or a shinigami having a zanpakotou is cool...
1485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wonderland xD
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

timetravelingman wrote:

definitely a gundam pilot.. or a shinigami having a zanpakotou is cool...


co0L!!! >.< shiniGami is Great!! ^^
1485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wonderland xD
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

iambill10 wrote:

@x3Lith3a_in_red
Are you really 15 years old? Seems 9.



huhuhuhu ... !!! T__T
im just sweet dats all
... no really im 15
im 4th yr highskuL....
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

i want to be a girl.... hahah im not a gay but i wonder how does it feel to be a girl some how
6643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / a LittLe Red Dot...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
i wan try some of the unifroms/costumes of various animes... haha... Exorcist uniform frm DGM, military uniform frm FMA, shinigami uniform frm BLeach... n many more... haha
4014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Otaku area.....
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

x3Lith3a_in_red wrote:


cronocrus wrote:


x3Lith3a_in_red wrote:


cronocrus wrote:


x3Lith3a_in_red wrote:


cronocrus wrote:

sry but this threat repeated like every dayz....
ANyway i would like to have Air Gear


o00hh nice ^^ co0l ^^ heheh!!!




uhmm what threat?? ^^


zzz....weird...
Bunny alrdy is exist...why you wan more bunnies? ...




owW... hehehhe c0z their so cute hmm i w0nder y i LOVE cute stuFF hehehhe!!!
im sorry huhuh T__T


girls....unpredictable..xD...
I wonder why girl like teddybear so much....




oooh!! me! me i LOVE TEDDY bearS hahaha!!
we guRL just LIke cute stuff i dont know y... it just caught our heart to it... hahah

umm!!! im sorri for not intr0ducing MYself im x3Lith3a nice meeting yah ^^


Crono here..nice to meet you to...add me if you want..dont add me if you hate me...LOL

1485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wonderland xD
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

maxxus0923 wrote:


i want to be a girl.... hahah im not a gay but i wonder how does it feel to be a girl some how




yea.... not that im girl als0 i also want to feel wats its like being a boy.. hahha!!! curiosity kills the cat yet!!..
i want adventure!!

*sparKling eyes*

Posted 3/17/08
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.